Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gay Thailand

This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.

  1. I am still relatively new to this all (first trip to Thailand October 2014, last trip so far March 2018. Next one June 2018). But in these almost 4 years I do notice one change. I see more and more females in gay go go bars. The number seems to be way up. And not only for looking. Last trip two young Farang women ordered a boy from the stage. I didn't stay long enough to see if they took them to their hotel. Do others also notice that sex tourism from Farang young women in Thailand is on the rise? More females in the bars compared to the recent past?

  2. anyone can suggest what is best local made alcohol drinks available in bangkok? what are the local or off boys prefer to drink for enjoy, or till drunk... i dislikes whisky, sorry, just my taste. all whisky i got wasted by vomiting it out... im more to beer and some rums...

  3. Started by bucknaway,

    Police raid "sauna" in Rachada - tourists test positive for drugs as cops decide what to do By webfact, 12 hours ago in Bangkok News webfact 28,020 webfact #1 Posted 12 hours ago Police raid "sauna" in Rachada - tourists test positive for drugs as cops decide what to do 6pm.jpg Picture: TNA Following complaints that tourists and locals were up to no good the Huay Kwang police decided to raid a four story establishment in Rachada Soi 3 yesterday. They found a lot of men in singlets and shorts milling about. There were empty condom packets on the sofa, on the floor and in the toilets. The cops said that th…

    • 9 replies
    • 3.7k views
  4. Started by DivineMadman,

    I know dual pricing is a trigger issue for some. Yesterday -- presumably in response to a complaint somewhere -- Chakran Sauna posted their "thoughts" on the TMB Group chat. I've attached a screen grab of their thinking. I dont think we usually get the arguments from the "other side" so I am sharing it here (not that there's much substance). In this context the dual pricing is foreigner vs. local Thai. I don't actually know anything about the pricing at Chakran. I'm not really a fan of the related VCK Cool Space massage shop. I don't think anything they say is particularly compelling but they are up front, which is refreshing. This issue is also unre…

  5. Started by jason1975,

    I am sure we have our own favourite boys from the Thai gogo bars and massage shops. Do you meet your favourites EVERY trip? (Because you promised them the previous trip that you will meet them the next time you go to Thailand) How then do you fit in new boys whom you would like to try out? On my trip this week, 3 of my favourites are in town. I only have 4 days and nights. Dilemma!

  6. Guest AnteaterLj
    Started by Guest AnteaterLj,

    I know it's a lil off topic but i just need to ask it here. I know a lot of guys here can give good stuff Is saigon guys good enough like those in bkk? That's in the context of offing and massage Thanks

  7. Started by a447a,

    I arrived at Suwanaphumi around 11:30 am. Along the way to Immigration I managed to get past a number of Chinese tour groups but when I reached the entry my heart sank. There were at least 6 more groups ahead of me. Damn! I'll never get out of here. My spirits were lifted - actually, they positively soared - when I saw a sign stating that Immigration now has a "vision." Thank god for that. Their "vision" will save the day! But they appear to have developed cataracts. If they really had a vision they'd be dispatching immigration officers up to Chinese airports to process the tourists before they arrive. Either that, or create a dedicated immigration area for …

  8. Started by TotallyOz,

    Great article and a great slide show at the bottom! https://www.reuters.com/article/us-thailand-religion/beloved-princes-boys-become-buddhist-novices-in-thailand-idUSKBN1HW31I

  9. Anyone able to off some boys to stay overnight till morning?... some boys only for short time. its like have fun and go at same night... atleast stay for a bit till morning... anyone experienced?

  10. Started by stijntje,

    I’m on a business trip in Asia this month and I just happen to have a few days off, so I decided to fly to Thailand from 11 until 15 April. I don’t come because of Songkran but I don’t hate it either. I don’t come to get wet, I don’t come to keep dry. But no intention at all to be a nasty farang with a big watergun. Wednesday 11 April I arrive with Spring Airlines at around 5:30 PM. Walking to immigration, which took me less then 5 minutes to get through. So now for the first time in Bangkok I have to wait for my luggage. Take a taxi to Raya Surawong Hotel and I’ll have a full evening in Soi Twilight. Starting with evening dinner at Dick’s Café. Soi Twil…

  11. Guest reader
    Started by Guest reader,

    From Nation Multimdia Personal info at risk as TrueMove H customer data found in online folder THE National Broadcasting and Telecom Commission (NBTC) has sought an urgent meeting with executives of TrueMove H, one of the country’s three major mobile phone operators, to question a probable massive leak of customers’ personal data. The likely leak, including individuals’ ID cards and passport numbers, was first reported by Blognone, an online technology news service, when Niall Merrigan, a cyber-security researcher, said he had found the data under the folder name of Truemoveh/idcard with unrestricted access on the cloud storage facility of Amazon Web Service. T…

  12. Started by fedssocr,

    I've recently become addicted to the Blued app. There is a section that is set up for meeting nearby guys. But I don't really use that. The most fun part for me is the video broadcasting part. Tons and tons of cute exhibitionists from Asia (lots from Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia, Philippines, India...) and Latin America. While the app warns that only wholesome activity is allowed (and they do ban some users who go too far), if you follow a user and they choose to do a "private" broadcast they can do pretty much anything. Lots of them will do whatever they want in the public videos as well until they get shut down though. Mostly it's skinny or skinny-toned twinks, but …

