Gay Thailand
This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.
Subforums
11,067 topics in this forum
-
Gaybutton today
- 17 replies
- 2.9k views
- 1 follower
-
Hello all, long time lurker here and am in Jomtien right now. Is it me or has anyone noticed that the boys are more effeminate than before? Went there last night and observed that. I'm new to the boy bar scene and it was weird that an effeminate boy likes me and kept on hovering around me. I didn't buy him a drink as I didn't want his company. I found another boy cute but it felt like he kept his distance and the effeminate boy had kinda claimed me. I probably should have just say that I wanted to buy him a drink bur didn't. Went to blue angel massage on Thursday and had one of the lousiest massage but he was cute. No pressure at all eventhough I told him I…
- 38 replies
- 8.2k views
-
Did a lot of searching on this site about bars in Jomtien. Didn’t find too many details. Here are some details about a few bars. Can the rest of you help with this list and details? Sun Bar: attentive boys The Venue: Cambodian boys @home: Cambodian boys Your Bar: Cambodian boys Bamboo Bar: Cambodian Boys X-Men
- 23 replies
- 5.8k views
-
There's a sense of decline in Soi Twilight, with fewer boys and ever-greater prices. I used to like the host bars there - you know what you're getting - and one boy, Toy, who works for Maxi's, is a great kisser and very enthusiastic in bed. A lovely guy - he even came with me to make sure I got a good taxi when we'd finished. But the prices continue to put me off. So I've been using the apps more and more. And in particular, and I know ChristianPFC doesn't like it, I've found Hornet to be a gold mine. I live in the outer ring of Bangkok, and the boys here aren't used to the high prices found in Silom. Many of them live with family, or rent tiny rooms with no airc…
- 35 replies
- 9.1k views
-
I have a Thai friend who is driving home to Udon Thani over the week of Songkran ... to be back to Pattaya for the big day here on 19 April ... wondering if anybody has any hotel recommendation for Udon Thani?? Thanks.
-
- 3 replies
- 1.9k views
-
-
A Thai friend has contacted me asking could I ask around to see if anyone knows of any HIV Support groups in the Bangkok area ? He's been diagnosed for several years now but is still alone with his HIV ( so he thinks). I have pointed out that there are MANY people there in the same boat as himself but alas it seems the stigma in Thailand surround HIV is still rife and it's stopping him reaching out to "strangers" about his life. I am aware of the Thai Red cross "Wednesday club" and have sent him details for that ( if it's still in existence) but said I would also ask here just in case anyone else knows of any support groups / clubs / group of social networks wh…
- 7 replies
- 2.4k views
-
It seems there are always certain boys who prefer not to or can't do long-time off's. Also, I realize some receive an incentive from the bars to do only short-times and then return to the bar for another off. I have heard that boys are not doing as many long-time off's now. Is that, in your opinion, true? Is there a difference between Bangkok and Pattaya in this regard? I very much prefer long-time but will do if needed a short-time now and again. I have no problem getting long-time using apps but I'm interested about the bar boys in this case. P.S. I only off gay boys (assuming I can tell, lol and I try to off only bottoms but do off versatile boys if I'm sure they wi…
- 9 replies
- 3.1k views
-
So, can someone tell me the date in May for the Pattaya Morlam music festival....the one in the open field? Thanks in advance...
- 9 replies
- 3k views
-
-
The @Home Bar will be celebrating St. Patrick's Day on March 17th starting at 8PM! There will be plenty of IRISH MUSIC, FOOD and GREEN BEER! The @Home Bar is located in the Heart of Exciting Jomtien Complex. http://athomebarpattaya.blogspot.com/
-
- 0 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
Today is Makha Bucha day, and the bars are not allowed to sell alcohol. But does anyone know it the go-go bars will be open anyway? Or do they close altogether?
-
I'll be in Bangkok next weekend (March 9, 10, and 11)...then to Koh Samui with friends for a few days...then back to Bangkok as of the 15th staying until the 19th. Forum members who might be town and have time for a drink or a meal please PM me.
- 1 reply
- 1.6k views
-
Curiously, having felt tired and with no energy for the past weeks, I met one of my favourite boys yesterday for a short time - no payment, just fun - and today all my energy is back, I'm working like a 24 year old, and full of life. You'd think it would be the other way around. Exertions when already tired = greater tiredness. Not so. Not so. Curious!
