Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gay Thailand

This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.

  1. After the recent Hitler Fried Chicken made its way around the social media circles, now we have a Thailand based franchise of Dunkin Donuts making the news with an ad that many find offensive. What do you think? http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/business/2013/08/30/dunkin-donuts-thailand-ad/2748829/

  2. Guest Devint6669
    Started by Guest Devint6669,

    Feed you self with Street Food or Restaurant: this will always be one of the real questions to ask you self in Bangkok? For me, it's very easy question to answer, because the street food has always been one of my favorite thing to eat in Bangkok. And for sure I will always choose street food first and this is just a fact. Part of this has to do with you will always find something new that you never try before in the street of Bangkok and this is just in my humble opinion. When you visit Bangkok for the first time you will be amazed at your choices of where to eat. From street food stands to Gourmet Restaurants and everything in between. But now I will write only…

  3. Guest Wynn90210
    Started by Guest Wynn90210,

    I have friends that tell me that picking up guys from the street is perfectly safe in Bangkok. Is this accurate? Are there differences between the expectation of prices and services offered?

  4. Started by kokopelli,

    Not having seen any recent posts by Fountainhall I then noticed that his avatar is missing and his status is listed as RETIRED. Enjoy your retirement Fountainhall; you will be missed.

  5. Started by TotallyOz,

    The boys and I are thinking of going to Beijing for a week next month. I started looking for tickets and Thai Air is very expensive. The cheapest ticket I saw was from Hong Kong Air. Has anyone used them? Any experiences good or bad is greatly appreciated. Also, does anyone have a travel agent they recommend in Bangkok?

  6. Started by TotallyOz,

    The seats in these airplanes are great but there is only one bathroom that is shared by 2 cabins for Business Class. I find this odd. I asked a friend who has worked for Delta for many years and has been a flight attendant since 1969, and she said that they decided it was more important to have lay flat seats for all their Business class passengers. Now, the upstairs has 2 more bathrooms and are available for use for Business Class seats. But, who the hell wants to walk up the stairs to go to the restroom when you are paying out the ass for high quality service.

  7. The Grand Palace in Bangkok is a series of buildings right in the heart of the city. A visit to Bangkok without seeing this magnificent compound at least once is a shame. Every time I go there I am transported back to the King and I movie I saw as a child. It really is simply breathtaking and photos do not do it justice. The Temple of the Emerald Buddha is one of my favorite areas. It is quite stunning.

  8. It is a nice hotel and great deal for 5,000 Points. http://www.ihg.com/holidayinn/hotels/us/en/bangkok/bkkhi/hoteldetail?ratePreference=IVANI&cm_mmc=socialmedia-_-PCC-_-IHGRC-_-HIBangkokSukhumvit

  9. Guest snwbrdr015
    Started by Guest snwbrdr015,

    Hi all, As a new registered member I'm happy to tell you all I've found much useful information on this wonderful board. Open-minded on all that's fun in gay Thailand. Love it. Thanks for that! Having that said I'd like to find out the 'How To's' when going to a massage place for having a good time. Off course, I know the happy ending routine, but there are loads of cute guys I could easily have sex with. I'm versatile, so any 'flavour' is fine with me as long the boy is cute. So....question is: when/how do you bring up the topic of sex with the massage boy in order to discuss things like position, tips etc?

  10. I am a big fan of Hero and always get treated well there by the guys. Regular rooms are 600 baht. The VIP rooms are 1100 baht and are a lot larger and have things that some guys like like extra towels, Listerine, etc. I have had a few ask me what the VIP rooms look like so I thought I'd share with you with a little video. Sorry, I didn't notice my Thai masseur was answering all the questions as I was talking till I got home. I thought it was cute that he was having this conversation with me. As always, my weekend trips to Hero always provide me with a good time and good experience.

  11. Guest JamesBarnes
    Started by Guest JamesBarnes,

    Putin on the Ritz The great thing about supping in gay bars is that you never know who you are going to meet and last week, I had the abundant joy and immense privilege to bump into my old mucker, Vladimir Putin in one of my favourite watering holes. We first met in Moscow in 1985 when Vlad (The Impaler, to his most intimate chums) was still attached to the KGB and had tried to recruit me as a mole. Unused to burrowing in dark and dank places, I had to decline. Besides, I had hopes of becoming The Bolshoi’s prima ballerina- I was very light on my toes in those days. They turned me down. But I’m not bitter. As an aside, did you know that ‘Bolshoi’ means ‘big’? As I s…

  12. Started by TotallyOz,

    Thailand's answer to Skins shocks some, thrills others Director of Hormones says calls for ban shows 'adults closing their eyes to reality' http://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2013/aug/19/hormones-thailand-school-tv-drama-sex-drugs

  13. I have finally gotten setteled into Pattaya and went to California Wow this AM to work out and I was surprised to find it was closed. I had seen it open a few months back but have been told it was closed for a couple of months. That does not leave many choices for Pattaya for working out. And, I am pissed to have lost the money I gave them for a 3 Year membership. It sucks they can do this without any reprucussions. Anyone heard of anyone getting their money back from this scam?

  14. Most members ever online in one day was 70, last accomplished on 25 Jul 2013. Congrats to all. I see that many of the new threads have a lot of views but with 70 logged in members that is great news.

