CallMeLee

Unplanned Bangkok Trip (March 2024)

54 minutes ago, roughjock said:

I met two of the brothers at Screwboys recently and took the oldest one. I was tempted for the younger one too. I wonder if their story is real, the photos they showed me were all recent. Either way, the oldest one is ferociously eager for that paycheque. He was working the bar left, right and center. Impressive hustle. Encounter was a rip-off, but that hustle was a sign haha.

From your description we seem to be referring to the same person. Even the way the older one actively hustles both onstage and off stage sounds spot on. So sorry to hear that the encounter was a rip-off though.

Sounds like u just got cock blocked by jake. Not sure what is your arrangement on his tips, but i recall u said jake's didnt expect any tips, another signs of he wanted more than just a hired guy. Hope you and jake will find a way to make it work hehe. 

34 minutes ago, spoon said:

Sounds like u just got cock blocked by jake. Not sure what is your arrangement on his tips, but i recall u said jake's didnt expect any tips, another signs of he wanted more than just a hired guy. Hope you and jake will find a way to make it work hehe. 

Thanks. I hope so too but not in any romantic manner.

One reason why I favour the "paid scene" is the inherent expectation of it being straightforward and purely transactional.

I brought up Jake's odd behavior the following day, asking why he seemed off the previous night. He mentioned feeling excluded and unsure about how to handle the situation (what to do, where to go) if I decided to bring Nai back to the hotel.

It made sense, and as a host (technically he was my guest), I should have been more considerate of that.

2 hours ago, CallMeLee said:

From your description we seem to be referring to the same person. Even the way the older one actively hustles both onstage and off stage sounds spot on. So sorry to hear that the encounter was a rip-off though.

In the bar he was great. When he sat with me, I felt the price and tip was worth it. Back at the hotel, it was 5000 THB to put my dick inside him for 20 seconds, and then he screamed that it was too big. I said, no problem, the initial fee then. Nope. 5000 thb. I almost died.

8 hours ago, CallMeLee said:

only to have the eager Papasan assume I wanted him to join us. Not wanting to embarrass the guy, who introduced himself as Nai from Myanmar, I went along with it.

No mistake on the part of the papasan.....they know how to sell 🧐

4 hours ago, roughjock said:

5000 THB to put my dick inside him for 20 seconds, and then he screamed that it was too big. I said, no problem, the initial fee then. Nope. 5000 thb. I almost died.

I was hoping that was a typo.....but you said 5000 thb twice, so I guess not 🙄

5 minutes ago, floridarob said:

Not a typo. I even said to him, “I’m living here, I will be a repeat customer, I know what the price should be and I know you’re ripping me off. Are you sure?”

He took the 5000 THB and then tried to add me to WhatsApp. I walked away. I’m now hesitant to hire any Vietnamese model.

56 minutes ago, floridarob said:

Likewise.

But Roughjock may have learned the most important lesson: never pay 5,000 baht for any off.

52 minutes ago, roughjock said:

I even said to him, “I’m living here, I will be a repeat customer..."

That was interpreted as "You mean I get to do this again?"

52 minutes ago, roughjock said:

I’m now hesitant to hire any Vietnamese model.

I wouldn't pay 5,000 bht that for any model regardless of where they're from

Although I'm not a fan of either Jupiter or Moonlight now, those are the only two bars I think of where the term "model" is commonly used (and then only for a select handful of performers at Moonlight).

1 hour ago, reader said:

I wouldn't pay 5,000 bht that for any model regardless of where they're from

Can someone please chime in with what you usually pay (2500 THB is the lowest I've been offered, upwards to 6000 THB- no, I didn't book them) and what that gets you? I'm just having rough luck I guess, because even for 2500 THB, that allows you to suck their dick and seemingly nothing else?

This is only my experience with bar boys. Grindr is typically 2500 THB full service. 

1 hour ago, roughjock said:

Can someone please chime in with what you usually pay (2500 THB is the lowest I've been offered, upwards to 6000 THB- no, I didn't book them) and what that gets you? I'm just having rough luck I guess, because even for 2500 THB, that allows you to suck their dick and seemingly nothing else?

This is only my experience with bar boys. Grindr is typically 2500 THB full service. 

Tipping has been a perennial topic of debate on the forums forever. Reviewing some of the more recent ones may prove helpful. Reading previous trip reports also contain tipping information.

4 hours ago, roughjock said:

From my last two trips (2023 and 2024), 2000-4000 seems to be a normal range. With long time (my preference) around the 3k region.

