Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gay Thailand

This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.

  1. "VCK Cool Space" is the rebranded name of the former V Club 7. It's on Soi Ari 4, about a 5-10 minute walk from the Ari BTS station. It's connected to Chakran Sauna. (Chakran has a reputation for being not particularly welcoming of farang. I can't confirm that, but beware. However, I certainly felt welcomed at the massage shop.) They are active on Line. website I am 100% sure VCK has it's fans. It just happens I'm not one of them. I used to live in the neighborhood and really tried to make a go if it. I keep trying, but it's just not for me. The good news is that they've spent a bit of time and money renovating the sauna and the lounge area. Now you…

  2. Started by bucknaway,

    What if I were to tell you about about a once in a lifetime opportunity? What if I told you there was an opportunity to open a place of business that has steady foot traffic? What if I told you that it was in an area very welcoming to gay business? What if I told you that many people are keeping an eye on this spot? Don't reach for your wallet yet! What if I told you that this spot was located in a infamous Soi, across from a popular gogo bar with a prime view to the comings and goings of the street? Please, put your money away for now... What if I were to tell you that this location comes with seating outside, inside and has upper floors that can be used to enha…

  3. Started by halfhansum,

    Just after some information if anyone knows .. A lad that i keep in touch with on Facebook, has informed me that he has become H.I.V. Positive, and has started treatment . Does anyone know if the boys have to pay for the Medicine in Thailand ? And if so, how much would they have to pay ?

  4. Started by paulfort,

    Hi.....I have learnt so much from this forum, thought only right to post my thoughts following my recent visit! I am from the UK and as per my more recent holidays flew out with EVA, normally use their Elite (Premium Economy) service but this time with my accrued miles upgraded in to Royal Laurel (their business class) they are a great airline and whilst Elite is comfortable I think I need to save up as fancy Royal Laurel again for my next trip! I stayed as normal as in all my most recent holidays at Baan Souy - whilst I accept it is not in the middle of Boys town or Jomtian I find it a brilliant location, the walk to the beach via Pattaya Park is a pleasant s…

  5. Staying true to their tagline, this bar is highly recommended for their bodybuilder-type guys who will do anything to make their customers happy...and hot at the same time. I think they've got the most explicit show which really surprised me, never in my wildest dream that I can see gym-fit guys doing the wildest thing you can imagine with each other. The muscular guy I offed was also willing to really satisfy me & of course, there is also muscle worship. They even gave me a free magazine & map on the hottest nightspot in Thailand. I can truly say going to Tawan will not only give you happiness...it can also excite you that's why its really worth it. Btw the price…

  6. Started by DrimVoiz,

    If you want a massage with very muscular masseurs, Arena is highly recommended which is in Silom Plaza. At first, I'm really shy to go in since its my 1st time. Upon entering, you'll see that the well-defined masseurs are working out on the gym inside. And then they will line-up for you to choose, which took me a time to choose since they are all gym-fit. I selected the cutest guy for me and its worth it. He really took care of me in the shower & the oil massage (and of course, the happy ending), I felt really pampered. He even let me touch his muscles and worship his body as a bonus. All-in-all, the experience is worth remembering and I guarantee you can also have a …

  7. Started by manuelmendez,

    Anyone been there recently 1-2 months before? just asking something? -is the fee still the same? -is the muscleguys there in good shape? since it is offseason for bodybuilders there...

  8. Guest SilverF
    Started by Guest SilverF,

    I am planing to go to Tawan Bar perhaps tomorrow night. Is there anyone that can update me *anything* about the bar? Wonder whether those mascular guys returning from their holidays or the current state of the bar.

