Gay Thailand
This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.
Subforums
11,067 topics in this forum
-
Just wondering. I booked a ticket for my next trip and I see (I should have checked this before, my mistake) that the week I am in Thailand is a week with 2 public holidays: 22 and 23 October. Can I savely assume go go bars will be open? The show in The Venue in Jomtien will happen on such a day? Never before been on one of their public holidays in Thailand (or I have been, but didn't notice it). So I don't know what will happen then. In my country for sure most shops will be closed for example. So basically only shops are closed? But show bars will be open these 2 days?
- 5 replies
- 2.1k views
-
Found some time off from work so came back to bangkok for holiday, 6 days 5 nights. Only booked tickets and hotel last week ao couldn't get my favourite hotel, The Raya Surawong. 2nd choice of Siam Heritage was also fully booked so ended up at Tarntawan Hotel. Old hotel but charming in its own way. Arrived from Singapore at 4pm but 30-minute queue at immigration and a 45-minute taxi ride in peak hour traffic jam stretched my patience. Unpacked luggage and relaxed in hotel room until 8pm. Went to Foodland Patpong for dinner then walked around the stalls at Patpong Night market. At 9pm, crossed Surawong Road to go to Soi Twilight. Hot Male promoter was there at the entr…
- 26 replies
- 7.9k views
-
I was feeling a bit adventurous yesterday so I wanted a massage. I went to My Hero and there were around 22 guys there and the average age was 30. They had nothing I wanted to pay for so I left. But, there was one cute guy but when I asked the manager, about him (less than 2 minutes upon walking in) he was taken by someone else. I booked a Grab Taxi to The Prince (200 baht) and wanted to see their offerings. Again, less than 20 guys and the average age was 30. And, if I think the average age was 30, it must have been higher. That was one cute little twink I liked with a cute smile but no ass at all and he walked more like Rue Paul than I do so that was a no go as wel…
- 6 replies
- 12.9k views
- 1 follower
-
Have any of you used ASAP tickets to book your flight to Thailand? I'm considering them as they could save me $400 On my tickets. My other option is flying directly into Phuket to start my vacation. It knocks $100 off my ticket cost and saves me from having to book a flight from bangkok to Phuket. From Phuket I would fly to Chiangmai and then to bangkok to head to pattaya. I will finish my holiday in bangkok and fly home from there. I'm still holding a torch for Qatar air because I just have 1 connecting flight. All the other airlines require 2 connecting flights and they all connect in Tokyo.... But if ASAP tickets is a good service....
- 8 replies
- 2.1k views
- 1 follower
-
Day 1 A tittle of report may appear a bit strange and deprived of sense but there’s logic in it. My two highlights of this trip , one in Pattaya and another one in Bangkok had the same name / nick – Art, hence tittle. Trip did not start very well, plane arrived late and departed late so I spent 6 hours in home airport. Sure I knew it will be late but being excited with going there I figured out that I rather wait in that airport soaking in travel vibes than watching nervously passing time at home. Connection at Shanghai was lost but China Eastern took good care about busload of passengers losing their connection. We were herded into bus , take to hotel…
- 96 replies
- 22.5k views
- 1 follower
-
I heard girls scream after coming out from movie theatre in EmQuartier and found these boys so quickly took some photos.
- 4 replies
- 1.9k views
-
The Black Jack Bar has opened up recently where 69 Bar was previously located - diagonally opposite Ram Bar on Charoen Prathet Road - opposite Pornping Tower Hotel and a very good liquor store. The bar is basic - tables out front and staffed by Lisu boys - there were about 8-10 there last night - next door types - all attentive and friendly and boy can they dance after a few drinks. I was the only customer last night - the reason ? probably a combination of low season, wet weather, a new unknown venue, a certain football game. Most bars here appear to be going through a lean period at present Also a new massage place opening here next month - Apollo Massage …
-
- 0 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
Last week a friend offered me a ride down to Bangkok from Chiang Mai - so took the opportunity and hastily booked a room at Raya. Can only endorse most opinions and say it is a good place to stay. Nice size room and staff who are courteous and welcoming - especially the waiter in the breakfast room and the security man at night. After the road trip and shortly after arrival I had a massage at Art next door which was most relaxing in more ways than one. In the space of 3 days visited a few new places - so will offer my experiences and impressions. Screwboys - one of my favourite places - mainly Viet boys, lots of twinks - learned that if you bought a bottle of…
-
- 4 replies
- 2.4k views
-
-
I heard girls scream after coming out from movie theatre in EmQuartier and found these boys so quickly took some photos.
-
- 0 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
I arrived in Bangkok on Thursday from Mandalay. I had booked a hotel for 8 nights but only lasted 5. I didn't escape here solely because of the lack of sex - after my Yangon experience I certainly wasn't expecting any action - rather, I just got templed out. I hired a driver every day but after day one I'd had enough. There is a temple on every corner and down every alleyway and the hills surrounding the city are covered with them. They are the only tourist attractions in Mandalay and apart from a few architectural gems, they quickly start to all look the same. Basically I became totally stupefied by all the stupas. But sex did play a part, if I am to be honest.…
- 41 replies
- 7.3k views
-
Just been to Pattaya for a few days. After reading the many useful reports posted on the forum, thought i would post something in turn too. A collection of experiences over the few days. MASSAGES Fah Massage The guys were all quite friendly and eager to be chosen. Chose a younger and slim, cute, handsome guy who was more quiet in the end. Turned out he might not be trained much in massage, so some repetitive movement during the actual massage. He was quiet during the massage as i can't speak Thai. Although he's not skilled in massage, was quite serious in his work. Probably i'm not his type or he might have already cummed earlier, so he can't really cum even afte…
- 40 replies
- 7.6k views
-
Have you any interest of making videos of your sex acts? Are there ways to somehow change recorded view during act without another person doing it? Or is only way just to use several static recorders? Nice, warming memories when it gets cold outside here.
