Gay Thailand
This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.
Subforums
11,067 topics in this forum
-
I am extremely grateful to Moses, the administrator on the Sawatdee forum. Moses was kind enough to offer to help me fix the problem on my board and he has already done so. My board is working perfectly now. In order to fix the problem Moses needed full administrator status, which of course I gave him. And I am going to leave his administrator status in place permanently. I have full faith, trust, and confidence in Moses. Moses, you are a miracle worker. I don't know how you did it, but I can't thank you enough.
- 3 replies
- 1.7k views
-
I've been looking for somewhere to take beginning scuba diving lessons, and am totally overwhelmed, but figure I might be able to narrow it down with advice from guys on here... It seems like there are courses in Koh Samui, Phuket, Pattaya, or Koh Tao. Has anyone taken diving courses in any of them? Looks like I'll have to balance what you can look at in the water diving, with what I can look at in bars or massage places... I figure a couple of days of diving is definitely going to deserve nightly massages If you were going to take diving classes for a weekend, where would you (or did you) go? Thanks!
-
- 4 replies
- 2k views
-
-
Okay I expect to get well and truly soaked during my next trip (Songkran) so this may be a silly question, whereabouts in the Silom / Surawong areas is the wettest? I would like to try and avoid getting soaked on my way to the BTS at Sala Daeng when going shopping or to the movies at MBK or Siam Paragon. Doesn't matter so much when on my way to visit the massage boys though
- 19 replies
- 5.3k views
-
-
Thanks to the resolution of reasons for canceling a trip to BKK I had planned for these days, and thanks to waiting to cancel room reservations until he last minute, here I am for Songkran. I arrived in BKK Saturday 9 early in the morning after a good flight from Texas with scale in Germany (Munich). It had been over a year since my last flight with United Airlines, and I thought at the time that their service could not get any worst. I was wrong. Their food now may not be touched by the inmates in a prison, so poor it is. By contrast, the food in my second flight with Thai Airways was delicious. From the airport, the city link train, the MRT and a brisk walk from Lu…
- 19 replies
- 5.2k views
-
Find myself in need of some advice. Was pick-pocketed tonight an a baht bus. They got away with my mobile, but luckily nothing else. The reason I think pick-pocketed rather than dropped or lost is that the phone was pretty quickly switched off and isn't online to be tracked. So, I'm now in need of a replacement. Whilst I realise there are hundreds of places here in Pattaya, can anyone recommend somewhere "safe"? TukCom maybe? I really don't want to be ripped off any further so any assistance would be gratefully received. [edit] Can anyone confirm if I will have any issues with a phone bought here when I go back to the UK?
- 73 replies
- 15.2k views
-
Does anyone know this guy, he used to work in Phuket ? i had sex with him in July '15 and he's a great bottom, looking to fuck him again but seems not be in Phuket anymore, any guys knows his where about ?
- 63 replies
- 19.7k views
- 1 follower
-
I am still hoping to make my first trip to Bangkok in Oct or Nov of this year. I have a question for the more seasoned visitors. I live in Phoenix AZ. For the flight to BKK, what airlines would be the best options. I cannot make that long of a flight in standard Economy. I cannot afford business class. So which airline would have the best premium economy? I am short and fat, so I am looking more for seat width as opposed to the pitch. I will have about 70K banked at both AA and United, so using them to upgrade is an option I am open to. I hope to keep the ticket around $1500 or less. (I could go a little higher if I use my miles and upgrade to business).. What suggestion…
- 11 replies
- 2.7k views
-
52 people travelling for Songkran were killed in the first day of a government campaign aimed at reducing highway crashes. (Post Today photo) Fifty-two people were killed and 431 injured in 387 road accidents on Monday, the first day of a government campaign to reduce crashes during the Songkran festival. http://m.bangkokpost.com/news/931089?refer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.co.uk%2F
- 7 replies
- 2.1k views
-
muscle guys sure have muscle cam show, like flexing their bodies... do thai muscle man have their cam show too?
-
Vinapu..is this hunk still work at tawan?..if i meet him on my next visit to tawan this september,i will offed him even if he ask 4000bht for short time..
