Gay Thailand
This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.
Subforums
11,067 topics in this forum
-
hey im going to thailand for the first time and i want to see and experience muscular men i want to see f---ing show. where is it good for that? what place has muscular go go dancers? anywhere there is muscular men, can you tell me where it is? thanks!
-
- 8 replies
- 3k views
-
-
how much do you spend to off a guy in total? how much will i be spending? can you break down the cost? entrance fee, drink, etc. thank you in advance!
- 6 replies
- 2.8k views
-
I am looking for a nice apartment in a nice area but do not want to be in the "middle of everything" in the city. I am looking for a nice area but reasonable prices. The only requirement I have is that it be near a Skytrain station. I like being able to whip into and out of Siam Paragon. I am tired of taking taxi's and spending a great deal of time trying to get places via cars. I like the Thonglor area. But, I am open to any area. A friend lives near Bang Na and likes it. Another near Nana but Nana is too hectic for me. Any suggestions?
- 9 replies
- 2.7k views
- 1 follower
-
After Songkran, my man and I travelled to Roi et by bus - we departed on an evening bus from Mo Chit Bus Station Bangkok. This place is massive but lots of people on hand to direct you to the right ticket counter and find the right bus - not so sure how easy it would have been without my man!!! An 8 hour bus ride and we arrived in Roi et around 5.00am. The ever-present tuk tuks were waiting and we were taken to the Petcharat Hotel - on advice it was the biggest and best in the town. Roi et was hot - very hot!!! 40 degrees during the day but we managed to eat,shop,sleep and sight see. I thought Roi et was a nice town but the heat was overwhelming. The hotel had a …
- 10 replies
- 4.5k views
-
After a couple of days in Bangkok following the bus trip back from Suwannaphum, my man and I travelled north by plane to Chiang Mai for a few days. His first trip to that town. We did a few of the tourist things - Tiger Kingdom. Doi Suthep, Walking Street Market, Night Market (which he loved!!!) and many of the wats. We hired an excellent tuk tuk driver Rung who drove us around a very hot Chiang Mai and who found, to my man's delight, a great family Isaan food restaurant, Rung also took us to an amulet market and it was interesting to see a collection of men (including monks) all perusing and buying their amulets. Also made a quick visit to Orion Bar to say hello to …
- 6 replies
- 2.6k views
-
I'll be venturing to Bangkok next week. This will be a short visit of 6 days, weather predictions indicate it is supposed to be hot. My hope is that some of my interpersonal interactions will also be hot. I've made copious notes from board postings/suggestions/ etc and will try to write a report on the visit. I've booked a series of day tours with Moses' recommendation: Siamroads. It's been fairly seamless in making the booking and planning the touring with good give and take from Ya. I booked tours as my visit last fall was circumscribed by Sol Twilight and environs and shopping centers I could get to by public transit. The last time I did any tourin…
- 44 replies
- 7.3k views
-
After I've read topics about gay massage in the forum so I decided to give a try during my trips to Bangkok. Most of my trips are short visits which I could have only one massage per trip. Tawan Bar was a must for me. After several topics, I told myself not to miss this place. I went there quite late (around 11.30 PM). There were a lot of guests and not many seats left for me, I had to sit at the corner, however the view was OK intil a group of Chinese tourists entered the bar. It was not fair that the staff let those Chineses sit where he told me that I could not sit because it would block the way . Finally, I found myself a new seat with a better view . For me, the…
- 22 replies
- 14.3k views
- 1 follower
-
The first "boy" I ever encountered in Thailand was sweet 19-year-old Mac. It was love at first sight...sight of his delicious bubble butt. In the nearly 10 years since that first encounter, Mac has since left the BKK bar scene and returned to the farm in Isan. But thanks to the wonders of modern technology, we have been able to keep in touch, and on nearly every visit to Thailand since we have managed to meet. My style tends towards the younger, twink type, but this boy has only gotten better with age (and he was amazing the first time). Here's some progress. And during our most recent encounter last month:
- 14 replies
- 4.8k views
- 1 follower
-
