Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gay Thailand

This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.

  1. Guest vincent82
    Started by Guest vincent82,

    Hi All, I'm a new user to this site and I am fairly limited in my Bangkok gay experience (1 previous trip which wasn't very successful). I will be in Bangkok again on 5th July for 1 week and is planning to do a bit more this time round, especially exploring Soi Twilight bars. As such, would like to seek some info with regards to the showtimes of the various bars: I've also walked past HotMale once but was a little intimidated by the touts so didn't stop for a look. Do they also provide shows? Thanks in advance.

    • 9 replies
    • 2.4k views
  2. Guest reader
    Started by Guest reader,

    From Coconuts Bangkok The Prince Theater Heritage Stay wasn’t always a hostel. It wasn’t always a porno theater either, but we’ll get to that in a second. Before the age of Netflix and megaplexes, the 1,200-seat Chalermthai Theater — seen below screening 1962 hit The Longest Day — was Bangkok’s most modern cinema and a hot spot for the city’s socialites and middle-class alike. But a few kilometers down the road, a considerably-less-glamorous cinema was operating. The Prince Rama Theater’s single screen served the working-class residents of Bangrak — a neighborhood once known for its clutch of shady brothels. Street food vendor Yai, 61, who has lived i…

    • 3 replies
    • 2.3k views
  3. Started by hanan,

    I came across the June 2018 issue of free gay thai magazine Thaipuan. I have always been amazed of how inaccurate their maps of gay businesses are, and it was no different this time either. In the past I thought the reason why they miss so many bars are because they only place bars or other businesses on their maps who pay them for adds. That is probably one reason but not all. But I think now it's more of that they simply don't want to do some research and work to visit and see what is open or not. In Pattaya Boyztown they claim that Funny boys agogo still exists... That says alot of how many years it was since their reporters seem to have visited Boyztown. Castro is w…

  4. Guest Phoenix25
    Started by Guest Phoenix25,

    Hey everyone I've been in Bangkok for about 4 days and when I got here I had the weekend just a day away and so i experienced the bars, clubs, and gogo bars packed. However, since the weekend has ended it has been a little less exciting to say the least. I was wondering is there anywhere were guys are still somewhat prevalent in Bangkok because otherwise i might as well just sleep till the weekend haha.

    • 3 replies
    • 1.5k views
  5. Started by KhorTose,

    Anyone been here? Christian? https://www.cnn.com/travel/article/makkasan-bangkok-trains/index.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+rss%2Fcnn_latest+%28RSS%3A+CNN+-+Most+Recent%29

  6. Since I have only short holidays in Thailand (6 to 8 days for each holiday) it is for me important to not waste my time, and this includes getting massages from the (for me) most attractive boys that happen to be in Pattaya/Bangkok the days I visit. Because if I were to pick for massage the first good looking boy I happen to see sitting in front of a massage shop, I would feel sorry if later in another massage shop I see my dream boy sitting outside. If you stay long time it all doesn't matter, time enough to get that dream boy. But if in a 6 day trip you do 6 massages, then I would prefer that at the end of the trip I can be relatively sure the 6 boys I had choose…

  7. Started by TMax,

    Just a brief report to get going. Flew Thai Airways as usual and arrived 20 minutes early (arrived 15:00), immigration was a breeze and only took about 15 minutes but could have been faster except for the idiot in front hadn't filled in his form and was doing it at the counter. Grabbed a sim card for the phone at the airport and slipped downstairs to grab a taxi, even handed the driver the Raya card with the map on it and he still didn't know where to go but eventually he got it when I started naming things close by and Soi Thaniya were the magic words. Traffic into the hotel was light (by Bangkok standards) and the journey was relatively quick, could have been quick…

