Gay Thailand
This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.
Subforums
11,067 topics in this forum
-
OK. First, let me say I am a man with tremendous loyalty. For years, I only used Rit's taxi and then I moved to JC Taxi and have used them for at least 5 years. But, each time gets more and more frustrated as I tell them which way I want to go and they always get off that road and take a cheaper one. Even though I always pay them for the tolls. My friend Firecat was in town last month and he did Pattaya to Bangkok in under 2 hours. I told him he was full of shit as it has been taking me 3.5 hours. After much ado about nothing (think Seinfield) we agreed to disagree. But, today, I decided that I would try his guy, Mr. Toom. I needed a taxi to Pattaya Bangkok Hosp…
- 13 replies
- 3.9k views
- 1 follower
-
I am looking for something new. When I first started coming to LOS many years ago, I just could not wait to get into one gogo bar on Soi Twilight: Future Boys. The bar is long since closed but I still look for that one special place to dip my toes in for subsequent trips. I would love some suggestions. Or, do you have that one bar that makes your week when you are here and has been consistent for you for many years?
- 12 replies
- 5k views
- 1 follower
-
I have not met many guys over Gay Romeo over the years but the ones I did not not look as good as the photos. However, a friend of mine finds great guys on it all the time. What kind of patience does it take to find the great guys? Do you wait for them to contact you or do you contact them? Lastly, as some of you know, I like Bad Boys but not dangerous boys. Have you found some masculine guys there? The Alpha Male Superstars? Or, is it only for the gay boys?
- 11 replies
- 4k views
- 1 follower
-
On Friday, August 23rd join the staff of The Pour House for an evening of fun, food & song! There will be a Free Buffet, Drink Specials and Prize Giveaways . The Karaoke will be provided by the fine folks at Chang Beer! You can choose from a wide selection of Thai & Western music and be a star!!!! Visit us on the Web at http://pourhouse-jomtien.blogspot.com/
-
made you look. But, when I saw this message on my Facebook account, I immediately thought of him and his "dark side" stories in Pattaya. I just didn't know they had cookies over there or I would have visited more often.
- 6 replies
- 2.2k views
- 1 follower
-
Hello everyone Didn't see Tui's place stated in the Pattaya listing. is it still open ? Stayted there 2 years ago but the internet sucked big time. But love the area and it was just very quiet at night, which I enjoyed a lot. Wanted to stay there again... Anyone stayed there lately ? Internet wifi better ? Thanks for your time Stef
-
- 2 replies
- 2.2k views
- 1 follower
-
-
As an old Chinese proverb says: “If you are planning for a year, grow rice. If you are planning for a decade, plant trees. If you are planning for a lifetime, educate people.” Seems the Yinkluck government remembered the first, but ignored the other two when it took office. One of its most controversial electoral promises was to introduce a “rice pledging” scheme. The objective was to maintain a high ceiling on the price of rice in order to give farmers more income. Unabashedly populist and playing right into the hands of the Thaksin supporters, it was unsurprisingly welcomed by all farmers. They after all stood to gain from the price of rice being jacked up to US$420/to…
-
Positive report from Super A The amazing thing is that everything reported took place between two normal working days. Back in Europe, I would have given my left testicle to be able to do that, now I can do it every day if I want to! Thursday, 11.07.2013 I have a date with a Thai friend near Wongwian Yai (details will be in another report). We part at around 21:15, too early to go back home, so I take BTS to Silom. A stroll through Silom, Soi 4, and Soi Twilight does not bring anything new. In Soi Twilight it’s showtime in most bars, I don’t want to get into a show, so I will not visit any of their bars. I haven’t been to Super A for a while. A few months …
- 15 replies
- 3.3k views
-
This is little surprise to some who live in or visit Pattaya. After years as a large table 'dancing' bar, Krazy Dragon was sold not all that long ago. The new owner, it seems, did not like the format or found it had ceased to draw in the customers. So he had consultations with his barboys and decided to remodel the inside to make it more of a cocktail-type bar. I don't reacall seeing any good reviews of the format, but then I do not live in Pattaya and have not visited since the changes. More changes were promised but now it's for sale at Bt. 2.25 million. That seems high to me, but again I am not up on bar prices so leave it for others to comment. http://www.kraz…
- 4 replies
- 2.3k views
-