-
- 2 replies
- 1.8k views
-
-
For my December trip (better late than never) Arrival Slightly longer immigration queue than normal, about 30 minutes. Luggage was ready when I got through. Foreign Exchange Bangkok airport Upstairs £1 = 41.?? (I didn’t consider the figure worth writing down, but it began with a 41. What is the point ?) Downstairs £1 = 43.75 (competing booths at entrance to railway station) XE = 43.93. So that’s a loss of 0.4% compared with mid market. Remarkably good. Even if you are taking a taxi to Pattaya, it could be worth a detour downstairs. I was heading into Bangkok using the rail link. Rail Link 45 baht. Good value. Just for comparison, the rail link from the airport into KL…
-
- 6 replies
- 2k views
-
-
Ok guys, you were kind enough to advise and support so here goes with my trip report so far.. Still a few more days in BKK, so I am hoping (really hoping) this report will develop. So I arrived Swampy a few days ago from a much less sanitary country with high hopes and plans, and *drum-roll* - I ended up with food-poisoning. A few days were therefore spent in bed attending to, ahem - other needs. Yesterday, I started to get more energized and after much procrastination i marched out of the hotel with a plan to get my first proper massage. You have to know this about me - I am a planner... I like to know the steps, people involved, what to expect etc. This is a new…
- 20 replies
- 6.1k views
-
Hi everyone, I am interested in purchasing the Gcircuit boy pool party but it was sold out online. What are my options (try to buy ticket at the gate or look for ticket on black market)? in addition, is it worth it to go to that pool party? Thanks
-
- 1 reply
- 1.5k views
-
-
The construction work in boystown started. Just for your information when deciding to stay in boystown. There is some noise from the construction from time to time.
- 11 replies
- 3.2k views
-
Have been sporadically looking Asian street meat videos. It seems that oldest are in the beginning of 2000's or so. Videos are sleazy and filthy but that's ok as long as it is legal. Out of curiosity. I guess venue of many of the scenes if not all is some building in Pattaya, maybe a hotel or apartment hotel. Does somebody recognize it or even know persons behind Asian street meat?
-
I've been a couple of times in Thailand but it will be my first time during Songran week. I know they have that event called gcircuit, but I'm not much into dancing, so thinking of only going to the pool party instead of the night parties. Do you guys know where is the best crowd or where can I have more "action"? Does it attract a local crowd or mostly tourist considering the price of the ticket? Is it really worth going to it at all or maybe I should just hangout at DJ station? Also, does anyone have any suggestion on what not to miss during that week? Any special party in any gay sauna?
- 15 replies
- 3.9k views
-
sawadee cup everyone, I'm Casper from Hong Kong and I'm looking for a guy called "Lay" We had a chat on Grindr but he didn't login for like about 2 weeks. I really hope that I could find him cause he is my very first Thai friend. If your friend had lost contact with a Hong Kong gay, please tell him that maybe he's the one I'm looking for. Thank you so much everyone, wish all of you could have a happy life and finding your real love.
-
- 6 replies
- 3.3k views
-
-
BANGKOK, Thailand – A Bangkok clinic that has drawn 100 men a month to its penis whitening service has caused a stir in Thailand, with social media users both baffled and alarmed by the phallic fad. The Lelux Hospital, renowned for its body whitening expertise in a country obsessed with skin color, began offering the unconventional treatment six months ago after a male customer complained of "dark parts" on his groin. "These days a lot of people are asking about it. We get around 100 clients a month, three to four clients a day," Bunthita Wattanasiri, a manager for the Skin and Laser department at Lelux Hospital told AFP. The procedure, which uses laser whiten…
- 42 replies
- 8.9k views
-
From Khaosod English A skinny man with a stylish high fade walks in holding two tall Long Islands. He hands one off and sips the other. He is M. “Okay, Zepee first, then Cher, Angele, followed by Chaka,” he instructs his colorful crew, who will soon take the stage in that order. M then slips into a chiffon dress that’s blue and yellow and leopard print. Under a khaki-colored wig cap, he tilts his head down toward a table mirror and puts on a long black wig. That’s exactly when Chakgai “M” Jermkwam ceases to exist. Now, she is M Stranger Fox. It’s almost midnight backstage at a shophouse bar in a busy soi off Silom Road when M Stranger Fox leads her…
-
Most of you all probably follow the Banana Gayllery on Facebook, but if not here's a Valentine's Day favorite, and a couple more for your amusement. https://www.facebook.com/TheBananaGayllery/
-
- 0 replies
- 1.8k views
-
-
Hi All ! I've been absent from this and all boards for a few years. I had been living 6 years in Thailand and then 2 in Cambodia while teaching but had to return to America to live with my 99 year old father who has severe dementia....eeeeek. Anyway, now I need to live vicariously rather than in real-time with the boards until I return as a tourist in April/May. I lived for 2 years in Bangkok and then 4 years near Chumphon in a small fishing village where I built a house....then moved to Phnom Penh, Cambodia to work at a private school (fantastic)....loved the work. Well, that's the short update. I'll be contributing some now I'm sure.... Take Care.... P.S. Does…
- 8 replies
- 3k views
- 1 follower
-
With Soi Twilight closing I wonder where Dick's Cafe will end up? Any news?
- 7 replies
- 2.3k views