  8. Guest reader
    Started by Guest reader,

    NOTE -- Unlike earlier crackdowns on visa-related violators, the target of most recent raids appear to be (judging from below photo and article details) a significant number of Myanmar nationals along with lesser numbers of Cambodians and Vietnamese. The car park in the photo's background looks familiar but I'm unable to identify to the buildings to either side. I fear that it may be in the Silom-Surawong area. From Bangkok Post Police arrested 107 foreigners for visa offences and illegal entry during coordinated raids at 83 locations across the country early on Friday. Three Thais were also held for other offences. The raids targeted locations in Bangkok…

    • 0 replies
    • 1.4k views
  9. Started by bucknaway,

    This weekend I have to make a choice on my vacation. Will I come to Thailand, Mexico, Columbia or Brazil? I have been waiting for Qatar to offer airfare around $700 USD, give or take $200 USD. Right now I am looking at $1200 USD. I decided to go to BT-Travel and check out the cost of a ticket from Philadelphia to Rio, from Rio to Bangkok, From Bangkok to Philadelphia. The cost is $2,200 USD for such a trip in September... Now I have something to consider. I hate the idea of not seeing my friends in Thailand this year and I am trying to keep Thailand in the loop but I can't stand the Tokyo airport connection. I don't know why I hate it, but I hate it. I hat…

  10. Started by Nasherich,

    Massage Chivaroma, one of the male massage shops in Second Road near Boyztown has some quite cute guys outside. I had a number of very good treatments there only one of which was an oil massage with straight forward HE but nothing to write home about regarding the afters. Also on second road near Boyztown, I walked past Heaven massage one evening and was accosted by a male masseur. He seduced me into a session (always a good start I find); a great massage and a very good happy ending with both of us naked. Afterwards he gave me his contact details but I didn't follow up as ordinarily he wouldn't have been my type. But the prize of best experience goes to Fah …

  11. Started by JimmyJoe,

    A very informative thread is currently saying some great things about Abomb Pattaya. I've never been in there. Maybe some forum members could give information on the bar. Most of the information I find on Abomb is from several years ago. What are the tip expectations of the boys there? Drink prices, off fee? I gather they've currently got a good crew of well built guys.

  12. I have been a lurker here since the fall of last year planning this trip and want to thank everyone that posted about their advice and experiences, all of the suggestions were spot on! I thought I should return the favor so here is a bit about my visit and descent into decadence. I visited Chiang Mai during Christmas for 8 days and had an absolute blast. The sights, sounds, the food, and the AWESOME people I met during my stay were everything I expected and much more. It was very easy and inexpensive to get around the city and I primarily used Uber and Grab. I stayed at The Prestige near Maya Mall and the staff were extremely nice and I had ZERO issues having a g…

  13. Started by vinapu,

    Happy to report that last night it was grand opening of that new bar located just beside Screwboys, at at 12.45 a.m. about 10 boys in attendance , few patrons but as it turned out I was first ever to off boy from here to a great applause of everybody present when it was announced. Hope it brings good luck to them, getting an off in the first day Boys regular , next door type but at least 3 attractive enough for me to consider and execute an off. Not a lot of space inside . Drink 380, off fee 600, this is too high in my opinion but at least my long time companion was not in rush to leave in the morning so I consider this bar as part of offerings to be consider…

  14. Guest AmylBTM
    Started by Guest AmylBTM,

    Hi All Interested if you can get good Amyl anywhere in Bangkok or Pattaya? Also interested in suggestions to find Muscle Boys in either Bangkok or Pattaya? Holiday just around the corner. Thanks

  15. Started by blues3eak,

    Anyone of you experienced side effects using PREP? I tried using it for the first time. That night I wasn't able to sleep because nauseous. I wanted to vomit, but there was nothing to vomit. It was the worst feeling I've ever had. It went on for 2 hours, I tried to sleep. This is actually the first time I have experienced side effects from pills. After that I never tried it again. Now I have 29 pills of unused PREP with me. Also, if someones uses PREP would bareback sex be safe?

