Gay Thailand
This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.
Subforums
11,067 topics in this forum
-
Whilst I appreciate the issues arising out of making generalisations, I wonder if anyone has a view on whether Thai guys are into either rimming or being rimmed? cheers
- 6 replies
- 2.1k views
-
OK, so my summer is set up - 5 weeks in Bangkok, with weekends away... I've set up a weekend in Chiang Mai - got my Gay tour guides set up, and have my hotel in Chiang Mai booked... Now I'm looking into getting from Bangkok to Chiang Mai... It seems there are two choices - overnight train or a quick flight... First, I was going to just book a flight.... But what I've read online has me concerned... Flights on AirAsia are cheap, but they (and all the other airlines that fly between the two cities) have horrible safety records.... So, I figured I'd just book an overnight train... But when I went to book online, there are all kinds of reviews saying the trains are o…
- 20 replies
- 4.6k views
-
-
Came across a trailer for the new movie starring Fluke Pongsatorn - Red Wine in the Dark Night. Fluke played Bank in My Bromance, and is one of the sexiest Thai boys I have ever seen...and this trailer just confirms it. Opens at Theaters in Thailand on July 23. Looks awesome to me.
-
I came to Guesthouse in Pattaya. I was here twice in 2009 & 2013. At my time before here was woman who clean rooms for guests - housekeeping job. At present time woman does not work here anymore. Housekeeping job have 25 y/o boy who is boyfriend of the owner of the property. Owner of Guesthouse support boy (men) covering his cost of education. Guy is going to school to have some education. So far I did not see the guy ( room cleaner) - I just move in today and I'm uncomfortable in the room because room is not the same like at my other times here before. The owner is American guy 75 y/o and he is looking for the guy who he may trust and to have a boyfr…
- 3 replies
- 2.3k views
-
-
After trip in May I did not plan another one this year but got an inspiration from one of our members – Xiluzer and since very attractive fare came my way I found myself landing at 1. 50 in the morning at Swampy again. This is my 12 trip and I never saw such a long line to immigration at BKK aiport. Fortunately they were well stuffed and line moved surprisingly fast. Down to the public taxi stand and in 20 odd minutes I was in Silom already. Both highway and streets completely deserted. Includin tip nad airport surcharge it cost me 360 + 70 baht for tolls. Since night was supposed to be short one I booked cheapest room at Nantra Silom but they upgraded me at …
- 115 replies
- 23.7k views
- 1 follower
-
In order to fortify myself for this precarious journey I did a very small amount of searches on various forums but I found nothing much of any use. I am sure there is info out there somewhere but I just didn’t go looking too far. There might have been very good reason for this because I found “nowt” because there is really nothing to write home about at any of the 3 destinations. I am sure any of these places are as gay as any other part of Thailand its just it is not on the surface. From travel forums there is plenty of tourist info about CR and MS but very little on Tachilek so I had not planned on going there. As far as Apple Maps is concerned it does not exist, apart …
- 12 replies
- 3.4k views
-
Drinking with the boys in Sun Bar Jomtien the other day at least 3 boys, 2 from cambodia and the other from Laos said that they were returning home. Seems strange during high season where they expect to receive good earnings. Has anyone noticed this in other bars ? Is the pressure on immigrant worker taking its toll ? I am now holed up in Mae Sai up on the border with Myanmar with my little prawn cracker who still is unable to get his visa to travel back to Pattaya with me. He could go as far as Chaing Mai on a travel permit and then illegally make his way to Pattaya. I am not comfortable with that idea being a law abiding citizen and also knowing the fate that may wait …
-
After the fun filled months in Thailand, the time has come to say farewell. The next stop will be in Columbia, followed by a stay in Argentina and Brazil, and then home just in time for the spring thaw. Thanks to all of you for your very valuable information which definitely enhanced my trip. No matter how many times one visit a place, it is always nice to get different perspectives and up to date information. Thank goodness for this and other sites, and those of you who take the time to post your comments!!! Keep up the good work.
-
- 2 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
I have been curious reading about the success that many have with the apps on their mobile phones. I have been testing them on this trip and found a few ones that I like and others that seem useless to me. Hornet - I like Hornet as I am getting the most responses from it. Naturally, that makes it my favorite. But, the design is not my favorite. I like the way Hornet does photos and has the little bubbles at the top to show whether or not the user had more photos or private photos. Scruff - I think scruff has the most features of any of the apps. I like the possibilities that it offers. There are not too many younger twinks on the site, but I do like the way it w…
- 8 replies
- 21.6k views
- 1 follower
-
I have lived and worked in Thailand for over ten years. Once in a while I am looking for a new weekend playmate for fun-no strings attached- so I go window-shopping on Gay Romeo, Grindr...all the other gay social networks. I do not have time to go to a go-go bar or sit in a gay bar and pick up someone so I go the the gay social networks. I usually contact my regular Thai buddies who I have met on line and have built up a friendship beyond the sexdate part of it. This is nice because there are no surprises and a trust-factor which one does not have when meeting a commercial-boy for the first time. What has come to a big joke, are the number of false profile pictures use o…
- 28 replies
- 10.1k views
-
Hi Guys Has anyone seen prices (say at Tukom) for the Samsung Gear S2 Classic?
