Gay Thailand
This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.
Subforums
11,067 topics in this forum
-
Trip report Dec 2015-Jan 2016 This was my sixth visit to Thailand but it’s my first proper trip report here… been tempted quite a few times but didn’t put fingers to keyboard. Here goes, all true except a couple of details changed to protect the guilty. Discreet UK guy here, 30s, slim, top/vers, sporty, totally non scene, only somewhat experienced in bed but I work hard and don’t date much in the UK. Travel for work occasionally and also save up holiday to explore the world. I say, the world, but it’s mostly been Asia for the last six years when I discovered Thailand as a stopover, then Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam, Burma and Cambodia, plus China, HK, Japan. Sound…
- 21 replies
- 5.8k views
- 1 follower
-
We had discussion about an issue in 'Hero closing" thread, xiluzer posted series of pictures , there was some speculation about new ownership etc but for now we have what we have. Some may be tempted to try new location as some familiar faces and muscles are there. While place doesn't look great for now and not many boys migrated there so far in reality we need only one boy, either one out of 35 or just out of 5 , one will do. I visited place already twice and must say both sessions with Charoon were better than everything I remember from old location with possible exception of two meetings with O , one back in 2013 and second one on the day of closing of old ve…
- 1 reply
- 2.1k views
-
Sawatdee Gay Thailand : A Message Board for the Gay Community in Thailand and for Gay People who Travel to Thailand Keywords: gay, thailand, sawatdee, people, travel, and, who, the, message, board, community Currently the longest running board in Thailand. http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com
- 25 replies
- 59.4k views
-
Sometimes I look at these free cam sites, like Chaturbate where in the males section you can see guys from age 18 till very old, showing themselves on cam. You often see gay couples there. And certainly when go watch males 30 and up, the bodies aren't that attractive anymore. A bit overweight, not in shape, face not beautiful, etc. He is then sucked or fucked by his partner, who is about the same age (and often about the same looks). I just can't believe his partner gets aroused by that body (and vice versa). It really are not what are in general considered hot bodies. I notice this often with gay and also hetero couples. Both look average or below average and I j…
- 116 replies
- 17.6k views
-
Who is your favourite tawan men so far?
- 38 replies
- 9.5k views
-
During my upcoming trip to Chiang Mai I would like to stay in the area close to the Adams A. club. I AM NOT INTERESTED in staying in another area. The Lotus Hotel is perfectly located across from the Adams A. club, but the hotel does not have good reviews on various gay/non-gay travel sites. Therefore I would prefer to stay at another hotel. Does anyone have any suggestions or recommendations on other hotels in the area near the Adams A. club? Again, I am interested in hotels ONLY in the area near the Adams A. club. I have absolutely no desire whatsoever to stay in a hotel located very far, 3 kilometers or more, from the club.
- 9 replies
- 2.5k views
-
I am considering shipping 10 suitcases into Bangkok. They would arrive at the airport via air freight. Has anyone done this? Is it more of a hassle than taking on the plane? The cost is about 1/3 the price. Is it difficult to get out of customs? Any potential issues?
-
- 1 reply
- 1.4k views
- 1 follower
-
-
While Hero in Bangkok may be closing, the boys in Chiang Mai are stunning ! http://www.gayinchiangmai.com/News/2016/sexy-boys-common-massage/
-
- 0 replies
- 1.8k views
- 1 follower
-
-
I have K Bank and love them. I will be staying a bit longer in Thailand as I get older. Which bank offers the best services? Or, are they all about the same?
- 3 replies
- 1.8k views
- 1 follower
-
The June TAKE CARE!! quiz which was due to take place at the Colonial Bar will now take place at All of Me. The quiz will have exactly the same format as previous Colonial quizzes, with the same question master (Roger). The event will start at 9:00 pm. Please let all your friends and quiz regulars know of this change of venue. Thanks to Gary for letting us use his bar.
-
I am considering purchasing a car for use in Thailand. I have talked to the BF and we are discussing options. I have not decided if I should put it in my name or his name. What are the benefits of both? I trust him and if I loose a car when we break up, that is OK. But, are there other benefits of having in my name or his? If it is in my name will he be able to easily drive it without issues from police, checkpoints, etc.? Vice versa? Do you need a certain type of visa to purchase on credit? How much money down do they normally ask for? The boyfriend says about 2-300,000 thousand baht for an SUV. Does GPS work in English very easily to get around Bangkok a…
- 18 replies
- 3.8k views
- 1 follower
-
https://youtu.be/YVOevUSM8LQ Seriously it is called a Girandola. Anyone ever seen one up close, or this big?
-
- 4 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
-
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-36424091 . How sick is that.
