Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gay Thailand

This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.

  1. Started by TotallyOz,

    I have removed the thread and also blocked the account access for the user JamesBarnes until I hear from him personally. If anyone needs to log into someone's account, they need to be deleted. It is easy to create an account on this site and ask the same information. The whole thread was bizarre and now removed.

  2. Guest dale1
    Started by Guest dale1,

    TAKE CARE!! will be holding its annual Christmas fund raising gala on Friday, 18 December 2015, commencing at 7 pm. There will be great food, sexy Battle of the Bulge Sexy Underwear contest, mystery auction and, of course, the TAKE CARE!! legendary lucky draw. Tickets are 500 baht and include sumptuous food and preferred seating with recommended reservations. Proceeds support the TAKE CARE!! HIV/AIDS prevention efforts

    • 1 reply
    • 1.3k views
  3. Guest OutWebmaster
    Started by Guest OutWebmaster,

    This post on Out in Thailand website has received a lot of great feedback from readers. Who knew that there'd be so many people out there that see a different type of Gay Thailand? "5 Things They Don't Want You to Know About Gay Thailand"

  4. Started by brall3,

    The other night while enjoying drinks at Serene, several Russians came in and squeezed into the already crowded bar. Two of the Russian guys were quite handsome. The Russians smiled and said something to me. I smiled back with no idea what was said. Apparently they thought I was Russian; this happens a lot especially on the buses going to Jomtien, but no Russian blood here. O.k. I digress. Sitting at the table immediately to my right was a much older man and his young Thai companion. The young Thai boy was really carried away by two of the cute Russians because he was constantly starring at them. The older man said something to the Thai boy and he replied: "I like, b…

  5. Started by brall3,

    The water show at the Copa in Pattaya is absolutely stunning. I have been there at least 3 to 4 times a week. The show is something different and very beautiful. I hope you will enjoy it and don't forget to tip the swimmers!!!-(smile)

  6. Started by biguyby,

    Had a coffee and watched the boys of BBB clapping and singing last night - a couple for Vinapu among them I went back for the 10.30pm Show, lots of big dicks offered up for a feel when the Boyz walked around for their tips.

  7. Started by forky123,

    Day 1 - Arrived Bangkok a little late due to flight delays. Through immigration and such pretty quickly and on my way to the hotel. Didn't feel 100%. Don't normally get jet lag but didn't get much sleep on the flight. Caught up on a couple of hours sleep in the hotel before heading out for a massage. Wanted to head to Prince as it's one of the ones I missed on my first trip that I'd really wanted to try. Wandered past Silom Plaza and nearly detoured to Arena, then down Soi Convent and was hard pressed not to visit Adonis. Finally reached Prince and was really impressed with the outside. Little water features and clean and tidy. Went inside and they sat me down and bro…

  8. Started by brall3,

    This huge billboard is just outside the international airport: the plain truth about visiting Thailand.

  9. Guest anonone
    Started by Guest anonone,

    Well, another Pattaya visit completed and sadly on my way home now. I just didn't have the energy for a daily update style report, so in my more recent style - some random thoughts: BF and I still getting on like crazy. I have no idea how or why, but we just get each other and it just always seems to work. We have known each other 5 years and been "together" almost 4 years. I would have never believed it. We are starting to make more serious plans about the daunting task of getting him a Visa to visit the USA. If we ever figure it out, I will be sure to post about it. Anyway, enough of the gushy stuff. Moving on to some more pedestrian fare. We once again …

  10. Guest Motel69
    Started by Guest Motel69,

    I can find several taxi services via a Google search but would like some recommendations from anyone who has made this trip via taxi. Any suggestions are most appreciated. Thank you.

  11. Started by TotallyOz,

    I have a friend who just spent one month as a traveler in Burma. He said he felt perfectly safe the entire trip and that in most places he was the only tourist. He was just gotten out of the military in Israel after 5 years of service and he spent a few months traveling around Asia. He has done Muay Thai camp and many other interesting things all over Asia. I was a bit surprised that he felt so safe in Burma but he said he felt safer there than anywhere else he traveled. Anyone else been there in recent times? For me, I am not interested in spending my money there after the horrible massacre there last year so I do not plan a trip there but would be curious if a…

  12. Started by kokopelli,

    When at Nice Boys in Pattaya I heard that Jomtien aka Charlie Mercer passed away. Have no confirmation. Not even sure of his real name, etc.

  13. Guest ronnie4you
    Started by Guest ronnie4you,

    The NY Times today has an analysis of the Thai economy, and it doesn't look good for Thailand: http://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/30/world/asia/thailand-economy-tourism.html?ref=world The Land of Smiles has few smiles now, according to the article, as the economy sags.