- 7 replies
- 2.6k views
-
Looking for any recommendations for Dinner cruises in Bangkok - I have come across White Orchid and noted Traveller's recommendation for Loy Nova - searching for something romantic to take someone special
- 1 reply
- 1.5k views
-
Hi - In May, I'lll be in Pattaya for two weeks conducting research. I've never been to Thailand, so any pointers on where to stay would be helpful (cheap and close to activity is always good). I'd like to find some other gay foreigners to hang out with. My research involves the ladyboy scene. I'm not attracted to ladyboys per se, but if you are, that's cool (I might ask you a bunch of questions and acknowledge you in my book if you want); if you're not, all the better, since I'd also like to find other gay/bi men to explore with.
-
- 3 replies
- 2.6k views
-
-
We are going to be in Bangkok soon. My bf and I got on PlanetRomeo to check out the local boys and I am up front that I have a partner. The question that keeps coming up is "Is your bf Thai"? He is not, but I wonder why they all ask that. What difference would it make? If the boyfriend is Thai they will back off? haha. Any insight?
- 14 replies
- 5.9k views
-
Hi guys, I'll be visiting Bangkok very soon and looking to have some fun with bar and massage guys for the first time I'm 22 so hoping to find guys preferably younger than me but obviously over 18. Any one have any recommendations of bars or massage places to meet guys that are generally on the younger side? also would appreciate any tips for making sure they are not underage, I'm guessing checking ID is the only sure way!
- 7 replies
- 3.3k views
-
I'm preparing my first visit to Thailand and would like to stay about a week : a few days in Bangkok and a few in Pattaya. Where should I spend the weekend : in Bangkok or Pattaya?
- 12 replies
- 3.7k views
-
Made it to Pattaya on Jan 1. Not in time for the big countdown, but happy to be here anyway. A couple days on my own before boyfriend arrives. Making the most of it. As I try to do, I wanted to experience some new things to ensure I do not end up "in a rut". Was lured into a new massage shop on second road. Mostly women, but one cute boy outfront was quite persuasive. Ended up being a curtained off area on the main floor. Also was apparently serving as a local daycare with four or five youngsters playing about just outside the curtain. Not the most sensuous environment. Thankfully this guy had mad oral skills and was able to block out the romper room. One…
- 30 replies
- 8.4k views
-
Hi All... in BKK and not super familiar with the gay massage scene, so looking for suggestions. Where's the best place with twink/young/thin masseuses? Not into the hot muscle boys, instead looking for less built but still hot? And places where perhaps guys will bottom? thanks
- 1 reply
- 3.4k views
-
maybe some of the more experienced guys on here can point me to some good places to off the more twinky fem types in Bangkok?
- 4 replies
- 2.2k views
- 1 follower
-
That's the deal I got on Hot Wire. Seemed too good to be true as the lowest other fares were about $1,000. It's with China Eastern which I assume is the bottom of the barrel service wise, but I'm used to low cost carriers so as long as we don't have a crash it should be fine,lol. It's for early February and prices seem low now. Usually I buy earlier but I had to wait for verification of my retirement. Of course any savings I have will probably be added to the fee as I plan on changing the return date by adding another month to my stay.
-
-
I prefer a slim twink but if you like average build guys or a ladyboy you will surely find a willing masseur at most of the places that i have recently visited below. Massage skills can be ordinary and sometimes excellent but i go more for the fun at these places. Ice Massage - two sois behind Tukcom. I have visited four times and if the guys are there and the lights are on they are available so very handy when returning to my room at 2am or later. I only had one massage with slim, young looking 19yo Mee and his massage was very skilled and erotic but the other times got straight into some fun with one of the three twinks usually there. I still pay for the massage and…
- 5 replies
- 2.8k views
-
http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/general/802924/foreigners-targeted-as-police-raid-pattaya-nightclubs From the Bangkok Post. Seems foreigners were taken down to the Police Station if they did not have their passports on them. Quite a change from previous raids where falang were not really messed with. Don't know how long this will last...article mentions Pre-New Years crackdown...but thought I should post something so no one will be unaware.
- 22 replies
- 4.9k views
- 1 follower