12is12

Is this rate normal?

Hi Guys, 

I m in my home country 11000 kms away. A guy txted me on DaddyHunt (he is also on Chaturbate).

After I had mentioned I plan to return for another visit to Medellin, he quoted 150 usd for one hour of sex. If I rmmbr correctly, thats almost 3 times the going rate on grndr in clmbia; or m I mistaken?

I have never contracted guys from chaturbate or mileroticos. 

Do they charge differently, or was this guy just trying to rip off a naive extranjero?

• Members
3 hours ago, 12is12 said:

Hi Guys, 

I m in my home country 11000 kms away. A guy txted me on DaddyHunt (he is also on Chaturbate).

After I had mentioned I plan to return for another visit to Medellin, he quoted 150 usd for one hour of sex. If I rmmbr correctly, thats almost 3 times the going rate on grndr in clmbia; or m I mistaken?

I have never contracted guys from chaturbate or mileroticos. 

Do they charge differently, or was this guy just trying to rip off a naive extranjero?

It depends on their following. Some of them can make more than 150 bucks doing nothing in front of their webcam. In my last trip, I met with two Chaturbate boys. Both were very hot for me, but they were not on the first Chaturbate pages. None of them charged me that much money. Both were very, very happy with a little less than that and spent many hours with me.

But 150, and even much more, sounds like what some webcam boys would charge, and they would not be trying to take advantage of you. 

• Members
2 hours ago, 12is12 said:

Thx

By the way: R they really "doing nothing"? Aren't they supposed to masterbate or act seductively or whatever.....   ? 

They have 6, 8, sometimes longer shifts. Part of the time they are doing nothing. I mean, I counting as doing nothing things like snacking or texting on their phones .

Unless the guy is superstar Chaturbate model it seems very high rate for only an hour in Colombia,if you really want him negotiation must be done most likely he'll reduce the rate substantialy. About  $50 seems more reasonable, I wouldn't pay more even if he is a star plenty fish in the sea to choose from if he doesn't agree.

I did what I usually do - what Maump does, but he didnt offer a lower rate. That's why I posted the question. Glad to know I'm not senile. Apparently he enjoys a great sense of self worth.

Darrell_soother on Chaturbate.

• Members

Quick note -- $150 USD is very high, but there are many scorts on Rentmen in Colombia advertising that rate. FWIW.

Colombia is no exception to the problem of high inflation. Am seeing the cost of all basic needs (food, shelter, clothing) have risen in the few months since I was last here. So am not surprised that many of the "pros" are now asking 150-200K for a session. Yes there is wide variation of prices for scort services here, but I am in the "you get what you pay for camp". Will add that you need to always agree to a final price -- that should be the starting point of any engagement here to avoid problems.

Of course it's his and their right to set whatever rate they value themselves. M not criticizing or complaining.

OTOH, should this become a norm, I humbly venture to submit that the 'industry' would probably loose its appeal.   )-:

13 hours ago, macdaddi said:

Colombia is no exception to the problem of high inflation. Am seeing the cost of all basic needs (food, shelter, clothing) have risen in the few months since I was last here.

I noticed the prices of hotels and domestic flights have risen sustainability too since my last visit a year ago.

In Medellin going rate is 100-150-200 mil COP (not USD!). Mileroticos guys/hot fit guys in high demand will ask 250 mil but will lower to 150 or 200 if you question the offer (politely). Rough street  trade will take you to short time hotel for as low as 40-50 mil. + you pay around 20 mil for the room. 

Any guy in CO insisting on 150 USD is out of his mind/not worth it. Just ignore and move on. Plenty of other fish out there. 

2 hours ago, speedoo1 said:

Em Medellín, a taxa atual é de 100-150-200 mil COP (não USD!). Caras Mileroticos / caras gostosos em alta demanda vão pedir 250 mil, mas vão baixar para 150 ou 200 se você questionar a oferta (educadamente). O comércio de rua difícil levará você a hotéis de curta duração por apenas 40-50 mil. + você paga cerca de 20 mil pelo quarto. 

Qualquer cara em CO insistindo em 150 dólares está louco/não vale a pena. Apenas ignore e siga em frente. Muitos outros peixes por aí. 

Isso mesmo, chega de inflar os preços, e basta o onlyfans pra fazer isso.