Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gay Thailand

This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.

  1. Went to Fresh Boys last night. About 25 guys available, all types. Show is basically the same as it has been for a while, with one exception. Show is: one high energy dance number; one solo seductive dance number; solo masturbation-sort-of-number by big-dicked guy (no cum); one interminable shower/foam dance number; naked big dick guys on parade (about 6 guys); and finally two guys sex/fucking show behind mesh screen - but last night FOLLOWED by them walking out into the audience and continuing the fuck show (for tips, of course). If the two guys are fucking right there with the audience members unclear why the first part of the fucking show is behind that semi-…

  2. Started by pong,

    BACC is the Bkk Arts and Culture Centre-that rounded white building across from MBK and Siam Discovery-BTS Nat. Stadium (or rather in between that and Siam). From 8/3 till 18/4-so it includes Songkran, there will be a special exhibition named ; You are not alone. This is the 3d of its kind of the non-profit Arts AIDS foundation for artists to help you understand better the issues re awareness and prejudice re this disease. Works (paintings, pictures-no real list if there is more) of 16 Thai artists will be on show. MY own addenda: highly likely these are gay.,GLBT or so, or suffering from the disease. Entry to this centre was frree last time I went there-some time ago,…

  3. Guest reader
    Started by Guest reader,

    From Khaosod English BANGKOK — The decision to build new airports at two top tourist destinations was welcomed by the head of the tourism department Friday as a means to support ever-growing tourist arrivals. Two days after the national airport operator announced it would build two new airports to service Chiang Mai and Phuket, Yuthasak Supasorn, director of the Tourism Authority of Thailand, said it was a good sign for the industry, which is a significant source of income to the country. “It would help ease the congestion in both places,” he said. “Especially for Chiang Mai’s airport, which doesn’t operate at all hours, the expansion will be of great help.” …

  4. Started by goodtimeth,

    Any of you cruise for boys on Facebook? I find boys who advertise themselves on Facebook quite exciting. Most are not gay but are quite good at giving me what I want. Many students or straight boys on there. I do t like to go to bars, so it is really good for me. And on apps, I find the boys sometimes too « gay » for my taste.

  5. Guest Cedricazn
    Started by Guest Cedricazn,

    D krub, For a travel agency in Chiang Mai ( opened 9 years ago, with TAT license ), we are looking for a gay guide for some job, with a green license if possible, but open to any other color of license (always glad to have contacts for future customers na). Feel free to contact me in private for more information, Thank you.

    • 0 replies
    • 1.4k views
  6. Guest reader
    Started by Guest reader,

    Tale of the Lost Boys From Khaosod English BANGKOK — From road-tripping drag queens in a 1994 dramedy to Parisian AIDS activists protesting their government, eight movies will screen in July at the LGBT+ Film Festival. To celebrate gender diversity, an alternative cinema in Bangkok’s Sathorn area will host the LGBT+ Film Festival featuring not only eight films with LGBT individuals, but talks, live performances and an art exhibit. Feast on beefcake and male authority when the six-day festival shows French biopic “Tom of Finland,” about postwar homoerotic artist Touko Laaksonen, as well as “The Queen of Ireland,” a documentary about Irish drag queen and gay…

    • 4 replies
    • 1.6k views
  7. Started by manuelmendez,

    im planning to go to bangkok with in may or june... asking any changes of price, of any related my favourite place... - enter and off fee in Tawan club, hows the boys there? - massage fee in Arena? - nightlife in bangkok so far, is it crowded or so and so... - any other suggestions for me to visit? this will be my 3rd visit to bkk, just for holiday relief from my buzy work.

  8. Guest Fukazawa
    Started by Guest Fukazawa,

    Is there any shop or online shop where I can buy sex toys in Bangkok?

  9. Started by halfhansum,

    Does anyone know if you can buy Prep Pills, over the counter in Pattaya Pharmacy`s ? And any recommendations ? Thanks ..

  10. Guest bored0929
    Started by Guest bored0929,

    Hey, I'm a newbie here. I hope it's ok to post about this here, and hope that I do not violate any rules or offend anyone. Your comment or advice is welcome, though. I'm a young 21 year old gay guy from India and am planning on visiting Bangkok around the 10/12th of August for a week. I'm a bottom whose looking to spread his wings, so to speak. This may sound idiotic (and I admit I'm mostly clueless about this), but where and how can I go about having a good experience (sexual) in Bangkok considering I'm a bottom? I'm attracted to muscular guys and I believe the places to be are tawan and DJ. Can I pick up a guy from there for a hookup? All the posts that I've…

    • 6 replies
    • 2.6k views
  11. Guest Fukazawa
    Started by Guest Fukazawa,

    Hi there I'm 19-year-old gay and looking for some friends who are in the same generation as me(above 18), or Is there any teenage gay community in Bangkok?

  12. Started by spoon,

    Anyone have tried these outlet? Wonder if they have male masseur as well and how is their general quality. Most reviews from google failed to mentioned male masseur, and mixed review of good and bad.

    • 6 replies
    • 3.8k views
  13. Ill be travelling to bkk soon, have yet to book my ticket but ill be travelling with straight friends who arent into the sex trade in bkk, but more into shopping/food hunt, and their flight will be on 10th may to 14th. Not my first time travelling with straight frienda but i usually didnt do much gay stuff when they are around lol. I was thinking i should arrived 1 day earlier so ill have a night to myself, and maybe fly back a day later as well. Ill have saturday night to myself as well if i didnt follow them to udon thani for their friends' wedding who i didnt know but a thai wedding is something ive never experience myselft too lol. So, if i am lucky, ill have at least…

  14. Guest aykd68
    Started by Guest aykd68,

    Has anyone been to the relatively new GPoint sauna recently? How’s the crowd like and is it worth going on a weekend? Any advice is greatly appreciated.

