Gay Thailand
This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.
Subforums
11,067 topics in this forum
-
Made it back to X-Boys on Soi Twilight last night. A friend from Vietnam has to work there for a few days (long story), so I said I would go for the show and sit with him. Before the show there are coyote dancers in matching pink briefs dancing on a couple of cubes and the guys parading around on (and off) stage in matching white briefs. I lost count at thirty. Because there are so many guys, they break it up into groups of 15-18 guys. Each group does several rounds on the stage and then the other group takes over, while the first group of boys walk around a bit trying to make eye contact and then sit down and check their phones or go for a smoke. [Of the guys …
- 4 replies
- 2.4k views
-
Have my Thai Airways ticket booked for early April and will be booking the hotel and travel insurance this weekend. From now on I will be making double sure I don't injure my back (like last time) so that I can enjoy my time and have fun with the massage boys. I miss having the massages and the fun that follows, all those hot bodies and hard cocks, stay tuned as the reports will be coming. Must remember the Songkran dates too.
- 3 replies
- 1.8k views
-
After several recent cancellations due to my friend's health problems I had to cancel once again a trip to BKK planned for Sonkran, something that brings tears to my eyes. I have liked so much BKK on special occasions because I enjoy cruising their saunas and bars when they are packed on holidays. After I came to this forum and read the reports I'm warming up to the idea of trying out massage places and gogo bars and see if I like the value of paying for the best, something new for me. This is my question to you BKK experts: which are in your opinion the best occasions after Songkran (mid April) and before October to visit BKK and perhaps Pattaya? Does the Su…
-
- 7 replies
- 2.4k views
-
-
In casting about for some hotel information (that's another post), one of the hotel managers included the following comment in his emailed reply There are two major holidays clashing with your planned visit to Bangkok. Japan is celebrating a "Golden Week" after the May holiday (until 08 May 2016) and China is celebrating May Day holiday as well. We are expecting high occupancy until at least the 8th May as we have joined some overseas promotions for those holidays. I'll make a wild guess, that prices and crowds will be up...
-
- 2 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
Hi Everyone, I'm planning a trip to Pattaya from May 15-31. Can anyone offer any nice, affordable options close to gay nightlife? I'd really appreciate it. Thanks! Josepfx
-
I'll be visiting Bangkok from May 5th for 6 days. In the past I've stayed at Tarntawan and been content. A friend recommended that I think about Swisslodge. I looked at the website and it's a good one. The pricing for a week's stay is less than Tarntawan. Any comments, is there a fee for "guests"? - that could even out the pricing question immediately.
- 4 replies
- 1.8k views
-
-
Hey fellow Thailand-lovers! I am back here in Paradis for about 10 days! Spent a few days in Bangkok upon arrival over the weekend as usual. Had a chance to visit Hero twice. Counter to some other recent reports on the forum's here I found both the massage and extra services to be just as awesome and reliable as usual. It was clear however that business is quite low for Hero right now; the waiting area almost empty at peak time on both Friday and Sunday and they've shut off the hot water for all the showers which isn't great given the strong A/C. Luckily I had two different handsome studs make feel quite warm and fuzzy and left extremely happy on both occasions. …
- 6 replies
- 3.4k views
-
In October this year I will go with a good friend (a Thai national) to Singapore. Committing gay sex acts is illegal there. But I understand from the Internet that that law is not really enforced. Can someone confirm this please? I assume it is no problem for a gay Westerner in this 40s to share the same hotel room with a 24 year old Thai national? Hotel will allow that? Despite the law and despite the age difference? Singapore is very conservative and has tough law enforcement. I obviously don't want to get into problems. So what are your experiences in real life when it comes to being gay in Singapore and with taking a guy to your hotel room?
- 25 replies
- 6k views
-
As most of you know that have kept up with this site for years, I love Hero Massage. I think it is perhaps the best massage place in the world (at least in Thailand). The guys there are always plentiful and great bodies. I have had good results there on many occasions and this trip was no exception. I was very disappointed to hear that my regular for many many years Lek had moved on. He was always there and reliable. So, I now have to find another regular. I picked 2 guys for a 4 handed massage. They were both sexy and hot and versatile. I had asked for boys that could do everything. One of the boys, Mr. C. I had been with on a few times previously an…
- 9 replies
- 7.3k views
- 1 follower
-
What's you're favourite app for finding boys in Thailand?
- 25 replies
- 5.8k views
-
How about nudism in Thailand? Are there nude beaches? Are there people living nude at home? Where in Bangkok or close are some nude resorts or nude community, if any? How much Thai people are interested in naturism and nudity?
- 26 replies
- 10.6k views
-
Looks like I'll be heading to Bangkok in April if all goes to plan, usually I start off with a massage and some fun at Bonny but last trip I was restricted and couldn't do much at all due to back pain and some wicked back spasms so I missed out on the boys. This trip I am contemplating my first night in and just where and what to choose for the massage and fun, my current thinking is Bonny (4 hands 2 cock massage), The Prince massage and fun or Adonis for massage and a reaming (I always seem to get the hung studs there and they really know how to ram it home but usually like to leave Adonis until the second week). I would have added Hero in the mix but by the time I get t…
- 8 replies
- 2.6k views
-
If somebody interesting in history of the web of gay Thaialand you are welcome to read and comment old "Pattaya weekly reports" of Dr.Allen R. Briggs, I do restoration now here: Now restoration of 1999 is going on. Also have been able to restore some photos. At the picture: Loy Kratong celebration at The Icon Boutique Hotel, Pattaya 1999. Comments are welcome here and also at reports pages.
