Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gay Thailand

This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.

  1. Started by abidismaili,

    I recently was in Jomtien to see the show in The Venue. I enjoyed it very much and some very cute twinks danced in it. I ordered a drink, but not a second one. Almost everyone - as I observed other customers - only had one drink. The show is worth more than the 150 baht for the drink. But I not order more because I am not thirsty. I can order a second drink and not touch it. Then order a third drink and also not touch it. But that looks very stupid. I would have loved to pay an entrance fee of say 500 baht. It is worth it. I think the reason others also don't order more is the same: not thirsty. Also because many have had drinks in bars already that evening, waiting …

  2. Started by firecat69,

    For those of you who use Romeo a way to find boys. Today I stumbled upon a Brand New listing, Treasure, in Pattaya. This is a boy I have seen multiple times. Great Bottom really loves taking it hard. The amazing thing is he listed his age at 31 . Never in a million years would I have guessed he was 31 and most times would never have found him if not for Jack'd. Actually looks younger then his photos. He was a motor bike taxi driver but I think was getting harder and harder for him to meet payments with dwindling visitors. I sent him a message to change his age to 24 because many people like me search an age range and they would never find him. Highly…

  3. Guest ryoyo
    Started by Guest ryoyo,

    I was thinking of going to Maggie Choo on 17 April but unfortunately, they said it would be closed on that Sunday. I havent visited Maggie Choo during the Songkran before. Do they always close during the event? I am wondering where else I should go to kill the time beyond DJ station or GOD. Does anyone have suggestion where to go at night during the event?

    • 0 replies
    • 1.6k views
  4. Guest jcoston

    Come join the boys at the @Home Bar on Monday, April 11th for their 1st year Anniversary Party starting at 8pm! They'll be great food and entertainment by Bangkok's favorite One Man Band - Lee Shamrock! The @Home Bar is located in the heart of exciting Jomtien Complex! Visit us on the web.... http://athomebarpattaya.blogspot.com/

    • 0 replies
    • 1.7k views
  5. Started by Alizizou,

    My second trip to bangkok is on september this year..since i am into muscleman so a visit to tawan bar is must do in my list..but suddenly one of my friend told me that other than tawan,there is one place that also provide muscle type hunk and they are more younger and cute compared with hunk at tawan..the place name is hero massage at sukhumvit area..its not a bar but it was massage centre..anybody here who got experience about that place?..pls give me some advice..is it far away from silom?..how to go there by public transport from silom?..tq for your advice..

  6. Started by DivineMadman,

    Non-massage activities for your amusement. (Sorry many pictures are sideways. Can't figure it out. Lazy) For the most part, the story of January has been trying to disentangle myself from the clutches of a bar boy. Got here to BKK just ahead of New Year. Had a nice meet up and movie with an ex. Was chatting with bar boys and said I wanted to do some exploring and I wanted a traditional tattoo Sak Yant tattoo. One of the guys very enthusiastically volunteered and we're off. Early one morning we went out to a western suburb (Samut Sakhon), first stopping at the room of my guide's sister, who works in a factory. Always interesting to see how people live h…

  7. Started by paulfort,

    I am bad for sometimes just asking questions or replying to the odd question posted by other members so thought I should again post my own little trip report as it has been a while since I did so...... Well the first part of this holiday started with an Eva air flight from LHR to BKK and whilst the first meal on the flight wasn't so great I cant otherwise fault EVA, my frequency of trips with them to Thailand has now elevated me to their "Silver" FF status and the benefits of using their Air Canada Lounge at Heathrow are well worth the loyalty in my opinion (and saved me a fortune against a few pints in the Young's bar in terminal two!). This time I stayed at th…

  8. Guest gayboy88
    Started by Guest gayboy88,

    Hi all, Just wanted to get your feedback on Bangkok showtimes. I am heading to Bangkok on Friday and want to maximise my visits to the gogo boy shows. I found below but I believe it may be out of date, with no XBoys, XSize etc. Is anyone able to provide a more accurate timing or suggestions on how to see the most shows in one night? Thanks 09.30pm Dream Boy, 38/3-6 Soi Twilight. 09.30pm Hot Male Boys, Soi Twilight. 10.30pm Tawan Bar, Bangkok – erotic shows by muscular handsome men 10.30pm Classic, 38/16 Soi Twilight. Show with a wild swimming routine and sexy mermen. 11.30pm Classic, 38/16 Soi Twilight. Show with a wild swimming routine and sexy me…

  9. Guest soi23
    Started by Guest soi23,

    Are there any hotels near the beach bars that are clean and gay friendly,,,, I live in BKK and been to Pattaya many times but have never be over the hill to Jomtein so have decided to check out some of the boy bars by the beach I have heard about,,, Is the gay scene as nice as its been described to me ?? I have heard that it if fairly easy to meet along the beach ,which I would like ,as I have grown very tired of clubs. Also I know it is a long way from the bus station ,,is a motorbike a god way to get there or should I look for other transportation ?....any other advise ??