  9. Guest noctiluca

    Hi, I'm a newbie here. I hope it's ok to post about this here, and hope that I do not violate any rules or offend anyone. Your comment or advice is welcome, though. I'm also new to the scene of muscle worship/fetish thing, even though as long as I remember I am helplessly attracted to muscle men. I have never acted upon this, though, which is a shame. It's hard to explain why or how come, but I suspect the old Superman, Hercules, Tarzan TV shows/films, and the like, may have something to do with it. It just imprinted me earlier on. Those WWF (WWE these days) and NWA (now defunct I believe) wrestling TV programs played a great role in this as well. I reckon the at…

  10. Started by emailbroken,

    Hate saying it but this place really seems to be on its last legs. Was there just after midnight and frankly none of the guys on show were bodybuilders or anything close. In fact one particularly fat kid seemed to be the lead in most of the numbers on stage. It was so bad it actually felt uncomfortable to watch. Also, not thrilled about the behaviour of the barker out front. Spikey haired guy with the tatoos. It was after midnight and I hadn't really intended going in. He stopped me and i said 400 baht was a bit much for one hour, so he said ok 200. I didn't haggle, he suggested. Of course I was charged 400 and he completely denied afterwards. The two hundr…

  11. Guest hunkster
    Started by Guest hunkster,

    Went to Arena for my first time today......2:30PM. Had the 90 minute scrub massage for 890 baht. Masseur was a totally cute boy named NamNam. Sweetheart. 23yo, Sexier than fuck and not a bad massage either. I'm not into twinks, but this boy had a super bod and a beautiful handsome face. Overall experience as a solid 9/10. Main room was full of guys - I'm a top and I had a good selection of 6 boys to choose from. Regardless of some other reviewers - I'd recommend Arena.

  12. Guest Kingsbar
    Started by Guest Kingsbar,

    Hello guys,this is my first time to bangkok, is there any live sexshow in bangkok? Need a good recommendation. I wanna see that.

  13. Guest potatomaster
    Started by Guest potatomaster,

    hi! i have been visiting and lurking the forums for a couple of weeks now and finally had the courage to post.~ I will be going to thailand this august and it will be... My first time there... My first time to go to another country alone and... My first time to be brave enough to act on my newly accepted sexuality. Yes I am a 25 year old, closeted virgin!! I am asian, fair complexion and a bit on the chubby side and i have been told that i have a handsome face (not trying to be conceited or anything, besides i don't think i have enough self confidence to work this mug) I decided a week ago to carpe diem and go on an adventure. Note that my main purpose of …

  14. Don't Miss Our 3rd Anniversary Party!! Monday, April 9th the @HOME BAR will be celebrating 3 years of operation in Jomtien Complex!! Come join us for all the fun starting from 8PM!! There will be GREAT FOOD, a CABARET SHOW and Music by LEE SHAMROCK, direct from Bangkok! "The @Home Bar is located in the Heart of Exciting Jomtien Complex" http://athomebarpattaya.blogspot.com/

    • 4 replies
    • 2.1k views
  15. Started by bucky13,

    I need some advice ! I've been craving some money boy attention! So twice this past week I booked a flight to BKK (reasonable RT rates for less than $500) to spend 10 days (pre-Songkran) in Pattaya and Bangkok ..But then immediately cancelled (within the 24hour grace period) due to WEATHER ! I hate the heat and I hate the humidity even more and April is notoriously high for both. BUT is it really that much different than the other months in the first half of the year? Is sitting early evening in BoyzTown or Jomtien or Twilight hot, sultry and sticky or is it realtively comfortable and bearable? For you locals or those guys that have been here during thi…

  16. The other day I had great visit to Sanctuary Spa by A in Bangkok. It's another of the smaller/mid-size shops. Good massage. Great masseur. Fantastic time. Highly recommend. Sanctuary Spa is in one of the City Court buildings just of Rama 4. https://goo.gl/maps/wAfN1LRc9bm There are a couple of other massage shops in the same overall complex(Candle T; Sabaidee). To get to those other shops you enter the garage/car park and they are on the right. To get to Sanctuary Spa you go past the garage entrance (as you are coming from Rama 4) and take the first side street on the right. The entrance to the shop is on the right. There's a sign. You walk through a jungl…

  17. Started by tamtam,

    Is the Ambiance hotel still open? I tried to go to their former website, but was told it has expired and doesnt exist anymore. Does that mean that the hotel has closed? i know they must have had a hard time with the work being done in the soi, but still thought they would manage to keep the hotel open.

  18. What would be the fastest way to get to Soi Convent from Suvarnabhumi Airport on a Saturday afternoon, maybe around 3 if the lines are short at immigration? Should I take the SkyTrain or a taxi?