Hi all, i hope you dont mind me opening a thread again about my current Trip. I admit that I only become active in this forum only when I have an upcomming/ongoing trip to Thailand. I was really planning to go to Cambodia and Vietnam but booked for thailand again. Last Feb I visited Phuket during the Chinese New Year with my sister. It was a family kind of fun since they don't know. Although i sneak every night, but cant really stay past 12mid night. I had to comeback to Phuket today due to my carelessness. apparently i left my Tissot watch in the hotel. So i was in constant communication with the hotel manager to keep my watch, and luckily i was able to get it ba…
- 12 replies
- 3.1k views
-
Hi All, Going to Thailand and Vietnam, it will be my first trip to Asia and I'm rather looking forward to it. Just wanted to know the going rate for things I.e Massage plus extras or taking one back to the hotel. Would some insight Thank you
-
- 1 reply
- 1.6k views
-
-
August is of course low season. But I have been in low season before and it wasn't too bad when it comes to availability of boys. However August is (I think) very very low season. I have never have been in Pattaya/Bangkok in the month of August. Any of you experience with August (in Pattaya or Bangkok)? I will go where it is most promising. I planned November but the urge is becoming unbearable. I need to go before November. edit: title must of course be 'August good time?'
- 43 replies
- 7.5k views
-
I arrived in Bangkok a couple of days before the start of Songkran - stayed at Tarntawan Place. On arrival at my room I was met by my man as we had pre-arranged. It was great to see him again and he kept me company for the next 3 weeks. He had bought my Songkran clothes which consisted of a rusty coloured tie dyed T shirt as well as a pair of black and yellow shorts with Mickey Mouse print. I am no spring chicken but I felt duty bound to wear them and brought them back to Australia. On the days of Songkran, Silom Road was chaotic as was the front of Tarntawan Massage in Surawong Road and Tawan Soi. The Tawan boys plus those at nearby Sun Massage and Indra Massag…
- 5 replies
- 2.3k views
-
Hi. Where to find great massage with 22-25 yo boys in Bangkok ? What would be the rates ? thx
- 7 replies
- 2.3k views
-
A very sad time in life for me. After 5 wonderful years together with my Thai BF, we have broken up. I will not get into the specifics as many members of the forums know both me and him, and I just don't think it is right to air these types of things in public. I will say it wasn't anything specifically related to Thai/Falang, or age differences, or anything like that. It was something that could happen in any relationship. But it was unexpected and quite devastating. This all happened during my visit in the beginning of April for Songkran. I have been home for a couple weeks just dealing with my heartache. The sense of loss is profound and honestly, more …
- 50 replies
- 9.5k views
- 1 follower
-
Pattaya lost a dear friend yesterday... Known by many as TOQ (Tired old Queen) on message boards... And our gay community in Thailand... John Lewis an American from Nevada and Texas passed away in his sleep at the Bangkok Hospital Pattaya. John lived and loved life in his retirement in Thailand. He was a good friend of many expats from around the world. He was a good friend of mine. I will miss him greatly as will his beloved Thai friend of many years... Choa. They lived in two Thailand places... One in Choa's home area in Western Thailand... And in Pattaya. They split their time between these two areas to keep both John and Choa happy in contact with f…
- 6 replies
- 2.4k views
- 1 follower
-
Hey guys, I have come to hear about a new place called Waternest in Sukhumvit - does anyone have any feedback about the massages in that place? Also, has anyone been to Club 61 in Sukhumvit before? It would be great if someone could share their massage experiences in places that are not as famous as others or newly opened venues around the Sukhumvit area. Sukhumvit seems to have an amazing collection of massage clubs and spas for men - I had visited Urban Male before but the boy wasn't all that great - it is an amazing place though and I would love to visit again and give it another try. I plan on staying in Sukhumvit when I go next so I was researching different massa…
-
My boyfriend is planning on becoming a monk short term and had started discussing the costs with me. Initially it was 150,000 but has now jumped to a whopping 300,000. He has not asked me for the full amount but has asked for me to contribute 100,000. If anyone is able to shed light on the costs involved I would be really grateful.
