vinapu

ShamelessMack, thank you for the warning

1 hour ago, vinapu said:

Popular blogger and contributor here visited new boy bar on Walking Street and reported in his blog what he found.

link below

https://shamelessmacktwo.travel.blog/2024/01/03/russian-girls-russian-boys-and-catwalk/#more-3507

Thanks for this info!

12 minutes ago, macaroni21 said:

Thanks, Vinapu.  As a matter of curiosity, I wonder how many members of this board have never experienced a pingpong girlie show.....

I haven't!

On 1/4/2024 at 2:14 AM, Keithambrose said:

I wonder how many members of this board have never experienced a pingpong girlie show.....

https://www.vancouverpolicemuseum.ca/post/the-legend-of-mitzi-dupree    Mitzi Dupree was already a legend in western Canada when I was in university in Victoria in the early 80s. I went with my roommates to see her show at one of the bars in Victoria. It was actually pretty entertaining watching her and the mixed group of young men mainly from the university and the navy base who packed the bar. The hormones were flowing freely and it was the only time I've been in a large group sexually aroused straight men all squished up against each other. One of the sailors in the back of the bar yelled, "I can smell you from here," at Mitzi..... but I think it was the other men he was smelling.