- 17 replies
- 3.4k views
-
Soi Arab and soi VC, teeming with with Arab guys that mostly seem youngish, but you don`t see them in Boy Bars and you don`t see them in Girl Bars either , so presumably they don`t Participate . So what do they do when they come to Pattaya ?
- 34 replies
- 6.5k views
- 1 follower
-
In the last 6 months someone mentioned a new club on the side of Wall Street. Is it still there? How to find? Thanks!!
-
- 6 replies
- 1.9k views
-
-
As I mentioned in my last post, my second night @ Bangkok was a totally new experience for me...I decided to try the next most anticipating go go bar for me, Jupiter 2018...and I can say its the most classiest bar in Thailand. Why? Simply bcoz the show is very classy and well choreographed; the bar got a state-of-the-art design; the stage is very modern looking & got laser lights and the mamasans even wears a suit to look elegant and use laser pointers to ensure that you're asking for the right guy on stage as well as pointing it to command their staffs who are all wearing poloshirts, and most of all, the boys look decent wearing white tshirts (which they took-off to…
- 14 replies
- 3.2k views
-
On my 2nd day @ BKK, I tried Sun Massage which is affiliated with Tawan Bar (which is beside it) for a different experience. Upon entering, I was greeted by this bodybuilder type guy who ask me to remove my shoes/socks, place it in a shoe rack & use a pair of slippers. Then he accompany me upstairs where there are separate rooms with sliding doors. But I ask him if I can choose the masseur, I think he misunderstood my question upon entering. So we went downstairs again and he let me seat in a couch while calling the other boys. Then they line-up so I could choose the boy who will give me the massage. Almost all of them are very young, I'm not sure if they are good mas…
- 2 replies
- 1.6k views
-
In case you accidently visit kuala lumpur..theres a newly opened massage centre in the city of fundementel muslim country..illegal of course and dont expact to find local malaysian boy there..almost all from vietnam,myanmar and thailand...
- 10 replies
- 4.1k views
-
Hi everybody..long time not posting here since january..will visit bangkok again on august and got some question about jupiter club..before this i just visit tawan because i am into muscular men but people told me at jupiter also have muscular men and more younger..
- 10 replies
- 4k views
-
I'm back from Bangkok and I can say my 2nd trip is hotter than ever!!! My 1st night of course is scheduled to my most favorite go go bar Dreamboy. However, I'm too early for the opening. I was there @ 7:30pm, but they let me in and some of the boys are still working out, some are already arriving, some are practicing on stage...but I asked one of the boy there if Mr. Perfect Guy (I called him that bcoz he's very muscular, very handsome, very masculine, very romantic and most of all the one who pops my cherry on my 1st trip @ Thailand) was already there and he said yes and very kind to call him upstairs for me. When I saw him, there is excitement I felt, especially when he…
- 4 replies
- 2k views
-
In Bangkok for a few days so decided to go to Dreamboys to see the show. Hadn't been for a few years and was curious to see what it is like now. Paid my 500 thb for the first (and only drink). A bottle of lukewarm Heiniken was delivered but when asked for - a glass of ice was promptly brought. To my thinking the type of boy has changed - seemed to be older and more muscular than I previously remembered #72 was a great dancer and #85 had the best thighs - both received tips To the show - after a few acts I was looking to leave. A dance sequence that was comical because of all the mishaps. 2 guys doing a routine to "You can leave your hat on" (yawn). A parad…
- 18 replies
- 6k views
-
I visited Soi Twilight last night. I went to three gogo bars and the stages were all very sparse. There were even fewer customers. Even in Dreamboy, there were tons of seats available before and during the show. I went looking for a date but left alone. Not one boy I saw on any stage caught my interest.
- 39 replies
- 9.1k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Hey everyone, I’m a huge lurker in this forum but just now did I get to create a new account because I was wondering if there are any massages in phuket that have any twink masseurs cause that’s what I’m into mostly. This is also my 3rd time visiting phuket but I’ve never went to any gay massages so this is kind of new to me. I appreciate any help and thanks for reading.
-
- 11 replies
- 5k views
-
-
i'm late 20s but i don't like a man who younger than me i always turn on an an older (but not to old) but everywhere try to present that they have "ํYoung Boy" so where can i find a guy in my type
- 5 replies
- 1.8k views
-
I still owe you guys a report with a happy ending, and while it has been a while since the trip I should at least share my experience with MyHero.. So after my poor experience at Senso, I tried Magic Hands a few times plus MyHero once. Since the latter is not reported on that often, I´ll focus on that (but let me know if you want a report from Magic Hands as well) So, arrived at an rather empty MyHero after work and immediately the fish tank was lit up with I guess 10-15 guys. Surprisingly many different sizes from more feminine small guys to bulky MEN. I was approached by the captain, and followed to the seat in front of the guys where he gave an in depth explanation…
- 7 replies
- 4.2k views