I have cut and pasted this from another thread as it was the only post on Twilight bar. Twilight was one of the first three bars I found in 1990 and I don't think it ever recovered from the renovations it made 10+ years ago. An english teacher friend always blamed the move to a catwalk stage as the reason for its downfall, as previously the boys performed behind the bar on a small stage 4 boys at a time. From around 10PM to midnight they performed naked or some shy boys removed their jocks but modestly kept their goodies from view. He felt the boys felt remote and secure with the bar between the punters and the stage. My teacher friends comments dont stand up as on…
- 138 replies
- 47.8k views
-
Hit a few more bars with friends at the week-end. Screw Boys, Patpong 2 On this showing, the new Screw Boys is a total dud! Didn’t see a show, but saw enough to have a quick drink and get out. The stage is now on the right as you enter, and the main seating is L-shaped booths on the left. Problem is – there is a huge gap between stage and the seating. Perhaps this is to accommodate all the extra seats they think they may need (but won’t)! Seats were uncomfortable, my large glass of whisky nam had not more than 3 drops of the hard stuff in it and the boys in white briefs were a pretty motley crew. Mostly mid-20s or so, clearly bored out of their skulls, not even a soft-s…
- 24 replies
- 7k views
-
I love tattoos and I love looking at the amazing art on one's body. I am in a gym in Bangkok that is 99 percent HiSo type guys. I started noticing that none of them have tattoos. Not even a small one. Not just the older guys but the younger ones as well. Do others think this is common with those in Thailand that have money? Have tats not moved into that class yet?
- 13 replies
- 4.2k views
- 1 follower
-
A Nok Air Boeing 737-800 skidded off the runway as it was “readying for” take-off yesterday from Trang for Bangkok’s Don Mueang airport. There was poor visibility and heavy rain at the time. The incoming flight had circled the airport several times before making a safe landing at 4:55pm. (How do you skid off a runway as you "ready for" take off, I wonder? As you are taking off, I understand - but "readying for"??) Pprune-org speculates that taking off in such weather was touch-and-go. It also suggests that the presence on board of Pol Gen Chatchawal Suksomjit, a deputy national police chief might have influenced the flight crew to take-off as the VIP would not have “…
-
On a recent short tour around some Schengen zone European cities, I used Gay Romeo to hook up with 4 different Thai masseurs. Three of these originally moved to Europe to be with their European partners. The remaining one followed his mother over. The first three had all split up with their original partners, typically after almost 10 years or so. Despite being almost 30, the first one was one of the most attractive guys I've ever met, with a beautiful face & nicely toned body, covered by a tight fitting smooth white T-shirt. He was the exception who offered strictly a proper massage, but that's never mind that, what a really pleasant guy to be with ! …
-
- 1 reply
- 2.3k views
-
-
One of the things to do in the daytime in Bangkok is to go to the mall. There are several malls to go to but we always enjoy our time in Siam Paragon. Siam Paragon is HUGE! All size queens should love this mall. It has just about everything you could possible want. In Thailand, when kids in high school get out of school, many head to the malls. Also, this mall is right next to several Universities and several go there to study, meet friends and just hang out in a cool place. First, in order to get to the mall you can take public transportation or taxis. There are good things and bad things about…
- 7 replies
- 6.9k views
- 1 follower
-
Different Strokes William has lived in Thailand for more than twenty years. He is a middle class, middle Englander who taught at prestigious higher education institutions until his retirement about five years ago. He is a bright guy who has been with his Thai boyfriend and extended Thai family for most of his time here. He has a helpful nature, a ready wit and is a fount of knowledge, invaluable to any green expat, who has just arrived in the land of smiles. He certainly assisted me with many essential minutiae of administration requisite to a wrinkle free existence in my new home. But we don’t talk anymore. We used to go shopping together, house hunting together…
- 4 replies
- 2.6k views
-
Hey guys! This is my first post and will also be my very first time in BKK (1 week) alone and I feel a bit lost... I am a 32 years old guy, tall, quite cute (hehehhe)... Any tips/advice? I will stay in a luxury hotel (a present froma friend!) and I am not sure if I can have someone for the night (specially a thai guy). So what do you guys think should I do there to start getting to know people, going to the go go bars...? Thanks a lot! All comments will be more than help me!
