Leroy82

Hotmale beer bar

About what the boys can do / will do, I feel that as long as they give their assurance that they will be able to commit to that act (kissing in my case), they should do their part.

Kissing is not a requirement for me, so I have never ever asked any boy in advance if that's what he will do, but occasionally, in the heat of the moment while in the room this may seem the natural progression of the one-hour romance. My limited experience is that more often than not I get a response, "I no kit."

While others may have different "survey results", and it will be nice to hear what their experiences are, from my experience, I think the majority will not want to do it. You may need to lower your expectations.

There was a time when I put the no-kissing stance to the fact that the majority of the boys working in gogo bars are straight but I am not so sure anymore. Firstly, how straight can they be if they can get hard as easily as they do? Secondly, I have a feeling the issue is strongly cultural and kissing is seen in a very different light in Thai culture, which therefore means that even the gay boys would attach similar cultural significance (whatever that may be) to kissing.

Kissing is not a requirement for me, so I have never ever asked any boy in advance if that's what he will do, but occasionally, in the heat of the moment while in the room this may seem the natural progression of the one-hour romance. My limited experience is that more often than not I get a response, "I no kit."

While others may have different "survey results", and it will be nice to hear what their experiences are, from my experience, I think the majority will not want to do it. You may need to lower your expectations.

There was a time when I put the no-kissing stance to the fact that the majority of the boys working in gogo bars are straight but I am not so sure anymore. Firstly, how straight can they be if they can get hard as easily as they do? Secondly, I have a feeling the issue is strongly cultural and kissing is seen in a very different light in Thai culture, which therefore means that even the gay boys would attach similar cultural significance (whatever that may be) to kissing.

I can understand that. Fellow Canadians can disagree with me, but I feel we have an aversion to seeing romantic intimate moments between couples in public, including kissing (ie more than just lips touching briefly). So much so that somebody sucking dick would cause less discomfort that a couple sucking each others tongues.

Kissing is not a requirement for me, so I have never ever asked any boy in advance if that's what he will do....

While others may have different "survey results", and it will be nice to hear what their experiences are, from my experience, I think the majority will not want to do it.

I'm one of those 'others' and while by far not everybody agrees to kissing, most of them I asked said they will. Quite a few hunks, particularly  from Tawan instead answering actually planted kiss on me as an answer.  Of course quality of kisses differs and some are visibly unskilled but overall my experience in kissing department is quite satisfactory.

I’d be flattered, certainly not offended or insulted x

Leroy82, I’ll take you at your word that you’d be flattered that someone said you’d make a great fuck. But would you also be flattered when they gave your given name and identity where you worked and in what city? 

Because that’s the information you provided to the world about this young man. 

Essentially, you’re outing another person on a public forum.

Leroy82, I’ll take you at your word that you’d be flattered that someone said you’d make a great fuck. But would you also be flattered when they gave your given name and identity where you worked and in what city? 

No, if you read the thread from the beginning you will see that I was not the first poster to mention the names of boys who work in this bar. I am outing nobody and await your apology. 

I don't know what's wrong with that?

Granted, there should be a "closed" section for members only on this forum ( such the  straight forums as Pattaya addicts have)that way we can give reviews of boys complete with names etc .

No, if you read the thread from the beginning you will see that I was not the first poster to mention the names of boys who work in this bar. I am outing nobody and await your apology. 

Don’t hold your breath.

You mentioned the individual’s given name aware this his place of business had been established in the thread. Then you speculated about his sexuality. You can’t weasel out by blaming others, “Leroy.”

I don't know what's wrong with that?

You don’t see a problem making a sexual innuendo about a named and known person in this a public forum? I don’t believe it.

Do you believe this should be a sounding board that wholly disregards respect for individual privacy?

Don’t hold your breath.

You mentioned the individual’s given name aware this his place of business had been established in the thread. Then you speculated about his sexuality. You can’t weasel out by blaming others, “Leroy.”

You don’t see a problem making a sexual innuendo about a named and known person in this a public forum? I don’t believe it.

Do you believe this should be a sounding board that wholly disregards respect for individual privacy?

I mentioned his name only after it had already been mentioned by someone else previously in this same thread. 

I did not speculate on his sexuality, I said I think he would be a good fuck as that is the impression I get (and hope). You may find my language crude and that is ok. By the way, said individual tags his social media posts with #gayboy #gaybar and many others including his work place for ‘the world’ to see…….so I’m not trying to weasel anything “reader”

Maybe take a chill pill and get off your moral high horse.

11 hours ago, reader said:

Don’t hold your breath.