  19. Hey guys, Didn't see any posts regarding this subject. It seems that Pattaya is getting some attention from the gay Circuit party world. I recently saw advertisements of 2 different events taking place soon in Pattaya. The first, Fin Wonderland Festival is taking place in a couple of weeks: Dj Thomas Solvert also played in this years WP and House Of Labs is a REALLY good Portuguese DJ. This party publishes it self as the first Circuit party in Thailand that will be on the beach. The second one and probably the more exciting one is Circuit Festival Asia: They publish them selves as the Asian branch of Circuit Festival Barcelona. They will als…

    • 0 replies
    • 1.5k views
  20. Excuse the very awkward wording of the thread title... I am having trouble articulating my question in an appropriate way, because it definitely can be taken as offensive or arrogant, and that is not my intention here. Just to be clear. In New York, there are definitely several "levels" of finding meet-ups: there are the craigslist guys, the Adam4Adam guys, the RentMen guys, and so on. Do you think there is an equivalent "tiering" in Bangkok? To get to the point, where does someone go (either in real life or in virtual life) to find -- and here comes the problematic language -- a more up-scale type of guy - and that is coded language for a guy who might cost m…

  21. Guest Justbrent
    Started by Guest Justbrent,

    Hey All, Wrote about my Jomtien/Pattaya trip on one of the post about jomtien boy bars. After Pattaya, we went to Bangkok for 5 nights. Stayed at Crowne Plaza. Have stayed there before and like the proximity to the BTS and MRT. We haven't been to the go go bars for a long time as we been there when we first went to BKK. But after reading the posts here and offing in Jomtien I wanted to try it this time. I am from Australia but am Asian so I thought I would check out places that are popular with Asian tourists/local this time instead of going to mainstream places. Went to Santuary Spa by A. It is about 10minutes walk from Lumpini MRT but it is pretty e…

  22. Guest reader
    Started by Guest reader,

    This was the first trip that I spent many evenings with the same guy, a 24-year-old Vietnam guy I had come to know on my previous trip. We became very comfortable with the other's company. Having said that, I still frequented the massage shops I enjoyed in the past plus a new one. (I'll be posting my massage comments in Divine Madman's excellent massage thread in this forum) This was also the first trip where I enjoyed the opportunity to meet three other members: Paulsf, Divine Madman and ggobkk. All are old Bangkok hands and wonderful companions. I spent many evenings with Paul, watching the fascinating comings and goings on Soi Twilight from his regular perch a…

    • 2 replies
    • 2.1k views
  23. Started by TMax,

    Started looking at dates for my next sojourn to Bangkok, so far I have narrowed to 2 weeks somewhere between mid June to mid July, been there before around this time of year and like it then. Of course it will have to line up with room availability at the Raya hotel. Choice of flights on Thai air are a morning flight that arrives around 5pm with a bit of a queue at immigration and traffic into the hotel making the freeway look like a slow moving car park (my last 2 trips the traffic was horrendous). Or I can take an afternoon flight which gets in around 11pm (less traffic into hotel as well), now here I have a question for those that usually arrive around this time, what …

  24. Started by pong,

    Old BKK hands with more interest also outside the Silom area likely know about so-called ''suck-cinema's,, of which there are a few in this big city. One of these in Chinatown was the Rama/Prince (that is, if I remember and locate it well, I am not really a fan of it), closed since some years. In the latest issue of TIME-OUT BKK, a free (and quite thin compared to same magazine for Euro-cities) magazine for tourists was a report about a newly opened hotel in this building, named Prince Heritage (www.princeheritage.com), adress CharoenKrung 441, with retro-style and rooms from a low 500 bt.The bar is still cinema-themed, as it says, but most likely not in the style of it…

  25. Guest reader
    Started by Guest reader,

    This article from Pattaya One raised some issues we all should be aware of if we use or are considering using Viagra-type meds: A 64-year-old man popped sex drugs and died of a heart attack while romping with an escort who fled leaving him on the bed. A woman was seen on CCTV arriving on a moped at 10pm before leaving a ”short time later” while the man was sprawled naked on the bed in Bueng Kan, northern Thailand. Maids who checked the room at midnight found packets of an aphrodisiac called ”the muscle” and the man’s penis was still erect – despite being dead for more than an hour. Police said they believed he had suffered a heart attack while having sex with the youn…

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.