Gay Thailand
This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.
Subforums
11,067 topics in this forum
-
Hi Guys. Have not been to Thailand in around 12 years and plan to go later this year. I have had my fair share of Thai boyfriends over the years previous to this. I have now decided to settle down and am looking for Thai top who I would hopefully bring to live with me and possibly marriage if everything works out. What are your thoughts on this. Declan.
-
- 3 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
In Madrid one night on the way to Poland and then will return to Madrid, Barcelona, Lisbon and Ireland. Traveling with straight friends from High School so not easy to fit in some cute escorts . But this morning a boy I have wanted to see for a year came to my Hotel. When the photos are so good you always wonder what he will really look like. In this case he looked exactly like the photos. He is from Mexico and going to school and wants to stay in Spain. He could stay with me anywhere. Nice to have a change from Thailand . 120 Euros which at todays exchange is $130 which II found reasonable. I did not try to get him down because I knew my Hote…
- 101 replies
- 25.2k views
- 1 follower
-
Picnic Music With Mahidol University Jazz Orchestra 24 January 2016 At Dr. Thaworn Phornprapha Hall of Music Siam Country Club, Pattaya Old Course For more information 038-909700 ext 0 www.siamcountryclub.com sponsored by Siam Music Yamaha.Co., Ltd.
-
Thailand is a very nice country. With in general very nice people. Many who not have much money. That relative poverty is of course one of the reasons why we can have sex with hot looking Thai boys from go go bars etc, who back at home would be unreachable for most of us due to our age. We can have them in Thailand because it is an easy source of income for them. They wouldn't do it if they could earn a descent salary with a 'normal' job. And of course you wish them all the best and you wish Thailand a prospering economy. But sometimes I have thoughts I am not proud off. Like for example when I read that the Thai economy is not doing well. I can't help that the …
- 39 replies
- 6.8k views
-
A bit in advance but thinking of returning for Songkran in 2016 - understand it is from 13 -15 April. Been in Thailand for Loy Krathong but never Songkran. Will probably stay in Silom. Wanted to hear of any ones's impressions, advice,warnings, experiences - with thanks
- 8 replies
- 2.9k views
-
I admit I have been late to the Uber bandwagon. I have it installed and tried to use it in the USA a few times but my family lives so far outside of a city with Uber drivers that I just never used it. Last night, a friend from USA FloridaRob was telling me about it. I used it to book my trip out last night. It was so easy. I plugged in my information and hit book and 5 minutes later, the car arrived. It was great. The cost was 49 baht which was charged to my credit card. I am sold. I'll be using Uber in many place. Loved using this in Thailand. I stay in an area that taxi's hate and often wait for 20-30 min for the hotel to summon one. This app made it re…
- 12 replies
- 3.9k views
- 1 follower
-
Uniman is the old B and N Massage place. I have loved that place for years and years and years. I use to have a massage guy there named Mr. K. I would see him on each and every trip and while the minimum tip was less, I always have him a 3k baht time. Yes, I know some will complain and say I overpaid. I always thought I underpaid as he was fucking amazing sex and everything was perfection. I must have seen him at least 200 times over the years and then he moved to a gogo bar and then he disappeared. Anyway, Uniman has seen better days as it looks like the same furniture as 10 years ago. The bar is the same. The selection of boys is not as good as Hero but i…
-
- 0 replies
- 2.4k views
- 1 follower
-
-
-
Just been browsing as my next trip is looming up. Several boys have contacted me with such as "Hi" or "What you do" or "What you look for ". I usually reply politely saying that in am not in Pattaya today or something like that. I don't attempt to make a date for two weeks hence, as the boys are not interested. This nearly always brings the contact to a finish. When in Thailand I would check the boys profile and if he looks attractive I might ask for a few details like where he is situated. Then I get his phone because arranging the date is impossible via GR due to response delay, but then the language barrier arises. If I initiate the contact I never know what to say …
- 4 replies
- 2.5k views
-
Maybe a few trips between 2003 and 4 when I had the place in NYC. But, I was gone from there in 2004. Here is the first post I ever posted on any message board (the old Hooboy site) regarding Thailand. It was my first trip report regarding Thailand and while I am posting only my comments and not the full board conversation, it was a bit of memory lane for me. I moved out of my apartment less than one month after this report was published and continued to visit Montreal by air for a few years. So, fire, you may be right it was not right after 2001. But, it was close as I had a business to sell there and a video store to close up. This trip report happened after I had …
- 13 replies
- 3.5k views
- 1 follower
-
Do any of you gentlemen have a suggestion about condo for rent in Pattaya? I will stay for several months in Pattaya next year and is looking for a suitable condo. Before I´ve stayed in Yensabai condotel a few times, but they lack a gym, the wi fi is so-so, and the rooms I´ve lived in were invaded by huge numbers of ants which I don´t like. Otherwise Yensabai condotel have the perfect location near Sunee. I am looking for a modern style condo or 1 room apartment (about 30-40 squaremeters) in central or south Pattaya (walking distance not much more than 15 minutes to Boyztown and Sunee) with: - Excellent Internet/wi fi (very important) - With gym and swimmingpool…
-
- 5 replies
- 1.9k views
-
-
I know that some guys in this forum are in a kind of longer relationships with thai boys - it was not really my idea to find a bf in Thailand because I´m not sure if a relationship with such a distance and age difference can work. But what happened at the end of my trip in november surprised me and my little boy still make me happy everyday, even when we at the moment just chat on phone and exchange photos. But now my question: he asked me if I want to meet his family on my next trip in february. To be honest - this scares me a lot. Maybe my thinking is totally wrong: but if I would be his father I would not be happy, if my handsome little son brings an old and fat farang…
- 23 replies
- 5.7k views
-
I got into Thailand last night on a flight from Dubai and the airport lines were packed. I did fly Business Class and got a free bypass to the Premium Lane but that was still packed and took over 30 minutes. I know, that is not a bad wait time for most countries but for here and the Premium Lane, it was the slowest I have seen in a while. The airport both inside and outside was packed. The immigration officer said that this weekend was supposed to be the busiest of the year for incoming tourists. It sure looked like it.
