vinapu

Back in Thailand from Cambodia, October 2022 trip report

2 hours ago, 18past19 said:

I still appreciate your message every time i think about it.  otherwise i was left puzzled when he rushed out once i handed over the tip into his hands that morning. 

Knowing what we know now it is not that surprising, You lifted him up financially and what counts even more ,  psychologically. He got wind in his wings  and wanted to  consume his luck ASAP. He was one piece of happy man that afternoon  when I saw  him in Pattaya . It was surprising and in a sense , moving,  so I had to let you know as his manner of departure was bit odd and you could feel puzzled indeed.

2 hours ago, bkkmfj2648 said:

I left with many good memories and a greater understanding of who KFC is.  :>))

o Gee, another one swearing at me !

- I have since used your patented "vinapu tuck" - please be on the lookout for the royalty payment via Venmo.

I have it good so include those royalties in your next "tuck" as boys may use it better than me

I hope to hang out with you the next time you pass through Pattaya - 

you will, rest assured, it was fun to see you after all those years and it's always fun to do bar hopping with other members.

Only question is when I will be there but working on my next year plans as year without visiting Thailand twice is year lost

1 hour ago, vinapu said:

I was left with no option that drawing  his attention to fact that being glued on the phone all the time and ignoring me is not what I’m paying for . Answer was quiet and composed “ If I can’t use my phone  I’m going back to Pattaya “.  “ I won’t be holding you back” I said. In few minutes  he was packed , said “ have a good luck” and was gone. I don’t know why but I gave him his 4000 for the time as agreed originally.

I was not upset nor pissed off, in fact I felt sad for him as clearly this addiction spinned out of control and beyond logic. Who that way would waste  option of making 12000 in 3 days ?  In fact it would be 4000 more since my plan was to give him 1000 extra per night if all will go well. Obviously one of  my most favorite guys of all time is in deep trouble but I can’t be taken for a ride to that extend. I’d feel bad for myself. So when he left I was relieved that I cut short  such affair.    

This guy definitely has a social media addiction.  Having met him with you when you were here BEFORE either of us knew about his addiction - he is definitely one of the TOP hotties in BoyzBoyzBoyz (BBB).  He is one of the FEW guys who takes his shirt off (with his impressive torso) in BBB lineup when the guys are making themselves available to the audience.  It is SO sad that he is most likely not even aware of his addiction and how it is negatively impacting his future earnings.  Since you left, each time I see him in BBB it all comes back to me this story that you shared with us today .....

To be honest, I wanted to chase after him (as he is also my type) after you had left Thailand - and I knew that the he would be available - but I just could not - as this story was too much of a turnoff for me so I just moved onto other hotties....

It is SO sad that he is most likely not even aware of his addiction and how it is negatively impacting his future earnings. 

To be honest, I wanted to chase after him (as he is also my type) after you had left Thailand - and I knew that the he would be available - but I just could not - as this story was too much of a turnoff for me so I just moved onto other hotties....

he is but like all addictions,  at times is stronger than him 

go for him but I suggest short time only , at least first time. Story will continue for much better and then bit   down again.

He has advantages and despite all that nonsense i described  I must say I still like him quite a lot. It may be that my first impression from few years ago was so striking that's is embedded somewhere in my otherwise empty head

2 hours ago, jason1975 said:

Vinapu, I feel so sorry to hear about HC! :( :( :( 

it's ok, it will be continuation. I just wanted to tell you guys that so you know what sometimes may happen. It was stressing then but thanks to other fish in the sea got over it by the evening.

Sure , I deserve better from him .I know and he knows. And I got it. 

Good news is , that debacle sobered him up a lot as we learn in due course.

3 hours ago, vinapu said:

go for him but I suggest short time only , at least first time. Story will continue for much better and then bit   down again.

He has advantages and despite all that nonsense i described  I must say I still like him quite a lot. It may be that my first impression from few years ago was so striking that's is embedded somewhere in my otherwise empty head

yes he seems a perfect Short Time boy... 

3 hours ago, vinapu said:

I may have a look to him in 2 weeks in Pattaya... "the hottie in love with his phone", if he is ok into 3some....

14 hours ago, MarcSingap said:

I may have a look to him in 2 weeks in Pattaya... "the hottie in love with his phone", if he is ok into 3some....

You may like him so go for it, as for 3 some  I'm not sure but as I said few times , I like him , whether he likes me I have some doubts.