- 4 replies
- 3.3k views
-
I was thinking about the following. I wonder if ever a Farang brought a legal case against a Thai moneyboy because the moneyboy talked him out of money because of lies. Many Farang know of course they are being lied to, but do they know technically they are the victim of a crime? I think many (or all) just accept it and do not take action. In the Netherlands if I talk people out of money because of a lie (for example "can you please give me 1000 EUR, I will give it to a good cause to help a family in need", but then I use the money for myself to by myself a new iPad pro) I am violating the law. I can go to jail. Now consider what is going on in Thailand: 1) T…
- 47 replies
- 7.1k views
- 1 follower
-
Is there any gay tailors in pattaya/jomtien
- 10 replies
- 2.5k views
-
I may have missed it, but I'm surprised none of the regulars on here posted that last night saw Copa (Pattaya) close it doors for the last time. Castro is relocating to that location.
- 18 replies
- 4.1k views
-
Checked in at the airport and on my way for 2 weeks of fun in the land of smiles
- 15 replies
- 3.1k views
-
Hi Guys Just wondering what the etiquette is for offing a boy from a massage place. I don't know if they get paid to be there regardless of how many massages they do etc... or simply get a cut of the massage and their tip. Anyway I met a nice boy on my last trip and would quite like to spend some more time (and nights) with him. Has anyone taken a boy away from the massage place for a night? Did you pay an 'off' fee to the establishment? All advice appreciated TIA
- 21 replies
- 6k views
-
Fly out Monday - packed my quick dry clothes and water proofed my duffle bag - some gifts for my man - loaded up with info from the site - eye drops, ear drops - all good
- 1 reply
- 1.5k views
-
Hey guys I'm 23 from Singapore currently staying in Bangkok for a few month already . Anyone know of any host bar that I can work as ? Please let me know as I've no income for the past few month so it a bit suffering here
- 19 replies
- 4.1k views
-
I'm sure that most guys here aren't into it, but I'm just curious if anyone knows any FTM guys in shows or working as masseurs in Thailand... I'm sure finding Ladyboys is easy, but I'd like to find the opposite - a man who used to be a woman... Thanks!
-
- 3 replies
- 2k views
-
-
Hello all. There is a Thai guy who has appeared in many of the local porn movies here (I can' recall which ones). He uses the name Oliver. That's one guy I'd love to meet :-) Does anyone know anything about him? All replies are appreciated.
-
Raise your hand if you are here! There is nothing going on in the Samui forum. Jamie L.
-
You would think Gay men would know better! But we continue to have people who have to comment on types they don't like in threads started by members who apparently do like that type. Everybody has a different type they like and if someone takes the time to start a thread and even add photos then we should reserve our negative feelings towards that type to ourselves. Certainly there is enough prejudice in the world against all Gays, we should keep our prejudices of types to ourselves. Just move on to another thread!
- 65 replies
- 11.7k views
- 1 follower
-
Hey guys, does anyone know if the money changer on Surawong opposite soi Twilight is open? Always had a good exchange rate there but when I was there last time it didn't seem to be open, lights were on but no one in attendance
- 3 replies
- 1.6k views
-
Hi guys. I got to Dongtan at about 11 am and it was already busy. The temperature today has returned to normal after a few days of unusually cool conditions. In fact most of the Thais have been wearing jackets sweaters etc. There has been a cool wind from China taking the temperatures down to about 20c day and 15c night. I selected a lounger type chair in the third concession from the toilet block. The charge for these is I think 100 baht, but of course you get a nice towel included. I was on my own. I did think about inviting my boyfriend du jour, from last night, but he wasn't much of a companion so I rejected that idea. The wifi at that concession was rather slow but…
- 42 replies
- 11.1k views
-
Hello everyone. Going back to pt after six years, think it was time to go back:) Last time I stayed at the eldorado and it was a good guesthouse, well u just sleep there. Anyone no how that place is nowadays? They have still good prices and you have more fun things to spend money on then accommodation:) Best regards fredrik