- 97 replies
- 17.3k views
- 1 follower
-
Did anyone catch the New Year festivities in Chinatown last night? Were there any? I hope to be in Bangkok the next time that Chinese New Year rolls around, but, if they don't have much of a celebration, well, it's back to Hong Kong. As it is, the husband and I joined family in Monterey Park, near Los Angeles, for a New Year's Eve banquet. It was quite fun. As we waited for our table, I noted the handsomest Chinese guy I have ever seen at one of the tables. As luck would have it, I got his seat after they left. The honor of occupying such a seat! Wow. But, Happy New Year to all of you. Did any of you celebrate?
-
There is a bar half way along Soi Twilight on the left, which usually has some handsome lads playing pool. I stroll past & rarely see any farang there. I walk slowly by, very much admiring, but thinking all they want to do is enjoy each other's company (fair enough). Has anyone here ever ventured in ?
- 11 replies
- 2.9k views
-
Anyone know where I can get ready made Thai Traditional Men Costume? I need it for my coming Dinner and dance.
-
- 7 replies
- 2.2k views
-
-
What's the latest in the massage scene in Jontien? Is Well-ness a "gay" (don't like to use that term but you get my point) parlor? I read that Happy Massage is gone and not much info on Two Faces. I also read that you can get a happy ending at the blind massage place, which I find really odd as I thought it's a non-sexual place. Any info would be helpful, or should I just head to Boyz Town, etc.? Thanks! asiandude
- 14 replies
- 3.7k views
-
I wonder if the massage venues in Bangkok offer proper manhood massage. Usually, I read about the massage boys offering great massages and/or great afters. But I never really see any posts of Thai masseurs offering manhood massage, with the exception of Dr Bear massage ... I think. Anyone know about such places that offer this?
- 16 replies
- 7.7k views
-
Making the papers here in the UK yesterday that a raid was made by the BIB (army) on a load of "British prehistoric colonials" and others playing Bridge in a room above a bar in Pattaya/Jomteim. They were tipped off by some well wisher that it was a gambling den ! Apparently the expat "old fossils" told the BIB to bugger off until the game had finished. Surprisingly the army chief respectfully complied and waited until the end of the game before arresting the lot of them. I wonder if this tactic would work in a boy bar if you find yourself on the receiving end of a BIB raid. Makes you proud to be British !!
- 8 replies
- 2.4k views
-
I've been taking PrEP for the past 4 months and will be making a trip to Bangkok in March. I'm not interested in sharing this information with every boy I meet but would like to share it with two that i have seen multiple times on past trips. I am worried though about scaring them away and/or that they will have no idea what I am talking about. Does any one out there have any experience communicating something like this to a boy they have met? How did it go?
- 15 replies
- 3.3k views
-
Im planning to visit bangkok this year. Just for holiday purposes. Since im going there for bangkok men experience, i just need advise from members of the forum. how long should i stay there? im planning for 2-3 days. think enough for me. im going to visit interesting places and try some foods there. im not shopping type. what i wait for in bkk is... im interested with muscular bodybuilder man and hoping to stay one night with them. doesnt mind about the pay, satisfaction important. i heard tawan bar got this bb type of guy, wish i got my dream man. any advice about tawan man? i don't want to miss my chance to get hunky muscular man when i reach there. so…
- 21 replies
- 5k views
-
Farang A offs boy X several times, long time. Boy X is very sweet and attentive, which is also noted by Farang B and C. Farang B offs boy X, long time. That goes well, so a follow up is arranged. The follow up is a disaster. Boy X calls a halt before they even get beyond the smooching & onto the naughty stuff, but still demands the full short time tip even though they haven't started. He threatens to cause damage to the room if this is not paid. What is causing this sudden change of behaviour ? Is it drugs ? (which type) That would be my theory. What are the signs to watch for ? Has anyone else seen the same issues ? Note: 1 Both fa…
- 35 replies
- 6.6k views
-
Hey guys! Long-time lurker and first time poster. Been to Thailand 6 times now, and will be there again in a few days, but felt the urge to reach out and see if anyone would want to meet up over dinner or drinks or whatever. I've always been staying in Thailand by myself those past trips but thought it would be cool this time to compare battle scars about their experiences in Thailand. About me, I'm 34, Asian American, on the muscular side, have a bf, but do these excursions once in a while on my own. I'll be flying in from California and will mostly be staying at the Holiday inn express sathorn in BKK, and the Aya Hotel in Pattaya. Thanks guys for reading. This s…
- 4 replies
- 2.3k views
- 1 follower
-
I haven't seen any recent information about massage experiences outside of Bangkok and Pattaya, so I thought I'd contribute a short report on a couple of experiences I had in Koh Samui in December 2015. This is my first contribution here so be gentle! Staying in Chaweng, I first visited Thaiboy Men's Spa which is close to the Thai Boxing stadium. Arriving at around 5pm, on approach to the place, I made eye contact with a really cute guy just getting on to his mc outside. As he saw me go inside the shop, he changed his mind, and followed me in. I was encouraged to sit on a sofa with a drink of water and look at the menu of offerings. The masseurs, only 5 of th…
- 6 replies
- 2.6k views