Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gay Thailand

This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.

  1. Started by firecat69,

    Pretty brave thing to do. How many out there would do similar. Not sure if I would. The part about running out of gas almost , is too funny! http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/crimes/374679/motorcyclist-tails-man-for-80km-after-city-killing

    • 4 replies
    • 2.2k views
  2. Started by firecat69,

    I find this article extremely interesting. Definitely things I did not know. I wonder how many find this enlightening? Certainly some things that explain the current society. http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/local/374504/we-beat-out-rivals-forfamily-ties

    • 4 replies
    • 2.2k views
  3. Started by vinapu,

    sometimes we wonder what our hetero brothers are paying for their companions in LOS, this is what I found, hope some find it interesting http://www.godsofthailand.com/how-much-does-a-hooker-cost-in-thailand/

  4. Started by TotallyOz,

    The boys and I decided to venture out to Chinatown today. Most major cities around the world have an area like this but I love Chinatown in NYC and in San Francisco and the one in Bangkok is much smaller but a lot of fun. It only stretches for about 1-2 kilometers and is abuzz with lots of food being prepared, gold stores, and merchants selling their wares. We had lunch at a local Chinese place that was full and had many people inside. We got a wide variety of food to taste and we enjoyed it all.

  5. Started by firecat69,

    http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/politics/374225/former-attorney-general-defends-secret-decision-to-drop-terrorism-charge-against-thaksin I try not get too involved in the internal politics of Thailand. But it does seem after awhile it was a witch hunt. I hope this ends it. And the ruling party can once again try to do something about the Economy and the Flood Situation.

    • 1 reply
    • 1.6k views
  6. Started by MrBill,

    Looking for some advice from those who have travelled more extensively around the area than I have. I just booked a flight to LOS for 10 day stay late Nov. I plan on staying in Pattaya for about 5-6 days and end my trip in BKK for 2 days. It's the in-between part I need help with. I thought about a side trip to Bali but pretty expensive from BKK. Vietnam I can do for $175 r/t on LH. I went to CM last trip. Did Phuket once before and wasn't that thrilled especially after a mamasan at My Way tried to rip me off (and when I told the owner he just walked away). Reviewing the city info on this site, I am now considering Koh Samui. I found a Hotel that is reasonably pri…

  7. Thai low-cost carrier Nok Air has released a sexy calendar featuring models from Maxim magazine. But not everyone in Thailand is comfortable seeing the female form displayed in such a fashion. According to Thai media, the Ministry of Culture's Permanent Secretary, Prisana Pongtatpitakkul, says the calendar demonstrates that some businesses refuse to stop using women's bodies as a marketing tool. "They lack the sense of social and cultural responsibility and ignore social and cultural repercussions -- particularly female dignity," she was quoted by The Nation. The calendar, issued as part of an online promotion, features models in different outfits posi…

  8. Foursome with mocy drivers at Hua Lampong 05.10.2013 In case you wondered why there were few new topics from me lately, beside “internet”, there is “work” and “life”. But this story is worth sharing. The foursome was not at Hua Lampong station, but that’s where I met the mocy drivers. After a day out sightseeing, I end up at Central Pier Saphan Taksin. There are some boys sitting and drinking under the BTS station, one asks me where I go. I miss this chance to start a conversation. But I hang around to observe them. Two of them go to a place not far away where a wall is separated by water, they stand on the edge and pee on the wall (about 1 m water between the…

  9. Started by TotallyOz,

    I need a travel agent for BKK asap. I am in Sathorn area. Any help is greatly appreciated!

  10. Guest Mikee21gb
    Started by Guest Mikee21gb,

    Me and a mate going to thailand in nov and last time we went spent loads on our phone . Does anyone no Any sims for we can buy and use for 2 weeks of Internet use and texts and calls back to the uk . Many thanks for your help we are going to bk and pattay

  11. This is a great story with a really nice slide show. Be sure to see all the photos. http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2013/10/08/prison-fight-inmates-battle-foreigners-freedom

  12. Started by firecat69,

    We all know drugs are a problem everywhere. Nice to see them catch and deport a USA smuggler. I wish we would see more of this. They prey on the weak and deserve the worst the world can offer. Follow link: http://www.bradenton.com/2013/09/27/4741579/suspected-us-drug-smuggler-deported.html

    • 2 replies
    • 2.6k views
  13. Started by firecat69,

    I wonder if the police write these articles. Maybe they'll protect me from the crooked baht bus drivers also. On average it must cost 10x as much or more for a similar distance in Phuket vs Pattaya. Talk about how they can ruin a place by allowing these things to go on Happens in Bangkok and Pattaya but to a far lesser degree then Phuket. I wonder why? http://phuketwan.com/tourism/phuket-pioneer-empoweredtourist-police-phuket-airport-18960/

  14. Started by firecat69,

    I must be blind or in the wrong areas because I have never seen this being sold. Maybe I just did not realize what was happening. Certainly enough traffic jams where selling should be easy without slowing things down Now I want to try this snack. What a sheltered life I must have led in Bangkok http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/local/373190/fried-banana-sellers-just-won-t-split

    • 1 reply
    • 1.8k views
  15. Started by vinapu,

    Just discovered Loy Krathong falls during my trip to Bangkok this November. Never had occasion to be there for that holiday as my usual trip time is either May or December. Any recommendation for good place to see festivities or any place on river bank would do? Or maybe I should not bother? How about bar situation ? red somewhere that some bars in Pattaya are letting their staff go to enjoy festivities, is this a case in BKK too?

