kokopelli3

DoDo Bar - Jomtien Complex

8 hours ago, thaiophilus said:

... so why are you wasting your time here? 😊

Well we went for a morning walk, hair cut, then swimming. Had a shower and he fell asleep. As they do.. 
We did both wave to "aussie_" though as he was enjoying coffee with 3 friends. 

It's day 4 now. He's sleeping (00:27). We had a good night! 

Up to 13 years ago Sunee was definitely my first call, with up to 10 boy gogos plus host bars. But now it’s a bit limited and during my last trip i gravitated towards BT. I like to see the boys dancing in briefs and occasionally in thongs. You just don’t find that in the Complex although there are plenty of boys to sit with you and to off for later. The approach to Sunee from second road down Soi VC through the muslin area is a bit intimidating.

1 minute ago, Travellerdave said:

The approach to Sunee from second road down Soi VC through the muslin area is a bit intimidating.

A bit? Take a look at some of the local news the last few weeks. Deaths are mounting up. Seems to be Kuwaiti nationals causing most of the problems, racing on big bikes around VC and that area of South Pattaya. Crashing into shops, running old Thai people down. It's disgusting. 

I personally would not walk to Sunee Plaza. It's a car (or something like the old Double Shot shuttle) .... or just not go.  

I kind of ignore boystown. I did see a hunk at A-bomb who used to work in good boys. But the charges were too much for the same thing I wanted to do at Good Boys for only 500 baht.

I might recreate a Good Boys situation at one of the massage places. If I can find a hung guy working in one. Some of them are happy with $500 baht.

The short videos posted above of this bar reminded me of Krazy Dragon in sunnee. 

Although I was never a fan of Sunnee because the boys were often too skinny, too fem or too young (or all 3), I did have some fun evenings at Krazy Dragon. DoDo might do well to recreate something of that bar. 

Although Krazy Dragon had a gogo stage which would not be possible in Jomtien Complex, the stage was not key to it's success. It was that the boys would literally come dance on your table. With their loose shorts - another thing DoDo can copy - the boys' appendages were often flapping away beneath the thin textile (no underwear of course). And they were game for a grope or two, for a tip.

3 hours ago, aussie_ said:

At Dodo Bar the boys will get very close up, most of the the shorts are loose with plenty of exploration going on from my observations recently.

My exploratory adventures did not confirm the looseness of the shorts; rather that they were wearing tight fitting underwear under the shorts and seemed reluctant to let me explore.  Well, not in all cases especially if you bought them a  drink and a chat and a nice tip.

Wish Sunee plaza would come back ,but with apparently the short leases on offer I'm guessing bar  entrepreneurs are not keen to open.

Obviously something is happening in that area , must be waiting for a sell off of the area .

21 minutes ago, Olddaddy said:

Wish Sunee plaza would come back ,but with apparently the short leases on offer I'm guessing bar  entrepreneurs are not keen to open.

Obviously something is happening in that area , must be waiting for a sell off of the area .

Short leases or not. A single bar unit for 3000b a month? Makes one think...

27 minutes ago, Olddaddy said:

Bar entrepreneurs? The only one I can see in Pattaya right now is Charlie with Sunee Bar and Dodo Bar. The rest are just rotting in their horrible wood chairs, deluding themselves that tourism is going to blow up and their bars will be full again. 

Reality will set in soon for many. 

I must also apologise as the hottest boy from Sunee Bar has been with me for the last 7 days. He's a keeper! 

28 minutes ago, gayinpattaya said:

Bar entrepreneurs? The only one I can see in Pattaya right now is Charlie with Sunee Bar and Dodo Bar. The rest are just rotting in their horrible wood chairs, deluding themselves that tourism is going to blow up and their bars will be full again. 

Reality will set in soon for many. 

I must also apologise as the hottest boy from Sunee Bar has been with me for the last 7 days. He's a keeper! 

Times are changing, seems this generation of farangs are not overly interested in the gay scene and money boys .

Wait another 10 years and there will be less gay farang interested

Now that Dodo Bar has been doing well with mostly twinks and a couple of average build guys, there may be an opportunitty for Dodo bar or another bar in the Jomtien Complex to provide a similar style venue with bigger build and some more muscular men. Others have mentioned that they are not into the twink look at all so there may be enough customers, especially in high season to support this suggestion. 

9 minutes ago, aussie_ said:

Now that Dodo Bar has been doing well with mostly twinks and a couple of average build guys, there may be an opportunitty for Dodo bar or another bar in the Jomtien Complex to provide a similar style venue with bigger build and some more muscular men. Others have mentioned that they are not into the twink look at all so there may be enough customers, especially in high season to support this suggestion. 

balm to my ears, hope it will happen.

3 hours ago, aussie_ said:

Bigger build guys charge more this is why they work at Boyz Town, Jomtien Complex tend to attract more economical customers.