- 9 replies
- 2.8k views
-
Did anybody used massage services of that apparently very popular Thonburi venue near Wongwian Yai BTS station? looking for feedback, thank you
-
- 0 replies
- 2k views
-
-
This weeks special from Travelzoo Australia... Spend three nights at Thailand's luxurious JW Marriott Khao Lak Beach Resort & Spa for $319 for two people and receive a host of exclusive value-adds, such as a traditional Thai massage per person, daily breakfast, late checkout and 30% off return airport transfers. This 2012 TripAdvisor Travellers' Choice award-winning property features four kilometres of private beach. Travel includes six weeks of high season. http://www.travelzoo.com/au/local-deals/Outside-Australia/Getaway/64129?utm_source=localdeal_au&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=1533830_html_australia_deal%3a64129&utm_content=1533830&tz_adid=15338…
-
After several trips to LOS, planned and executed under influence of readings from this forum I feel indebted to the members and readers so decided to chip in with few notes of fairly recent /end of May/, short but rewarding / 5 days, 9 boys / trip to Bangkok. I hope those notes will help somebody the same way like your notes helped me over the years. My preferences are: Hotels-I’m looking for location and comfort , no need for luxury as I prefer to spend money on boys or next trip instead. Clean room with working A/C is good enough for me. Would not sleep in room without private bathroom though. In Bangkok Silom area preferred over Sukhumvit. Clubs, sauna…
- 4 replies
- 3.9k views
- 1 follower
-
For earlier post please refer to “Notes from Bangkok trip-BBB Inn and Classic Boys Day 3 As I mentioned earlier waking up in the morning to silly skinned body with d**k attached is my idea of fun in LOS so my day was already made before it even started. Doing touristy stuff for most of the day I decided to break for lunch at long not visited Soi Ngam Duphli of Malaysia Hotel fame, now just 1 station hop by MRT from Silom. Lunch in Vincent 7 rooms restaurant, tasty and good value . On my way toward Malaysia noticed massage parlor called Lomchoey Massage with very hunky attendant resting in the hammock at front waving friendly . Not today but took note to …
-
- 2 replies
- 4.7k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Went out again last night after another excellent dinner at the lovely Ruen Urai restaurant, part of – but separate from – the Rose Hotel. X-Boys Started at X-Boys just before 10:00 pm. Only 4 or 5 others in the bar. Drinks Bt. 280. Nice variety of go-go boys, but before we had a chance to really look them over, the early show started. This was basically a mix of numbers danced by 7 coyote boys, an S&M number and 10 guys participating in a big cock show. With lengthy waits between each item and a level of music that was bordering on the painful, we gave up after 30 minutes and moved across the soi to Hotmale. Hotmale I have not been to Hotmale for about a year or …
-
I was alerted to this today: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/95338/late-night-check-north-pattaya-pubs-police-government-officials/ In the article, it says that foreigners were arrested for not having their passport with them. I hope this is not going to be a regular thing. I have always had a copy with me but always leave the actual passport at home. I also have a copy of the visa page that I take with me. I always thought that would be sufficient.
-
- 19 replies
- 4.8k views
- 1 follower
-
-
We had some members that were having issues with logging into the site and spontaneous logout. We worked today replacing the log in for the site as we have both a main site and forum log in and they work together. Please let me know if any issues. Thanks you.
-
- 6 replies
- 4.2k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Just a quick report that I attended one of the soft opening shows for this new attraction .... it is another Tiffany style show on a grand size. Having said that, and given we paid all of B300 AND I'm not a fan of lady boys, it was very entertaining and every dance number was new to me. When fully open the show will last 75 minutes, but the one I attended was just one hour, and at times the stage looked very empty of scenery, but we were told a lot of stuff was still being built.... Be aware dual pricing is in operation (already) despite their facebook page advertising 'all seats all shows B300 for soft opening'. They tried to charge B600 for farang because ... w…
- 15 replies
- 4.4k views
- 1 follower