  16. Started by BigTopMe,

    Guys, I am seriously thinking of moving Bangkok from the states at the end of the year. (I am going to get an ELITE visa) I want to rent a nice place and have 2 beautiful bottom Thai houseboys I've been to Thailand a few times I know what I'm in for How much money will I need a month, minimally? and is there anything you can enlighten me with before I move 6 months from now? Thanks in Advance

  17. Started by abidismaili,

    I read some good stories about this place. It appears to be massage only, no happy ending. Which is OK for me since I tend to see happy ending as a waste of sperm, because better sex can be had in the evening in your own hotel room. (Unless you are a guy who can ejaculate 3 times a day every day, for 2 weeks in a row, it is in my view better to save your ejaculation quota - which isn't infinite - for sex with bar boys or app boys in your own hotel room. But I must admit I submit regularly to the charms of the boys during the massage, so I break my own rule a lot.) Now my question (forgive me if it is stupid): Are the boys giving the massage blind?

  18. Started by halfhansum,

    Went to have a nice breakfast in Deli Diner, , only to find it shut for low season ..

  19. Heading back to Pattaya. This time thought condo would be nicer than hotel. Staying 3 weeks. Could you make some recommendations? Close enough where action is but doesn't have to be right there. (You can send PM too if you prefer.)

  20. Started by vinapu,

    Last night, Friday aussie _ and me surveyed whatever was left of Sunee former glory and I'm happy to report fun is still alive and kicking. Few quite attractive boys at Good boys , still to be explored this trip. Nice boys very busy , at some point almost full, Boys are dancing and flashing their wares with lots of energy, some impressive erections, at one point forum force was enhanced by entry of Christian, we left him there after a while and moved to Winners. Several boys and also quite an energy, on our way I noticed quite a few attractive specimen in beer bars and williewillie talking to his friend . Forum members sent quite a continent to Sunee last ni…

  21. Started by manuelmendez,

    any good hotel around silom that allow to bring along off boy at night? any suggestions? is there any hotel wont allow biy to bring in?

  22. Started by Alizizou,

    Gosh..i have already make great plan on what to do in my 5d4n vacation in bangkok this august before this two old chinese uncle jump to the scene...they want follow me!!!! Although i dont have any problem travelling with friends but what make it difficult with this two uncle (in their mid 50 and early 60') is they are straight and keep asking me to bring them to pingpong show bar at patpong night market!!!..the place where i am not interested at all.. Did you guys have any idea how to do when you stuck in this situation?.. What make its more uneasy is they dont know that i am gay..LOL.. PLEASE give some advice...tq.

  23. Started by Moses,

    SGT forum and other sites are down due accident in Canadian data-center since 1:39 AM Bangkok time.

    • 3 replies
    • 1.9k views
  24. Started by biguyby,

    A pleasant evening with fellow board members Vinapu and ChristianPFC. Started with a nice meal in Soi Day and Night then baht bus to Soi 13/3 to check out boys at Kawaii Boys. It was very quiet and only maybe 6 or so twinky boys on stage. I think one other customer. Next stop A-Bomb again very quiet just us three customers. I couunted 12 boys in white underwear all quite gym fit and muscular. The next stop was X-Boyz 10.00 o’clock show. It was a little different than last night 6 cocks in the cock show all erect. Shower show was duo last night solo tonight. All the same boys but doing a different sort of dance routine tonight. B-Boys were amazing…

  25. Welcome to my forum friends. Today, i will share my trip reviews of my recent visit to Bangkok. My trip only for 3D2N, My aim for trip is just for fun and relaxation. Not much place i can visit because of hot weather, which can reach about 36c. I will not mention in story flow. I mention in point of view. TRANSPORTATION I reach Bangkok on Friday evening, left the place on Sunday morning. Most of the visitors at the airport, randomly I can assume, mostly are asian. Few westerners. Immigration flow is good as usual. Probaly, it is not peak season for visiting Thailand. Done passport check. Buy simcard True4G+, 3days with 10GB internet for 199b. Book taxi to Silom a…

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.