- 2 replies
- 1.9k views
-
A few questions for those of you in Bangkok....as you can see,I'll shortly be joining you. Which of the gogo bars in Si Twilight are currently presenting the best selections of twinks? and which of them (if any) are pulling in the punters? And are the host bars busy? Is Scorpion still predominantly Vietnamese? Thanks in advance for updates.
-
This is my first ever forum report. Sorry for its length. It covers my third visit to Bangkok in the past year and a half. I’d intended for a longer visit and to include Pattaya, but my time frame got constrained on both ends so I cold only get six full days in Bangkok. May 5th - After a 12 hour flight to Tokyo on United, a four hour layover, and then 6 more hours on ANA, I arrived at BKK close to midnight. ANA enforces a relentless class system and frustratingly holds back us plebeians until the business class passengers have strolled off the plane. Based on my last visit’s experience where the immigration wait was close to an hour, I was pleasantly surprised…
- 24 replies
- 7.1k views
-
In recent weeks I have found myself coming here more often. I enjoy Thailand, and I enjoy reading about it. This forum is freer of the attitude that some other places have. It's also not dependent on one or two fellows to keep it going. One site lost its "two fellows" and now is a shadow of itself as they were the ones who provided much of the content. Another site I look at has so many rules that I have to come up for air once in a while. It thrives, but does not respect its members. So, Gay Thailand is doing well, and its members deserve a pat on the back for a job well done. You also receive my personal thanks for doing the job right. I hope that I can …
- 18 replies
- 4k views
- 1 follower
-
Does anyone go exercise at Lumpini ? When is best time to go & are there any shower facilities there ? anything interesting there ?
- 33 replies
- 8.9k views
-
I asked this question in a totally unrelated thread (so not seen by many), so I make it its own topic. For those of you who take hotels in Thailand and who go to bed late, say 3 am, 4 am you will wake up I guess around noon or 1 pm. In many hotels the cleaning ladies have already finished around that time (or have at least finished with your floor). You go then to reception and ask for the room to be cleaned when you wake up? What I do is this: I take care around 10 am I leave the hotel for breakfast and 2 hours later I go back and my room is then almost always cleaned. I do this because I think if I leave hotel only around 2 pm, I will have missed the cleanin…
- 23 replies
- 3.7k views
-
Hi everyone, we are a couple travelling to Thailand for the first time and was hoping to seek some advice from other seasoned travellers. We've done alot of research with contradicting opinions. Some of our questions are: - Will it be frowned upon if we walk on the street holding hands? - What are some good bar/club/shows - we were told DJ station is a must-visit but wondering if there are other local favourites. - Any good holes in the wall (restaurants, bars etc) thats worth exploring. Thanks for the help guys!
- 68 replies
- 12.2k views
-
Just back from a long weekend in Phuket, and I thought a little bit of feedback is in order. Having first visited Phuket in 1988, had a company there in the 90’s and a regular visitor ever since my first trip I was quite shocked at the current gay scene. During my past few visits I hadn’t bothered with The Paradise complex, but as I had a Malaysian friend with me we decided to go take a look. The Paradise centre is dying. The local owners may be in denial, but IMHO that is the bottom line. Only 3 Gogo bars, of which Passport only had 2 boys. My Way has changed name and owners and the big surprise is that the show is now a big cock show …. Which was un…
-
- 3 replies
- 1.8k views
-
-
I watched the Boyz Boyz Boyz Parade the last couple of nights some body types to please most I would say. Very strange at The Former Wild West Boys the WWB sign is no longer illuminated and they have some sort of Japanese characters on the banner spread across the front of the club. I haven't been inside so I cannot verify what a friend told me that last night's show consisted of Ladyboy lipsyncing and also some Boys performing with stiff dicks with condems on. Apparently one of the Boys plays the drums with his dick. I'd like to see that. Litterally thousands of Asian,(Chinese and Indian mostly) tourists in town but the bars and clubs seem to be very quie…
- 32 replies
- 6.9k views
-
I am from Singapore n now staying near nana station. Anyone free?
-
Finally found out where I'm going to be staying for the summer in Bangkok... I've been told it's in the Bangsue area. All I can tell is it's near the northern end of the Metro... I really don't understand addresses yet... I've been told it's Prachachuen Road,off Soi 4 in Bangsue... I tried putting it into Google Maps, and get all kinds of different results... so far that's been useless... Does anyone know anything about the area - other than it's far from all the fun?
- 11 replies
- 2.9k views
-
I have met the boy of my dreams on hornet and we plan on spending a week together in Pattaya.. my question ... is there a reputable clinic we could both get tested at to feel reassured about negative HIV status? And what do you think the cost per person would be? Thank you
- 23 replies
- 4.1k views
- 1 follower