In saying that, a lot of factors are also in play - high or low season, day of the week (monday-wednesday seems favourable) and time of the night (closer to closing is good but the good ones may have already been offed).

Striking a good rapport with the guy also helps a lot.

Not to forget that your answer to these questions will matter

- where you from (i.e. your spending capacity)

- what you do for work / where is your hotel (as above)

- how long you staying / how often you visit (potential for repeat business)

4 hours ago, reader said:

Tipping has been a perennial topic of debate on the forums forever. Reviewing some of the more recent ones may prove helpful. 

Thank you so much for this. I had trouble finding pricing discussion before, probably for the reason you listed.

2 hours ago, CallMeLee said:

From my last two trips (2023 and 2024), 2000-4000 seems to be a normal range. With long time (my preference) around the 3k region.

Thank you as well! I haven't tried Long Time yet, maybe in the future since the pricing doesn't seem far off from what I'm paying for Short Time. I'm also unaware of how long a boy expects to stay. My encounters have all been an hour or less, but that's because most have been disappointing. Research phase, I'm telling myself.

6 hours ago, roughjock said:

Can someone please chime in with what you usually pay (2500 THB is the lowest I've been offered, upwards to 6000 THB- no, I didn't book them) 

I rarely do short time preferring massage to that but in Bangkok I would not pay more than 2000  unless guy is already time tested by me  then I may throw 500 more. There are few guys  I paid more but  those were long short times 3-5 hrs but those are exceptional specimens either body or chemistry wise. 

Long times 3000-5000 which is my upper limit for tip , 3500-4000 most common. Only once I paid 6000 but that way kind of good bye send off as I decided not to off him again even if I did many times in the past. Instead of haggling down  I decided to part ways on generous side. 

In Pattaya  1500 st , 2000, sometimes 3000 LT 

6 minutes ago, roughjock said:

Thank you as well! I haven't tried Long Time yet, maybe in the future since the pricing doesn't seem far off from what I'm paying for Short Time. I'm also unaware of how long a boy expects to stay.

My encounters have all been an hour or less, but that's because most have been disappointing.

Long time I'm big fan of is not for everybody though. You and boy must be both comfortable with each other and higher amount of trust is required. After all each one of you is with stranger during possibly deep sleep stage. At times you may sense that boys may show some hesitation

I tell them always that long time is till breakfast and it's mine breakfast , not theirs,  even if it's my habit always offer them  a breakfast as listening to my snoring may be hunger inducing. In exchange nothing beats waking up to a warm body beside or even better wrapped around me. 

If boy will start making excuses in middle of the night that he needs to go outside because is hungry or needs to smoke, no sense to chain him  but definitely not a time to pay him agreed fee. Give them your short time rate and point that rest of tip they get in the morning - chances are  they wont return and really - you don't want them to with such an attitude.

Try not to go long time with boy you are taking for first time as chances are you guys ay not be compatible.

6 minutes ago, roughjock said:

Research phase, I'im telling myself.

That is proper attitude instead of getting bitter feeling you are ripped off. Costly lesson with that Screwboy though.

12 minutes ago, roughjock said:

These responses are eye-opening! I'm better equipped now and will off someone again soon. Sounds like I should head to Pattaya- muscular guys easy to find there?

not as easy as Bangkok, Pattaya is rather twink kingdom but you will find some hunks in BoyzBoyzBoyz, Dreamboys and Xboys. Forget about Sunee but in passing I saw few hunky guys in Jomtien too.

1 hour ago, vinapu said:

not as easy as Bangkok, Pattaya is rather twink kingdom but you will find some hunks in BoyzBoyzBoyz, Dreamboys and Xboys. Forget about Sunee but in passing I saw few hunky guys in Jomtien too.

I’ll check out those three places first. If anyone has recommendations, let me know- either specific models or bars!

3 hours ago, CallMeLee said:

My introverted self can have fun after this trip.

He introduced himself as Mek from Myanmar. He can carry basic convo but will whip out his phone from time to time for translation. When we approached the pointy end of our chat, he asked me if I'm looking for LT or ST.

right desision

thank you for the lead, always good to know guys interested in LT

3 hours ago, CallMeLee said:

However, after a few exchanges, my gut feeling told me to proceed with caution. 

I hope curiosity prevails and you will venture there as so far we never had reports from that shop.

On another hand from experience I can confirm that gut feeling , whether about the places or particular boys quite often is remarkably accurate predictor of things to come. 

But at end of day if we don't try, we don't know.