  10. Started by TomNg,

    To all of those experts in this forum, I have a favor to ask.. If you only have one night in Pattaya and one night in Bangkok, how would you maximize the number of shows you could see (boys shows only, not interested in ladyboy shows hihi) ? Please specify the show time at each gogo bar in your recommendation if possible.. Thanks

  11. Started by TMax,

    Well that cuts the massage list down by one, Adonis has closed, it looks like they will resurrect themselves at some stage but don't know when. Below is a snippet from an email ftom them. "Unfortunately, we had to close our shop at 44/11 Convent Rd. on March 12, 2016. We opened on December 26,2004 and want to thank all our customers for making Adonis Massage a success and a pleasure to operate for the last 11+ years. We hope to reincarnate one day although, we have no estimate as to when that may occur"

  12. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    I am in the beginning phase of booking my first time visit to Thailand (Bangkok). I am planning on visiting mid-November of this year (2016). I will be traveling alone. I am looking for a clean, comfortable hotel as close to the gay action as possible. I have read everything here (and a few other places) about the abundance of good, cheap hotels in Bangkok. Tarntawan Place has been mentioned numerous times as one of the most convenient, but it also gets comments of being outdated. I just checked, and it looks like I could get a basic or slightly better room for about $65-75 USD per night in November. What are some other hotels that will offer the same location conven…

  13. Guest pololopo
    Started by Guest pololopo,

    Hey im going to thailand in September, ive been planning the trip and i have a couple of questions , been one of them how does it Works in the gogo Bars and the normal Bars to peek a guy? And how much does it cost a long and Short time? Thank you !

  14. Started by Alizizou,

    My love...mr superman LATEST PIC pls dont laugh..☺☺☺

  15. Started by jason1975,

    Hi there, Jason from Singapore. Chinese guy. 40 years old. Was in Bangkok last Saturday to yesterday (Tuesday). I forgot my account name and password which is in my laptop at home so couldn't post in this forum while in Bangkok. But I accessed the forum on my tablet when i was there for information and it was really helpful in finding my way around the city. Second trip to Bangkok. First time was 5 years back - just normal shopping and sightseeing. I am quite a discreet and shy person. However, for this trip, I finally mustered the courage to visit the massage places and go go bars. Once again, thanks to the forum postings here by members - lots of helpful advice …

  16. Started by Novarunner,

    Mid 30's here and in decent shape. Will be in Pattaya from March 26 to 29. This will be my third trip. If there is anybody out there that would like to meet up with me and go to the bars or go running, please PM me.

    • 1 reply
    • 1.4k views
  17. Started by crayontt,

    Greetings lovelies! Going to Pattaya on 6/8 to 10/10, may stay 1 night at bkk. Anyone wanna meet?

  18. Guest steve888sg
    Started by Guest steve888sg,

    Anyone in BKK from 18 to 22 March 16? I like make make new friends for chat, shop or club. Message me if you are keen to meet.

    • 11 replies
    • 2.4k views
  19. I have lived in Thailand a long time, no need to work and still enjoy a good gay life. However what with the recent bridge club fiasco and other issues I am considering whether there are other countries that may be able to offer an alternative place to live.... Any suggestions and why? What about the Philippines or Malaysia? Thanks any input!

  20. Guest pattaya69
    Started by Guest pattaya69,

    hello to everybody i am newbie in this forum but i am not newbie in thailand i have been there about 43 time i will go to pattaya end of march for 10 days i usually stay in Lk royal wing or august suites in pattaya klang, this time i wanna try a real gay hotel any suggestion? budget around 1.500 bath thanks a lot

  21. It’s inevitable. At some stage you will be summonsed. Your presence will be requested. You shall be subpoenaed, called for, ordered to make an appearance. Indeed, the time has come to advance into the breach and visit the in-laws. In-laws. Who knew a mere compound noun would be potent enough to strip paint? Make flowers wilt. Turn sunshine into rain and extract all the happy from your heart. But, boarding the 06.40 bound for Bumfuck Nowhere – population 16 (five of whom are chickens) – it’s easy to get excited about the journey. Although at the other end of the line waits a collection of relatives masticating on betelnut parcels and jungle rat jerky, the actu…

  22. Started by vinapu,

    Stumbled upon website yesterday. Not sure you guys are familiar with those movies but for ones interested below is the link. So far 10 series, each has 3-4 short movies, not porn but lot of eye candies and I mean a lot. You may find familiar faces , I found one, M from Senso starring in part 5. It's 5 $ per series and it looks that when you pay you can watch as many times as you want. Easy for those with paypal account. Most movies with English subtitles so it helps you if you trying to learn Thai http://www.gthaimovie.com/movie/how-to

  23. Started by DivineMadman,

    Arrived before the New Year for a four month visit based in BKK. (BTW- off topic I came in using the new 6 month multiple entry visa. What I had read said that I would still be subject to the initial limitation of 30 days, but the immigration officer stamped me with an initial two month stay.) The Prince. After quickly settling in, my first stop was the Prince. For a few years now it has been my favorite spot, The rooms are very nice, with private shower. There were about 20 +/- guys, good looking. I made my choice then asked the mamasan about him, and he said he was very good, straight top only. No good for me. I asked who was gay/bottom and the selection we…

  24. Started by 1moRussian,

    (yep, it's double yy) A new romantic Thai movie, don't look for logic, but look for nice bodies Some actors from Love Sick series (finally shirtless!) The song for a quick preview: There is the full movie at Youtube as well, but no English sub yet. Although you can find it at gay-torents.net with English subs.

    • 1 reply
    • 2.1k views
  25. Started by paulsf,

    I've been coming to Bangkok for about 7 years now. Mostly 1 or 2 weeks. Now retired I did 5 trips last year, several for a month. Now I'm trying a 2 month trip. I flew over last week. Got a Miami-Lax-Hkg-Bkk first class award ticket. You will find thru my postings, I'm a fixture at Hot Male on Soi Twilight. I know a lot of people that work there and it's comfortable for me. Because my trips are longer, I'm not chasing sex 24/7. Do like massages though. Will hit up a few places. Hero,Adonis,Bonney,Prince Got off to a good start this past week. I was here this past Dec and have noticed a few changes to the shows. At Hot Male, all boys are back in underwear…

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.