  13. Started by DrimVoiz,

    Just want 2 share 2 u guys my experience on my way to Dream Boys, which I intended to go due to popularity & good reviews online...I passed two bars, one of them, there is this guy who is really persuading me to go inside their bar which I refused but keeps on insisting and following me and the other bar is worse...the guy who works there literally hold me & drag me to the door of their bar and keeps on saying I could try seeing their guys, of course I let go and I said "no". Never imagined they really forced the passerbys to go in their bar. Whew...its a good thing in Dream Boys, the guys inviting there is not like that. I just asked to them "Dream Boys?" to conf…

  14. Guest Scott303
    Started by Guest Scott303,

    This past Friday I had a great time with a hot guy at Arena. Thinking about doing it again this coming Friday. Couple of newbie questions. 1. He had asked me very early on if I wanted him to fuck me. I declined, but am thinking of saying yes this time. I assume a larger tip is expected. So will he name a price, or do I need to name my own price? How does this work? 2. What's the best procedure if I wanted to take him back to my hotel? Negotiate it directly with the boy or do I deal with the "mamasan"? What is the going rate for an overnight? Better to do this later at night, nearer to closing time? And if I'm successful, what is the procedure for gettin…

  15. Started by biguyby,

    I had a stroll around Sunee last night 10.00 - 10.30 pm I was quite surprised to see most bars seemed to be doing ok for customers on a weekday after reading some recent reviews of how Sunee seemed to be dieing. It was my third night in Pattaya this trip and I still haven't really done much apart from a couple of massages. As I get older I am finding that it now takes much longer to recover from the long flight. I may try a few BT GoGo Bars this evening.

  16. Started by t0oL1,

    Pretty good read. After being arrested on a work permit violating they are being held at the Bangkok Hilton claiming to have secrets for trade. they were conducting pick up classes in Pattaya. http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/from-thai-jail-sex-coaches-say-they-want-to-trade-us-russia-secrets-for-safety/ar-AAvo7hD?li=BBnb7Kz

    • 9 replies
    • 2.9k views
  17. Hi, I've been to BKK before and plan to visit again in the next few months. I am a huge fan of massages and have experienced standard massage and HE. Enjoyed of course, but when I visit again, I'd be curious to see someone who advertises and delivers a more focused massage on the penis. Slow, edging, milking, teasing, etc. Does anyone know of an individual masseur or spa that might fit this bill?

  18. Started by Jasper,

    Shock! Horror! I was turned away by the doorman. No I was not drunk, I was told there were too many customers and they could not fit me in. Admittedly it was around 12 midnight. I knew it would be very busy this week because of Chinese national holiday but I never thought I would be refused entrance in Soi Twilight.

  19. Guest Promsak

    From the latest Balcony newsletter re. soi 4 arrangements for Songkran 2018

  20. I can say Dream Boys in Soi Twilight was the best go go bar, not just in Thailand, but in the world, staying true to their tagline. Why? Simply bcoz they have a wide variety of very cute guys and almost all are good looking aside from having muscles & well-defined, fit body since they have a gym inside which they can use before going to stage. It will really take your time to choose the guy for you since I think they are all well-selected. At first I'm having a very hard time to choose the guy I want, but there is this very hot guy dancing on stage who caught my attention who is very handsome & very muscular. Of course I offed him and we spent the most memorable e…

  21. Started by ggobkk,

    This report is for a visit than ended almost two weeks ago. All my good intentions to report were buried by procrastination and deciding that I needed to focus on my taxes. Finished the taxes – and so, will start fulfilling my obligations to the spirit and policing of Vinapu – the non-official report encourager. I celebrated Lunar/Chinese New Year in China with a family of friends. I headed back home for month end chores and early March meetings that I can but shouldn’t / didn’t skip. So four transpacific flights in three weeks, two very close together. Figure my body will just be confused. Left San Francisco on March 7th. United Flight, premium economy, wi…

  22. Started by TomNg,

    Hi, Does anyone know any salon/spa that does a good job at dyeing grey hair? And how much is it? Fyi: preferably near Silom or bts/mrt. Thanks

  23. Guest reader
    Started by Guest reader,

    The following links contains many posts about Vietnamese boys: http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/topic/11456-screw-boys-14th-november/ http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/topic/11419-the-alternative-to-classic-gogo/ http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/topic/10810-vietnamese-boys

  24. Started by kokopelli,

    As predicted by scientists the Chinese space station fell to earth today as predicted. The reported crash site was in Northern Thailand in a heavily forested area. Residents in the area had reported a spectacular display of flaming debris in the early morning hours. Initial reports are that there may have been one fatality, a mahout, who had been taking care of an elephant. This would have been the first ever fatality caused by falling space debris. https://www.space.com/40163-chinese-space-station-crash-april-1-or-april-2.html

  25. Started by Bobby1974,

    Hello All, Iv been a member for roughly two weeks and I have been browsing the forum regularly since. Its very informative and helpful so thanks to everyone whos a member and contributed. Ill be in Thailand from 10 April till 25 April and Im planning ón spending some time in Silom in Bangkok and Boystown Sunne and Jomtein in Patts. A little about my own background before I continue. I have been to Thailand many times, first my attraction was to the ggs (girls) then for last four and half years its been the ladyboys that have caught my attention. Now im expanding my sexual horizons/boundaries further afield again and Im experimenting with boys. I find it all v…

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.