  16. Started by TotallyOz,

    It looks like the site is down and the Royal Thai Police have taken it over. It is easy to understand why it needed to be shut down but how did the Royal Thai Police get control of the board?

  17. Started by firecat69,

    A new chain invests in Pattaya and its future. This Hotel is a little bit out of the way for the Gay visitor but not impossible to get around. Be interesting to see what Nationalities prefer this hotel. Maybe the high end Chinese tourists? http://www.eturbonews.com/38507/centara-s-new-5-star-hotel-due-open-pattaya-s-beverly-hills-octo

    • 0 replies
    • 1.9k views
  18. Guest JamesBarnes
    Started by Guest JamesBarnes,

    Chinese Whispers There is a popular parlour game where each player passes a whispered message down the line to see how it is hilariously corrupted by the time it reaches the last person; called ‘Chinese Whispers’ in the UK and ‘Telephone’ in the US. When I attended school, my headmaster, a sterling chap, used this as a warning to discourage cheap gossip and rumour mongering. He cited a possibly apocryphal example, during the First World War when a front line Major sent a message to HQ: ‘Send reinforcements, we’re going to advance.’ By the time it was delivered to the General, it had been transformed into: ‘Send three and fourpence, we’re going to a dance.’ Primo L…

  19. Started by TotallyOz,

    Another improvement for our members! We have had members tell us that the RSS did not work. We have solved this problem and also made it easier for new RSS to work. Hope you will enjoy these improvements. As always if you have more suggestions please send us a message and we will look at them seriously. Thanks, Scooby They're the link for GayThailand Forum RSS http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/rss/forums/1-gaythailand-forum/ Gay Romeo, Grinder and Other Hookup Sites http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/rss/forums/7-gay-romeo-grinder-and-other-hookup-sites/ The Beer Bar http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/rss/forums/6-gay-thailand-the-beer-bar/ For New Idea…

  20. Guest travelerjim
    Started by Guest travelerjim,

    Travelzoo has new hotel special in Bangkok... Furama Silom Bangkok $55 -- Bangkok Hotel w/Upgrade, Breakfast & More http://www.travelzoo.com/au/local-deals/Outside-Australia/Getaway/75529?utm_source=top20_au&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=au_top20_2013_40_deal%3a1585778&utm_content=1585778&tz_adid=1585778 Furama Silom Bangkok http://www.furama.com/silom/ 533 Silom Road Bangkok, 10500 0066 2688 6888

    • 0 replies
    • 2.1k views
  21. Two men in Thailand are in trouble with the law thanks to an Instagram photo posted by pop star Rihanna during her recent visit to the holiday island of Phuket. The singer was visiting Phuket for a few days between stops on her Diamonds World Tour, departing on Sunday for Singapore. http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/23/travel/rihanna-loris-instagram-thailand/index.html?hpt=hp_c3 Amazing that they found the guys almost instantly and paraded them in front of the public. Also, Rihanna posted about her X rated experiences and naturally the police found them and fined them as well in order to put a stop to any X rated shows!

  22. Started by TotallyOz,

    I really do not understand why anyone feels the need to point out that someone has spelling or grammar issues in a post. I find it crude and rude. I know in the online arena it is easy to pick on someone you don't know but is there really a point to it? If someone is not a native English speaker or they have some issues like me (dyslexia) I really do see the need to pick and poke. I read a thread on here today (now deleted) in which a poster felt the need to point this out. I'll start my own I don't Get It List and this is at the top.

  23. Started by TotallyOz,

    Bangkok. Surprise anyone? http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/26/business/whats-the-worlds-busiest-airport/index.html?iid=article_sidebar

  24. Sign up for their newsletter and get 1/2 off best available rate. I got my email instantly upon signing up. Good for: BANGKOK JW Marriott Hotel Bangkok Renaissance Bangkok Ratchaprasong Hotel Bangkok Marriott Hotel Sukhumvit Courtyard by Marriott Bangkok Marriott Executive Apartments Mayfair - Bangkok Marriott Executive Apartments Sathorn Vista - Bangkok Marriott Executive Apartments Sukhumvit Park - Bangkok Marriott Executive Apartments Sukhumvit Thonglor - Bangkok RAYONG Rayong Marriott Resort & Spa KOH SAMUI Renaissance Koh Samui Resort & Spa KHAO LAK JW Marriott Khao Lak Resort & Spa PHUKET JW Marriott …

  25. Day 1: Bangkok to Siem Reap The boys and I decided to go visit Cambodia and Angkor Wat for a few days. And, since my family has been giving me a hard time for staying in the same places and same hotels, I decided this trip would be more of an adventure than a 5 star holiday. I won't skimp on some good things but we will try to make it to Cambodia the cheapest way possible and stay in Siem Reap at an inexpensive hotel. First, we did not make any reservations for transportation. We did make hotel reservations as I would not be able to make the journey without having security of knowing I had a place to stay. So, I went to Expedia. I found a great deal for 3 nights…

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.