    • 4 replies
    • 2.3k views
  14. Started by brall3,

    On another thread was written: "Dream Boys caters exclusively to Chinese customers. ••• farangs are an afterthought". This seems to be true and not only at Dream Boys. Yesterday another board member and I decided to go to Hero, our favorite place for massages. As we sat in the viewing area, only one guy stood up and smiled at us. The other 20 or more guys remained seated, playing with their cell phones, talking with one another, etc. etc. totally indifferent to our being there. There were several Asian customers, I do not know what country they were from, going back and forth throughout the place. A few minutes later two additional Asian customers arrived escorted…

  15. Guest scott
    Started by Guest scott,

    Visiting BKK April 2016, first time to Thailand. Looking for suggestions for hotels to stay at, places to visit, and of course which clubs and boy bars.

  16. Started by brall3,

    Wednesday I came down with a bad cold. For the last two days I have stayed in the hotel room, trying to sweat it out. A couple of people asked if I have a fever, I do, and they suggested seeing a doctor. Today I feel a little better. But just in case I need one, any suggestions on doctors.

  17. Guest whall
    Started by Guest whall,

    Hello all...Its been about a month since I've been back from my wonderful trip to BKK and Patt. I'm already planning to go back in 2016. I'd love to do about 4 or 5 days in Cambodia first. Do they have the same type of sex tourism that Thailand had? It was just fantastic. Any sites for Cambodia like this one that someone can recommend? Thank you!

  18. Hello everyone, I am very sorry because my english is very bad^^. I will go in Thailand for the first time in a few months and I would like to have some advices to organize my trip. I am going to Thailand for the gay sex tourism so I thought to go one week in Pattaya and one week in bankok. First, I am wondering if I must rent an hotel room in advance or if there are always available rooms so I don't need to rent à room in advance ? Next, I would like an hôtel room near the gay quarter of Pattaya and Bankok and I will be very happy if you tell me some advices about good hotels to have crazy night. Thank you for your help.

  19. Guest frequentflier
    Started by Guest frequentflier,

    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/11/23/state-department-issues-worldwide-travel-alert.html?intcmp=hplnws.

  20. Guest Cedric
    Started by Guest Cedric,

    Based on very limited, somewhat confusing though mysterious enough reviews I decided to try DrBears massage in Bangkok yesterday. Easy enough to find in a taxi (: if you know to tell them to dive into Fortune City car park that is and join the one way lane at the back of Tescos (shudder) leading to its door just a short way up. You can do the same on foot I imagine to save a bit of a walk. You can't miss it. They proclaim themselves loudly with a huge billboard on the street listing the long list of treatments and prices (more about those later). These should act like a warning to any sane punter with treatments like organ 1 and organ 2 as the house specials. In…

  21. Guest Verso
    Started by Guest Verso,

    Hi all of you - I am looking for some fresh ideas and thoughts ahead of my semi-annual trip to LOS this November. I am now 35 and I've been coming to Thailand for about 6 years ever since I moved to Hong Kong and discovered my expensive sexuality! My typical delicious 2 week trip usually involves daily massage, bottoming for some muscular hunk at hero/senso/adonis followed by alterningly picking up twinks in Twilight/Boystown for me to top some overnight...or to fck some cute girl from Nana/Walking St. Yes, I am bisexual although with age I find myself increasingly liking being overpowered by a sexy hunk rather than fck manipulative little girls..but the mix keeps me…

  22. Guest alkoe
    Started by Guest alkoe,

    well guys, i try to write my first trip report - just to say "thanks" for all the information i have received from this forum in the last year. After a night flight from Germany to Bangkok with no sleep (Economy) and 30mins waiting time at the pass control i took a taxi and arrived yesterday late afternoon in my hotel in Pattaya. Like last time i stay in a "non gay hotel" oposite big C center - i don´t live open gay at home - so gay life all day is a little too much for me, lol I was thinking to stay in a rented condo this time - but at the end i choosed this hotel again - i like that my room is well cleaned every day with new towels and bed linen. After a sho…

  23. Down to my last 5 days for this trip in Thailand....met and hung out with Crayontt for his time here, we had fun (I Think). Was wondering if anyone had plans on going out tonight or the next couple of days and would like company to go see a gogo show or have a drink. Then i'm of to Monterey Mexico, Havana, Cancun and Veracruz Mexico.....

  24. Started by crayontt,

    Dear all, Going on the mentioned dates, hopefully can have some meetups!

    • 0 replies
    • 1.3k views
  25. Started by brall3,

    Yesterday while walking around Sunee Plaza I discovered N Club. As I approached the door to enter the club, the mamasan immediately stopped me and said the entry fee is 200THB and I had to pay BEFORE I go in. I said I want to see what type of boys worked there first, before I pay, because I do not like to see thin, young effeminate boys prancing around on stage. To make sure he understood what I was looking for, I said I want to see men. I do not like young lady boys. The mamasan reply was that they have only men, pay first. I said, that if there were no men working, I wanted my money back, o.k. His response was, pay first, pay first, no go in, only have men, pay …

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.