These guys are service providers/businessmen ,just the say as I am hiring a plumber or other tradesmen, no difference to privacy 

I would like to find out others reviews of such service providers, 

As I said it would be great if this forum had a closed section so members can access such reviews 

I remember if I'm right on one of  the gay forums years ago there was reviews of boys which scores out of 10 

Reader, I must confess to be somewhat perplexed as to what exactly you think Leroy82 said that was inappropriate.

If people working at the ground floor bar are available to take off, I think it is pretty much understood that what it is for.

Presumably anybody that knows the guy concerned works in the bar, and who also reads this forum, would already know that he goes off with customers and (presumably) has some form of sex with them. I think it is generally understood that a guy who goes off with customers is providing a service, and  could be either gay or straight.

Unless I am missing something obvious here...

Edited by forrestreid
clarity

33 minutes ago, vinapu said:

so no, unless I know reviewer personally I pay very little attention  to what they say qualifying something. But yes , I'll trust all 31 members I already met.

If everybody took that view, there would be very few reviews of anything on Tripadviser...

2 hours ago, forrestreid said:

If everybody took that view, there would be very few reviews of anything on Tripadviser...

no harm done , as far as my travel preparation go  I don't use Tripadvisor' reviews  although sometimes look there for practical information like where bus stop is or how to get to ZOO

9 hours ago, Olddaddy said:

These guys are service providers/businessmen ,just the say as I am hiring a plumber or other tradesmen, no difference to privacy 

I would like to find out others reviews of such service providers, 

As I said it would be great if this forum had a closed section so members can access such reviews 

I remember if I'm right on one of  the gay forums years ago there was reviews of boys which scores out of 10 

No difference than hiring a plumber? Really?

4 hours ago, forrestreid said:
Reader, I must confess to be somewhat perplexed as to what exactly you think Leroy82 said that was inappropriate.

If people working at the ground floor bar are available to take off, I think it is pretty much understood that what it is for.

Presumably anybody that knows the guy concerned works in the bar, and who also reads this forum, would already know that he goes off with customers and (presumably) has some form of sex with them. I think it is generally understood that a guy who goes off with customers is providing a service, and  could be either gay or straight.

Unless I am missing something obvious here...

Well, three of those ground floor employees were offed from bar last week for karaoke session at local restaurant and members posted here about it. It was a lot of fun but did not involve sex. It’s not uncommon for guys to get offed simply as companions for dinner and drinks.

Another thing you may be missing is that there are some regular customers who’ve come to think of those employees as friends. Discussing a friend’s sexuality would seem to me to be a violation of trust. But that’s just me.

Customers tend to talk about their personal lives with bartenders. Most do so, assuming confidentiality exits between them.

4 hours ago, Lucky said:

I fail to see what @Leroy82said that was so wrong. I went through the entire thread.

I’ve reread, too, but perhaps through a glass less darkly.

3 hours ago, jason1975 said:

I am glad that you trust me!

There’s that magic word again. I think we all value it.

2 hours ago, vinapu said:

no harm done , as far as my travel preparation go  I don't use Tripadvisor' reviews  although sometimes look there for practical information like where bus stop is or how to get to ZOO

If we all understood how TripAdvisor reviews can be manipulated, the less we read them the better informed we will be, I agree.

17 minutes ago, reader said:

If we all understood how TripAdvisor reviews can be manipulated, the less we read them the better informed we will be, I agree.

few years ago one of our members , still active here , reported that he spied owner of one of popular Silom ghetto eateries, no longer in business,   busy writing TripAdvisor reviews for his restaurant 

TripAdvisor and Google Maps reviews can't be trust at all , Booking.com and Agoda are more reliable because it includes only reviews of guests actually stayed at the hotels and book through their platform.

Regarding reviews of working guys I agree that it so subjective preference and personal experience that I doubt it can be useful for others .

4 hours ago, reader said:

No difference than hiring a plumber? Really?

Well, three of those ground floor employees were offed from bar last week for karaoke session at local restaurant and members posted here about it. It was a lot of fun but did not involve sex. It’s not uncommon for guys to get offed simply as companions for dinner and drinks.

Another thing you may be missing is that there are some regular customers who’ve come to think of those employees as friends. Discussing a friend’s sexuality would seem to me to be a violation of trust. But that’s just me.

Customers tend to talk about their personal lives with bartenders. Most do so, assuming confidentiality exits between them.

I’ve reread, too, but perhaps through a glass less darkly.

There’s that magic word again. I think we all value it.

“Reader” the bastion of morality on this forum, god bless