floridarob

Pattaya Day 2 Jan 2024

1 hour ago, floridarob said:

He REFUSED to walk....good thing I hadn't paid the off yet. I went back in and explained what happened, none of the other boys could

This could be a shyness l thing rather than laziness ,but the Mamasan was right earlier 

Had you been a muscular young middle eastern guy he probably would of walked with you ....but he was shy unfortunately 😂 I thought it was funny though one Soi away and wanting a motorcycle taxi 🤣

58 minutes ago, Olddaddy said:

Had you been a muscular young middle eastern guy he probably would of walked with you

You mean he's not a muscular young middle eastern guy? 🙁

2 hours ago, floridarob said:

I think I'll become more like @reader , at least if the sex isn't good, you have the chance of something of a massage.

You certainly seem to be giving it your best effort.

Not to worry; your luck will change when you hit Super A again. 😂

14 hours ago, floridarob said:

Once we lft the bar, the kid wanted to take a moto taxi to Ambiance. I told him it's closeby and we could walk. His face looked like I just asked him to donate a kidney, lol

Was he Thai? if so, I've noted before that Thai guys are averse to walking more than a few metres. On the other hand, if he was a newbie , he may not have understood that Ambiance was just round the corner. That wouldn't surprise me..... I recall a massage guy in Jomtien telling me he'd never heard of Boyztown and hadn't a clue where it was.

3 hours ago, Londoner said:

Was he Thai?

I didn't ask, but maybe not...I asked him a few questions in Thai and he didn't answer, like he didn't understand.......but you may be right. Mamasan and another Thai customer were confused but said it's better that I found out now and not in the room that he was a flake.

On 1/22/2024 at 3:35 AM, Latbear4blk said:

If I ever travel to Thailandia (I would love to), it will be a food trip rather than a sex trip. I think, based on this testimony and many alike. 

Certainly, Thailand has a lot to offer other than sex and parties. Immerse yourself in nature, explore the national parks, visit temples, have an exercise to the public parks and enjoy the food.

17 hours ago, gerefan said:

Certainly a regular thing in Pattaya.

No one  wants to walk anywhere….except Falangs! 

Many of the boys around Pattaya are Cambodians or from Laos. So, the problem may simply be a lack of local knowledge (Applies of course to boys from Isan etc)

1 hour ago, macaroni21 said:

I've tried that but found the heat and humidity intolerable.

Well it depends on the month of your visit. Northern thailand is cooler during the BER months.

On 1/23/2024 at 9:16 PM, john said:

Well it depends on the month of your visit. Northern thailand is cooler during the BER months.

I second it. I'm in Sukhotai since yesterday and weather is surprisingly mild . Only really hot hours during day were between hours 12 and 3. Rest very pleasant. Almost no AC requred

On 1/23/2024 at 4:16 PM, john said:

Certainly, Thailand has a lot to offer other than sex and parties. Immerse yourself in nature, explore the national parks, visit temples, have an exercise to the public parks and enjoy the food.

That during day. And then in the evening go to the bar and pick up your boy for the night

Most likely the boy was lazy and didn’t want to walk far. Possible that he was embarrassed walking with a falang as he would be seen in public as a money boy prostitute.

The Thai boy I had for a week, the first few days he went off on his own. I had no problem with this as I like alone time and his company at night.

So I suggested he shop at Terminal 21 as it’s less crowded than Central Festival .  He has a job and really isn’t a money boy( maybe I turned him into one), so I told him people will think he’s a money boy if we go together. He said he didn’t care and we went to the mall together. I ended up buying him a gold ring and a new suitcase, so definitely worth his while going.

On 1/22/2024 at 4:53 PM, gerefan said:

Certainly a regular thing in Pattaya.

No one  wants to walk anywhere….except Falangs! 

I’ve come across this problem many times particularly a few years ago when I was into fitness big time. Offed Boys found my desire to leave them in bed for early morning runs incomprehensible and not once did one take up an occasional invitation to try a little exercise, even though most had hard fit young bodies, usually from a previous life of working in the rice fields. 
Walking from the hotel in the Jomtien Complex to the beach or from Sunee to the Ambience was not at all what they wanted to do. The incentive of a present failed to persuade one boy to walk with me to Soi Buakhow Market from Boyztown. 

12 hours ago, Travellerdave said:

I’ve come across this problem many times particularly a few years ago when I was into fitness big time. Offed Boys found my desire to leave them in bed for early morning runs incomprehensible and not once did one take up an occasional invitation to try a little exercise, even though most had hard fit young bodies, usually from a previous life of working in the rice fields. 
Walking from the hotel in the Jomtien Complex to the beach or from Sunee to the Ambience was not at all what they wanted to do. The incentive of a present failed to persuade one boy to walk with me to Soi Buakhow Market from Boyztown. 

So you not into fitness anymore?

8 hours ago, Travellerdave said:

Coco is definitely the best gym in Pattaya.  When in Pats I go most days in the late morning. 

The Brits and Aussies are so cute with their little nicknames for places.

How quaint and colonialist is it to shorten the name of a foreign place just like they say Herts for Hertfordshire? 🤓