    • 0 replies
    • 1.3k views
  15. Guest Morph
    Started by Guest Morph,

    Hi there, I am planning to go to bangkok from 23 to 27 May, and i want to have side trips to hua hin. Can u adivise me on how many days should i allocate and what are the things should i do or visit there. Any gay nightlife there? Hope to hear from you all guys.. thankss Gelo

  16. This is my 14th 12th trip to LOS and this is probably the shortest one that I have ever taken. I am taking a short trip to Bangkok in between my longer trip to Asia this May (referenced here). I was only going to stay for two nights but had to extend a third night, because of reasons that will be apparent in the report as it unfolds. Background: I’m 36 35, Asian American, and have a 9 8 -year relationship with a great guy (white, 34 33). Why do I go to Thailand? Well, I’m a horny bastard, and believe or not between my bf (sex life still there but has declined), occasional Grindr and Scruff hookups, and the random trick, I need more. I am intoxicated by the sex industr…

  17. Started by forrestreid,

    In my January Trip to Thailand, I spent some time in Hua Hin. I wrote a bit of a report about it for the other gay board. I usually post there, but as I have got useful information on this board in the past too, and there doesnt seem to be much info on this board on Hua Hin, I thought I would do a cross posting here. I will write about my getting there in this post. I will add a bit about a day trip I took while I was there and the nightlife in another post. Getting there - On the ferry from Pattaya to Hua Hin Several times in my previous trips to Thailand I had meant to get to Hua Hin. But I never quite managed it. As the new ferry service from Pattaya to Hua Hin h…

  18. Just to pass on some info I saw recently in Thai sites. Both are located in west-of-river Thonburi side, likely to far for most of you, except christian (if he is still with us in BKK) and madman. Sauna: after a string of just closures this is on gthat.net: G-Spot, in the old Sai Thai BUSterminal compound, open from 16.00 (14.oo/weekends) till 24.00, entry 150 bt. In this (rather rundown, but now again bustling with life, as the vans/minibuses banned from inner city start from there-to place like Kanchanaburi and HuaHin etc.) is also a long-standing m2m massage; @Pinklao, mentioned by madman in his bkkmassagesblog. Men Care is a newly massageshop mentioned on TGA=t…

  19. When Jupiter departed for its new location, the club space became Boys+66. Recently, it was taken over by the owner of Hot Male. I’d heard it was to be called Hot Boy...instead, for whatever reason, its now called Moonlight. I went over this past Saturday for the 10:15 show. 400 THB admission which includes one drink. Layout is the same as it was when Jupiter was there. Boys on stage are in Boys+66 red shorts, waiters also in Boys+66 black shirts. Waste not, want not! Recycling? Only 8 boys in the rotation, one stunner, one who looked liked he’s never seen a gym. Coyotes in the show were excellent and two of the numbers were well staged and lit. The diva s…

  20. Started by biguyby,

    I’m coming to the end of my latest 27 day holiday (it should have been 28 days but somehow I messed up the booking) I haven’t done much worth writing about, massage most evenings and beach or pool during the daytime. Weekend visit to Bangkok and an excellent time with a slim African rentboy, I took him to Babylon Sauna, I had a great time. Several excellent visits to Sansuk Sauna (always enjoyable for me) And apart from gorging myself with all sorts of forbidden foods (high fat and cholesterol) that’s about it. A really enjoyable holiday for me, but probably not everyone’s idea of fun. Saving up for the next trip when I get back.

  21. Guest Wannaplay69
    Started by Guest Wannaplay69,

    I am planning a trip to Pattaya and Bangkok in August with my Boyfriend. We want to know are there any Gay Orgies in which we can participate? Will Really appreciate the answers. Thanks.

    • 17 replies
    • 10.4k views
  22. Started by Serendeputy,

    I noticed Dick's Cafe was closed last night when I was walking in Soi Twilight. I didn't see any signs saying they would re-open. Hopefully not a permanent closure since I enjoyed having a drink there and watching the traffic in the soi. Does anyone know if this is just temporary?

  23. Guest DThump
    Started by Guest DThump,

    Sam's membership on Sawadtee Gay may be a new record for the fastest member ever to be banned on S.G.T. He went ballistic at almost everyone on that board, really sad.

  24. Started by Nasherich,

    I arrived in Pattaya around 8am in the morning and Baan Souy was kind enough to allow me to shower and sleep for a little in an empty room whilst mine was being prepared. It's a couple of years since I've stayed here, with the Agate being my usual haunt of late, mainly for cost reasons, but for quality of service and facilities, I think Baan Souy wins hands down. (The Agate has changed somewhat in nature too, with guests appearing to be less comfortable with the gay scene so I don't think I'll stay there again.) After a shower, sleep and breakfast, I went off for some chiropody, coffee and finally a two hour oil massage at TBMI. Suitably relaxed, I checked on …

    • 10 replies
    • 3.1k views
  25. Started by musgrave,

    Anyone booked with them recently? I placed a request for a night tourthis weekend on the website and got a pending advice - but received nothing else since just wondering if anyone has update - with thanks

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.