- 65 replies
- 12.8k views
-
Guy... just want to know your opinion about having oral xxx with go go boys or massage boys without using condom.
- 26 replies
- 5.6k views
-
Arrived back in my home town of Florida, USA after a short (17 days) jaunt to Thailand. I have never been one for "trip reports." I have no problem with those who post them, and I can appreciate the vicarious and voyeuristic appeal to those on "the out," so to speak. So while I do not attend to give a play-by-play "report" of my last visit, I am inspired to share (for the first time with anyone other than my closest friend) a broader report of my experience and relationship to Thailand generally. For starters, a little background. I am a 34-year-old American born and raised in an upper middle class home in the city of Tampa, Florida. I came out of the closet around ag…
- 14 replies
- 3.5k views
-
My favourite tawan men just win overall champion at 2016 mr thailand..need more money now to offed him..LOL.
- 33 replies
- 7.5k views
-
I'll use this thread as my trip report and just update as I go, firstly the mundane and the massages to follow. Flight over was good on Thai airways 787 dream-liner but suffered at the airport in Australia due to out of control screaming kids, queue headache, some people just can't seem to handle kids. Immigration at Suvarnabhumi wasn't too busy and the wait for our bags to come out took longer than it did waiting in line at immigration. Went down stairs to get a meter taxi and got a gem, poor bloke didn't know exactly where to go despite me trying to name landmarks close by, he tried calling a friend several times but couldn't get in touch and ended up looking up…
- 25 replies
- 7.1k views
-
I arrived late Saturday afternoon after five days in Phnom Penh having originally planned to go to the foam party at Babylon but being quite tired after not much sleep the night before, decided I wasn't in the mood. After a meal at Dick's cafe, I took the metro to Phrom Phong and walked from there to Jeyspa (10 minutes I guess), arriving around 8pm. I opted for a 90 minute scrub and oil massage for 800b. Masseurs are chosen on a tablet. Having first asked if they were all available, I made my choice. Not available. Nor the second. Having established that the guy had not understood my question, I asked him to pick out the ones that were actually physically present…
- 17 replies
- 4.7k views
-
Here another observation I had during my last trip. I never noticed it before. I took a boy from a beer bar in Boyztown back to my hotel in Sunee. He insisted on leaving Boyztown not via the main Soi but via a small side exit near Copa bar. Didn't even know it existed. That exit takes you to a hotel lobby and then to the left is the exit to the street. This avoided him being seen by most other boys in Boyztown. Then when we came near Sunee he insisted he didn't want to talk past the bars. He not wanted to be seen with me. I asked why and he said something like there will be chatting/gossip among the other boys. That is how I interpreted his answer. Same thing I no…
- 27 replies
- 6.6k views
- 1 follower
-
There is a problem on my board. Some can't access the posts. What's going on is there is some damned web site trying to hijack my board and redirect to their own web site - some ridiculous web site where they are trying to sell, of all things, Viagra. The problem is on the server side. I've alerted them. Your guess is as good as mine as to how long it will take for them to get rid of it. In the meantime, there is a way to handle it. If you're using the Firefox browser or another browser that accepts the Adblock Pro add-on, install it. It's free. Once you install it, the topic still may not open. If that happens, look at the bottom left of your screen. You will see the…
- 14 replies
- 3.2k views
-
I made my last Pattaya report post after I'd had my first encounter in Bangkok - I don't waste any time.... I get straight into it. But I couldn't post it till late last night because the internet at the Tarntawan is totally useless. In fact, in order to post I had to walk up to the 5th floor and connect to the net and then wait and wait. After arriving in Bangkok I went over to Golden Cock to look for my regular guy. The place was deserted, with only 3 guys lounging about. The manager knew the guy I was chasing without me having to say a word, and called him on the phone to come to the bar. "He come now. Take 15 minutes." One of the guys, an ok-looking 22 ye…
- 15 replies
- 4k views
- 1 follower