EmmetK

Dementia Joe confuses his wife and his sister

Sadly, the last few years of Dementia Joe's life has been one confusing error after another. Often, he doesn't know where he is, can't answer questions cogently. His cognitive issues have been obvious for years. If I were to start a thread about each instance, there wouldn't be enough bandwidth on this forum to handle it.

38 minutes ago, unicorn said:

And dementia Trump confused Nikki Haley with the Speaker of the House. I do agree that both are too old to start a term in 2025. 

Actually you are wrong. While the anti-Trump media goes crazy over this one Trump gaffe, Joe Biden has been confused for so long, that it is no longer newsworthy.

1 hour ago, EmmetK said:

Actually you are wrong. While the anti-Trump media goes crazy over this one Trump gaffe, Joe Biden has been confused for so long, that it is no longer newsworthy.

I'd still rather have a demented Biden than a demented Trump in power. At least Biden is doing things for the American people. Trump would be a disaster, as he was during COVID.

7 hours ago, joizy said:

. At least Biden is doing things for the American people.

Does that include opening up the border to 15 million unvetted illegals (including drug traffickers, sex offenders, etc.) that the American taxpayer has to pay to house, clothe, educate, and provide medical care? Is that one of those "things" that Dementia Joe is doing for the American people?

3 minutes ago, EmmetK said:

A graph from 2 years ago?  lol.
That doesn't reflect the millions of illegals that Dementia Joe allowed to pour across the border in the last two years.

Emmaroid, an increase in apprehensions of 500% on his predecessor is not an open border even in a Trump cling on's deluded mind. 

17 minutes ago, forky123 said:

Emmaroid, an increase in apprehensions of 500% on his predecessor is not an open border even in a Trump cling on's deluded mind. 

He only likes data that agrees with his narrative....notice he never once has answered anything I asked him.....except once, where he mentioned he was a school teacher, and people complain about the education system, I can see why if there are more "teachers" like him, wtf?

3 hours ago, TotallyOz said:

Is it wrong as a board owner to just fucking ban anyone who supports Trump as they often bring down the intelligence level of the board?

You know when you are watching/reading a documentary about a dictator and you wonder why someone didn't do something about them before it was too late....we're at that point now. And you have people like Emmet just blindly following him and allowing it to happen.

They talk about Biden destroying the country, but can't say how, because it's the best economy ever according to all the numbers, but they like to "scare" people with immigrants coming, saying they are all killers and drug dealers when they mostly want to clean hotel rooms, hospitality work, construction work, manual labor...you know all the things we have a shortage of in the country?

The reason Trump didn't have this was because of Covid, and we know how fucking great everything was with the screaming Yam in charge during Covid....he's part of the reason it turned into a worldwide pandemic.

Obama dealt with Ebola, Zika, H1N1 (swine flu) & SARS.....but you see the difference when you have a real leader in the White House being Proactive and organized with all the worlds health leaders, the outcome was very different than the Orangeman acting like a child and closing his eyes thinking it would go away on its own, like he did with syphillis.

Remember Obama even left a pandemic "playbook"....yet, let's put this moron back in office so he can do Putin's work, dismantle NATO so he can take over Ukraine, China can have Taiwan and well, the US will be Trumps.

Seth McFarland recently said on an interview if he is voting for Biden, he said when he votes he votes for the TEAM that each president will hire, attributing the president to being like a director and his staff/cabinet being like the Cinematographer, sound people, lighting people, etc....as a director he takes advice from his experts 95% of the times, same as a president should do......If Trump wins again, he will hire all YES men then won't disagree with him, like dictators do. So he said voting for Trump will be voting for a TEAM that will do whatever the President wants, which is dangerously like being a dictator. 

When Trump was asked if he's be a dictator....he never said NO, keep that in mind, he does everything in the open , thinking that makes it legal.

• Members
4 hours ago, TotallyOz said:

Is it wrong as a board owner to just fucking ban anyone who supports Trump as they often bring down the intelligence level of the board?

I did support the end of the Politics forum at the other site.Now it is argument free but I can't help but think that the overall intelligence level of the posts in other forums also declined.

4 hours ago, TotallyOz said:

I would say people are entitled to their opinions but most of the verbal diahorrea is just regurgitated and debunked lies so hardly opinions they've really put any thought into.. It seems the increased use of the Political section has increased membership with people who basically never post anything constructive anywhere on the forum which is rather sad really.