  15. Started by firecat69,

    I find it objectionable that people are so quick to criticize and berate Scooby in the Forum . I am sure it is a huge undertaking to update hundreds of listings and of course it is impossible for him to have personal knowledge of all these Businesses. If you find facts wrong in a posting then have the good grace to send him a private message so that he can correct it which he has shown to be more then willing to do. If he inserted a judgement in the listing , I bet he got that judgement from some other site that reviewed the business and probably did not make it up out thin air . Maybe you don't agree with it and maybe I will not agree with something you revie…

  16. The boys wanted to go to the soccer game when Barcelona was in town. It was a huge deal for them as they both love soccer and they love Barcelona. I told them to go buy some tickets at Ticketmaster and they did. They were lucky they did as they both told me of issues at the game with fake tickets and people paying for 2nd hand tickets, getting ready for the game and then not getting in. Imagine that: face tickets in Thailand! A true shocker isn't it? They wanted to go really early and they spend most of the afternoon there walking around doing whatever guys do at these events. I didn't ask many questions. But, I did notice a few too many photos of girls. T…

  17. Started by bkkguy,

    I was having a coffee at Coffee Society (Silom, BKK) yesterday - I have never really liked their service or staff attitude so it has been a while since I have been there but I was meeting a Thai friend and it was his choice! it is order at the counter so I looked at the menu and ordered an iced late - 95 Baht, got 100 baht out of my wallet to pay only to be told by the cashier that it was 102 Baht I politely re-opened the menu and pointed to the price and the cashier, oh so condescendingly, pointed to the text "price exclude VAT" in small print on the opposite page I have been visiting and living in Thailand for more than 20 years and except at international …

  18. Started by vinapu,

    As it happened to me at least 4 times over the years it's quite possible others had this dilemma to solve as well. You picked up boy and when both of you arrive in your room and getting ready you noticed that owing to dim lights at bar, too rosy glasses , one glass of beer to much or just fact that boy was half dressed on stage you overlooked something or did not have a chance to see it. Boy is not dud, is able, willing and getting hard , clean and smelling nicely but you know that encounter is spoiled already. Oddly shaped or deformed by botched silicone injection dick, ugly scar or warts hidden under briefs, hidden tattoo you hate, too much body hair or…

  19. Lumphini Park Lumphini Park is a park in the middle of the massive city of Bangkok. It is located right in the business area and is over 140 acres of land. BTS Skytrain Silom Line Sala Daeng Station is nearby. MRT (Bangkok) Lumphini Station and Si Lom Station are nearby. It is also easy to take a taxi there as every taxi will be able to find the park. I would call it Bangkok's Central Park. There is a great deal to do inside the oasis from the city. You can ride bikes and train here. They have marked road signs that show you how far you bike and many take advantage of the great trails through this bea…

  20. Guest Devint6669
    Started by Guest Devint6669,

    Hungry Ghost Festival Tuesday, August 21, 2013 is the Hungry Ghost Festiaval or as Por tor in Phuket, it will take place on 15 day of the 7 lunar month of the Chinese moon calendar It will normally append in august. This festival is celebrated in the towns and cities of Phuket, Chiang Mai, Bangkok, and Chiang Rai, and most places with a Chinese in the China-Town or in Chinese community. "Quote" ==Origins== Buddhists from China and Taoists claim that the Ghost Festival originated with the canonical scriptures of Buddhism, but many of the visible aspects of the ceremonies originate from Chinese folk religion, and other local folk traditions (see Stephen Teiser's 1…

    • 0 replies
    • 1.4k views
  21. Started by TotallyOz,

    For a week, I tried to access the site and it does not work. I am in Bangkok. The site says: Not Found Anyone else having issues?

  22. Guest Soi10Tom
    Started by Guest Soi10Tom,

    Adding to all of this techno stuff We have all just bought Magic Jacks..AMAZING. $20 US per year and you get a regular phone number and area code from your home town in the US or Canada. Now anyone can call you and you can call anyone in the US or Canada for FREE..well not quite $20 a year. Magic Jack is the size of 1/2 pack of cigarettes. Magic Jack plugs into a USB port on any computer and a regular home phone plugs into Magic Jack. That is it; you get a dial tone and make your call or the phone rings and you answer..just like home.

    • 8 replies
    • 3.4k views
  23. Many members requested that we move the business listings to its own forum. We have now done this. It is the forum directly below the main Gay Thailand forum. We believe this will make it easier for members to find listings for all the sites as well as keep the forum a bit more organized. We hope you enjoy this new area and that you will participate and visit it often. Thanks.

  24. Started by TotallyOz,

    Thailand has fallen into recession after the economy shrank unexpectedly in the second quarter of the year. The 0.3% contraction in gross domestic product between April and June followed a previous fall of 1.7% during the first quarter of 2013. Previously, Thailand had been recording strong economic growth, outpacing other economies in the region, with expansion of more than 6% during 2012. Many analysts had expected this performance to continue. see the full story at: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-23751846 also at: http://stream.wsj.com/story/markets/SS-2-5/SS-2-304085/

  25. Guest
    Started by Guest,

    BOYSTOWN Funny Boys. For me, still the best gogo in Boystown. Nice selection of boys, but not quite up to last years standard. Quite static (ie no dancing, slow rotation). Toy Boys. Maybe only a dozen boys when I was there, but did include the lovely "Stang". Expensive off fee at 400 baht. Dream Boys/Dynamite I can't remember which is which, but the downstairs bar had about 6 people, so I did not sit down. The upstairs one was better with about a dozen people, again quite static. I popped in about 3 other bars, but did not stay in any of them. SUNEE Nice boys. A gogo bar where there is actually some dancing on the stage. Good range of guys. Probably th…

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.