Foolish

How to ask a boy to take a hiv test?

Did something foolish yesterday night, now I'm worried. I'm not on prep now so i went to get pep at the red cross this afternoon. But I'm thinking is it possible to get the boy to take a home hiv test for peace of mind. I have the test kits and I'm willing to tip him to take the test. 

8 minutes ago, Foolish said:

It was not bb sex. I was fingering him and I absentmindedly wank off with the same hand. It had his rectal fluids on it.

Very much doubt you caught HIV unless you have cuts on your Willy which will be a much a minute chance 

Anyway even if you do find out he is Hiv poz you still have to wait 3 months for a test and if you have no symptoms there's no treatment so I'm not sure why your finding it so urgent ?

17 minutes ago, Foolish said:

It was not bb sex. I was fingering him and I absentmindedly wank off with the same hand. It had his rectal fluids on it.

Doesnt sounds like you are doing high risk activity, hiv are very unlikely to pass outside the body. 

1 hour ago, Olddaddy said:

Very much doubt you caught HIV unless you have cuts on your Willy which will be a much a minute chance 

Anyway even if you do find out he is Hiv poz you still have to wait 3 months for a test and if you have no symptoms there's no treatment so I'm not sure why your finding it so urgent ?

I guess I'm just paranoid. Usually I'm more careful and since i dun like anal sex, i never tot of getting prep. I got pep just in case. So if he is indeed poz, i took the first dose within 24 hours. 

7 hours ago, floridarob said:

Is this Bizarro world, Old Daddy is the relaxed one at the 1st thought of a STD 😱

Well I worked out life is short ,we are all going around that 80 ish mark anyway 

51 minutes ago, floridarob said:

Things you learn as you get older, I've recently learned I have kidney disease, could be years of prep or my shitty eating/drinking lifestyle. Or maybe gayinpattya is right, it was the damn vaccines 😆

Depends how advanced it is 

5 minutes ago, TotallyOz said:

Solution when this happens, say to the boy:

Hey, I like you and I want to know your HIV status. I'll give you 5,000 baht and pay for the test if we go together to be tested.

I think you can now buy self test kits 

I found the boy and he agreed to take the test cos he want to know too. But the result is not conclusive, so he will go for a proper test and will update me. 

Just to make it clear, I don't blame him, it's just bad luck. He is a very sweet person but he made some bad choices in his personal life.

On 7/3/2023 at 6:19 PM, floridarob said:

Things you learn as you get older, I've recently learned I have kidney disease, could be years of prep or my shitty eating/drinking lifestyle. Or maybe gayinpattya is right, it was the damn vaccines 😆

Sorry to hear this. I too have a very low gfr. I never thought about it till the doctor mentioned it when I was taking pep. My regular doc suggested I take the hiv preventative meds for my lifestyle but knew it was rough on the kidneys. Besides, I rarely bottom, so no need for it.

Now I’m transitioning to a bottom as I’m older. So I’ll be careful using condoms and maybe get whoever I have sex with tested.

So many things damage kidneys, high blood pressure and diabetes the top two, also smoking and alcohol, lack of sleep, lack of excercise, too much weight lifting, consuming red meat, phosphorus ingredients found in coke, dairy products, dyes used in cat scans, medicines,avocados, bananas, artificial sweeteners, etc. well some of these only if you already have ckd.

im limiting drinking to one night a week. And my diet is restricted. I’m friends with a nephrologist who recommends sodium bicarbonate to neutralize acidity. Not taking that yet. 
disclaimer, I’m not a doctor 

22 minutes ago, Shonen said:

So many things damage kidneys, high blood pressure and diabetes the top two, also smoking and alcohol, lack of sleep, lack of excercise, too much weight lifting, consuming red meat, phosphorus ingredients found in coke, dairy products, dyes used in cat scans, medicines,avocados, bananas, artificial sweeteners, etc. well some of these only if you already have ckd.

All of the above, I haven't been kind to my organs, the only regrets are some of the things I didn't do , none of what I've done.....when it's my time, I'll leave with a smile 😉

29 minutes ago, floridarob said:

All of the above, I haven't been kind to my organs, the only regrets are some of the things I didn't do , none of what I've done.....when it's my time, I'll leave with a smile 😉

no rush, nobody is waiting for you up there.

Listen your your doctors, take their cures and in meantime prepare mentally for just hand holding sessions with odd boy here and there

9 hours ago, floridarob said:

We are all going eventually, not sure how old you are but if your close to 80 I would say enjoy life whilst you can 😅👍