2 hours ago, EmmetK said:

Does that include opening up the border to 15 million unvetted illegals (including drug traffickers, sex offenders, etc.) that the American taxpayer has to pay to house, clothe, educate, and provide medical care? Is that one of those "things" that Dementia Joe is doing for the American people?

Or allowing a deadly virus into our country during the winter of  2019/2020 resulting in the deaths of hundreds of thousands American citizens. And after this massive failure, shutting down the country.

21 minutes ago, Goober said:

Or allowing a deadly virus into our country during the winter of  2019/2020 resulting in the deaths of hundreds of thousands American citizens. And after this massive failure, shutting down the country.

Be fair, he did wonders for the shares of the Clorox Company and gave a wonderful $1.5 trillion tax break to billionaires. 

14 hours ago, EmmetK said:

Sadly, the last few years of Dementia Joe's life has [sic] been one confusing error after another. 

This incident was in 2020 -- nearly four (4) years ago. Drumpf confused Nikki and Nancy just a few days ago.

But here's the big difference: 

Biden actually acknowledged his 2020 gaffe, corrected it, and joked about it immediately. Drumpf didn't. And he mentioned Nikki's name four times in HIS gaffe! 🤣

Mr Biden introduced his wife Jill and sister Valerie to the crowds.

Without looking at the two women, who were behind him, the former vice president grasped Jill’s hand and declared “this is my little sister Valerie.”

As his partner shook her head and laughed, Mr Biden added “and I’m Jill’s husband” while reaching for Valerie.

After a quick glance behind him the Democrat realised his mistake and announced “they switched on me” before correcting himself.

Dementia Joe instituted "catch and release".

Dementia Joe ended funding for the border wall.

Dementia Joe ended the "remain in Mexico" policy.

I hope when Trump becomes President next year, Dementia Joe is charged with treason. He can share a cell with Hunter.

55 minutes ago, EmmetK said:

Dementia Joe instituted "catch and release".

Dementia Joe ended funding for the border wall.

Dementia Joe ended the "remain in Mexico" policy.

I hope when Trump becomes President next year, Dementia Joe is charged with treason. He can share a cell with Hunter.

Be real Emmaroid. In 3 years they've still not found anything to charge Biden with. Unlike the 4 indictments, 90+ charges, found guilty of rape, every fraud allegation disproved except Virginia where it was found by a Republican investigation that Biden was shorted 4000 votes. 

You're claiming Biden ended funding for the border wall the Mexicans were going to pay for? 

Do yourself a favour Emmaroid. Take your tongue from Trumps anus and take a look round for once in your life.

• Members
9 hours ago, TotallyOz said:

Nothing wrong with allowing stupid people on board. Everyone should be entitled to his own opinion, when the matter is truly one of opinion. However, I would put my foot down if someone promotes completely factually inaccurate statements (such as "the election was stolen," which has been 100% disproven). Allowing factually inaccurate information to spread constitutes a threat to a free society. A statement such as "Trump's a great guy," while ridiculous, is a matter of opinion. A statement such as "Trump won the election in 2020" is both factually wrong and dangerous. 

• Members
34 minutes ago, unicorn said:

However, I would put my foot down if someone promotes completely factually inaccurate statements (such as "the election was stolen," which has been 100% disproven).

And therein lies the problem.

Almost a third of Americans still believe the 2020 election result was fraudulent

So the idea is that we can make up any shit we want and tell lies until they sound like truth and be mean and cruel.  And if you try to ban us or shut us up you are Nazi oppressors.  And we will whine our little billionaire ass off like a cry baby because YOU are the bad Nazi.

Of course, only Trump is a billionaire.  Everyone else is a sucker who sends him money and believes his lies.  Even though they get nothing but whining out of the deal.  And he tries to take their health care away.

We have been here and done this before.  Anyone watch Fellow Travelers?  Roy Cohn and McCarthyism come to mind.  Let the lies, the pus, the cruelty, the meanness expose itself.  Whether it is the extreme - like Hitler - or just banal lies and cruelty - like Cohn, it eventually becomes clear that these people just fester in their own lies and pus.  

donald-trump-roy-cohn.jpg

NSsApLZ22xEFYbb0iR.webp