- 26 replies
- 5.5k views
- 1 follower
-
I have traveled a lot over the years, but I love the malls in Bangkok more than anywhere. I am not sure if it is the vast variety of things they offer or just the sexy Thai guys that smile when you walk by but I do love shopping in Thailand and the malls are divine. I found some great bags yesterday at Siam Paragon and had dinner downstairs. Lovely food and great place. Did I mention sexy Thai guys around every corner?
- 26 replies
- 5.6k views
- 1 follower
-
Hi guys, returned from my first trip to Bangkok / Pattaya a few weeks ago and thought I'd write a small trip-report, as I've really enjoyed reading the ones posted here previously. A couple of prefaces first; 1) I'm probably not really your typical sex tourist in regards to age etc. I'm a 33 year old guy, average - OK looks (definitely on the 'straight / masculine' side; shaved head, beard, tattoos etc), just the typical sort of guy you'd see on the piss at your local rugby club with the boys (and yes, I'm from New Zealand if you were wondering about the rugby reference). I don't normally have much trouble picking up decent guys when at home, but have been …
- 12 replies
- 4.6k views
- 1 follower
-
Hi guys, just recently returned home from my first trip to Thailand (BKK and Pattaya). One thing I noticed when at X-Boys Pattaya was one of their advertising posters listed the 'BBoys yearly sexy show' on (I think) December 23rd. Just wondering if anyone can shed any light on what this show involves (BBoys getting their gear off, performing any other 'X' rated show etc, or just a yearly show not much different than normal)? Yes, should have just asked someone at the time, but now I'm home it's got me curious!! Thanks
-
- 7 replies
- 3k views
-
-
I have friends that love their Irobot Rooba vacuum cleaner. I had thought of bringing one over a few years back but would had to have the wattage adapter replaced. I didn't want to do that so I didn't get it. Yesterday, as I was looking in the Apple store (not real one but the authorized sales one) in Central Festival I walked around and found the Rooba. I was shocked as I have never seen one of them overseas before. Has anyone purchased one here? Does anyone use these great devices?
- 4 replies
- 2k views
- 1 follower
-
hi to everyone ! i am just taking this opportunity to wish every member here a very joyous christmas and a prosperous new year . thank you all for my enjoyment of the forum which can be funny , informative and show some damn sexy photos ! thanks again .
- 1 reply
- 1.5k views
-
We have to love it! Thailand wins the best national costume of the Moss Universe pageant!
- 3 replies
- 2.1k views
-
Hello gentleman, has anyone been through the process of sponsoring a Thai lad for a tourist visa to Australia? If so, any suggestions would be great.
-
I always like to have a good Internet connection when I am in Thailand. I usually get the BF to call and sign me up but he was late getting to my hotel on my first night and so I went online and found one myself. I signed up for the 30 day package for 239 bath and the speed was over 8M download today. Great deal for those of us that do not want to sign up for service and want good internet. For those traveling and have a SIM card, I used this page to find what I needed. http://www.ais.co.th/3g-one-2-call/en/package-addon-detail.aspx?type=1&id=19
-
- 3 replies
- 1.7k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Firstly a thank you to the other "posters" to the forum - I found some of their information invaluable. I travelled to Thailand in late November and December spending a week in Bangkok, a week in Chiang Mai and several days in Ubon. Was in Chiang Mai for Loy Krathong which is always a great time. Visited Adams Apple, Orion Bar, new Secrets Bar and my favourite Classic House. Adams Apple was reasonably quiet for customers but the boys always put on a good show - lots of boys, friendly - with the Spiderman in the show being super !! boys mostly tops. I like Orion Bar although once again not so many customers whilst I was there. Several Lisu boys playing pool and al…
- 6 replies
- 3.2k views
-
Anyone know where I can go? Also if I look too old to still pick up hot Thai guys haha.
- 14 replies
- 3.2k views
-
As a heads up to you all reports are coming in on Thai news sites of a fire at Mosaic Apartments behind Tuk Com - in case anyone is booked in there over the holidays. Several ambulances have raced past my office on Third Road.
-
- 3 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
https://uk.finance.yahoo.com/news/thailand-aircraft-carrier-without-aircraft-143000823.html. Incredible.
-
- 3 replies
- 1.9k views
-