Gay Thailand
This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.
Subforums
11,067 topics in this forum
-
PC air ordered to suspend flight This airline has only one plane! It couldn't pay its fuel bill so it stranded its passengers for 2 days, more than enough time for the ladyboy flight attendants to unpack and untangle their hairnets. However, this may close the makeup bag on the transgendered's new career if PC Air does not survive this fuel bill fiasco. Such a bold and progressive step for a startup airline, and a shame this could not be avoided. TiT. http://www.thaivisa....in-south-korea/
-
This looks amazing. Anyone going?
-
- 3 replies
- 998 views
- 1 follower
-
-
First, I had a good dinner at Cafe Royale. I like the place and their food is good and reasonable. The price for a soda is 100 baht which is insane! But, you do get good food and a nice view. Funny Boys is always full of cute guys and nice atmosphere. I always enjoy my time there and I did tonight. I had 2 sexy guys over for drinks and enjoyed my conversation with them. The mamasan Rose told me one of them was perfect for me and even gave great details and so I had him for a drink. He said that Rose lied and I had to agree. It was the 3rd time this has happened to me in this bar so Rose has gone from my favorite mamasan to just like all the rest. He runs a gre…
- 15 replies
- 4.2k views
- 1 follower
-
I have a mostly straight friend visiting for 2 days and he lived here in Pattaya for 2 years. He went out on Walking Street Bars looking for a girl for the night. What he found was ridiculous prices for the girls compared to 2 years ago. Off fees were at least 600 baht and minimum for the girl was 2000 or mostly 2500 in advance. He even had some quotes of 5000 girl included. All the girls referred him to mamasan to make any deals and everything is paid in advance. This is a young (27) year old guy who has lots of experience on Walking Street and many times would arrange meeting after work etc. All the girls said no to this. In other words there is a h…
- 13 replies
- 2.9k views
- 1 follower
-
Hi! I am planning a trip to Pattaya and esp. Jomtien, question is where to find a nice room/condo? Does any of you members here can give me an advise where to go or where NOT to go? Any tips/links/sites would be much appreciated! Thanks in advance, EdASD
- 8 replies
- 3.1k views
- 1 follower
-
I went to a meeting there many years ago but I think it was at the Marriott Hotel back then. I am planning on going to the next meeting in Pattaya. But, I know little about the group. Can someone tell me the benefit of joining, participating? When is the next meeting? What happens at these meetings?
-
- 4 replies
- 1.6k views
- 1 follower
-
-
I have enjoyed Waiter on Wheels as a friend told me about the company and they deliver Subway Sandwiches. I love Subway. But, for the life of me, I can't figure how when I tell them I want Lettuce and Mayo only and I even write it on the website and confirm with the phone operator, that they keep delivering my sandwich with EVERYTHING on it even Jalapenos Peppers! For goodness sake, please someone, tell me the secret to ordering from them!
- 8 replies
- 2.1k views
- 1 follower
-
http://www.east-suites.com/east-tapas-lounge A fire alleged to be from a Air Conditioner exploding, badly burnt the TAPAS Bar and Restaurant in Jomtien Complex a few days ago, the owner said it will be up and running in ten days or so.I can confirm after a wonderful breakfast with friends there this morning, it is well and truly open and the food was not at all burnt, give it a try one of the best restaurant in and around the Jomtien area.http://www.pattayada... ... d-by-fire/ I can also confirm Johnny Rumbelow who owns the RITZ Café, one of the other best Restaurants around http://pattaya-times...t-the-ritz-cafe if you include Mags, for under 500 baht ,is on the …
- 13 replies
- 2k views
- 1 follower
-
Eros Boy Bar changing ownership. As of November 1 Eros Boy Bar will be owned by a nice fellow from Germany. The new owner has informed me he is full of new ideas to take Eros Boy Bar to the next level. The New owner will arrive in Pattaya in December. As some of you might know I own another bar in Pattaya and have business in Canada. I feel that it is better to concentrate my efforts on one bar. During the more than two years I have owned Eros Boy Bar I have enjoyed tremendously working with Manager Joe, the waiters and the boys, and I have learned to appreciate how nice the boys really are when you get to know them well. The contact I had with…
-
The latest Travelzoo offer is for the 4.5-star Golden Tulip Suites Bangkok (near Asoke BTS and MRT Sukhumvit) at A$60 per night representing a 32% discount. Offer includes - Guaranteed Upgrade to 40 sq. m room with separate bedroom and sitting room/office All taxes and service charges Daily Breakfast for 2 Free in room WiFi Late Check-out till 3:00pm Conditions: Validity: 18 October 2012 – 31 March 2013. Vouchers must be booked before midnight on Wednesday 24 October Rooms must be reserved no later than 1 March 2013 Once the room is booked, NO changes are permissible with this voucher. Note: A$1 = approx. US$1.02 As a comparison, I checked agod…
-
http://www.calypsoca...t.com/show.html As you may heard of the Playhouse Theater formally Phuket, Formally The Icon Bangkok, Soi 4 and Pattaya, is no more. But like a cat with 9 lives my Informants tell me there is a chance they will be taking over the Calypso Building Bangkok for an all new Playhouse Show that is going to be a stunner for the Bangkok show. The Cig City Market will be ready for them and the 1/3 extra tourist expected in the next year or so, mainly from Asia. Hope to meet you on opening night but the date yet to be fixed. Lets hope they don’t have to use up another of their other lives as it is also rumored a new venue being built on the …
-
Be careful! You have been warned. I was sitting at the greatest restaurant in Pattaya, Salt and Pepper, in Day Night 2 and a customer was telling me about how he was pick pocked by a gang of ladyboys who get on the baht bus with bags and try to distract you and pick your pocket. That very night, a good friend was in front of the Central Festival area when a group got on the baht bus with him and they tried to go inside his pocket. I had heard this is rampant on Beach Road. So, be careful!
- 14 replies
- 2.8k views
- 1 follower
-
The wonderful owners of Salt and Pepper in Day Night 2 will close on Wednesday this week (for one day only). The Thai lady owner's family had a horrific accident on Saturday. Her sister and 2 nieces were killed in a car accident. They were from Rayone but were coming back from Korat. I had seen the news coverage of this but did not realize this was their family until today.Mr. Z and his wife are two of the most incredible people I have ever met. My heart goes out to them.It is a very sad time for this amazing group of people.
-
- 3 replies
- 1.3k views
- 1 follower
-
-
We have a few announcements that we would like to share: 1. For the past year or so, friends of TAKE CARE!! in the US state of Florida have been working hard on our behalf. We are happy to report that their efforts have paid off. They have established a not-for-profit corporation called “Taking Care” under the laws of the state of Florida, which has fundraising for TAKE CARE!! as its sole purpose. They then applied to the US Internal Revenue Service (IRS) to grant “Taking Care” status as a charitable, tax-exempt non-governmental organization (NGO) under US law. This is commonly referred to a 501©(3) organization. We have recently been informed by the IRS that they …
-
Man, I thought getting up when the roosters crow was a sign of strength. I guess not. The places in Pattaya do not even get moving this early every morning. I tried to find a nice place to hunker down for breakfast at 7:30 this AM and there was no place to be found. I walked a bit and nothing around Central Festival area that enticed me. Most of the places do not start serving until 9 or 10 AM. It looks like I'll either have to start going to be later or getting more sleep.
- 13 replies
- 3k views
- 1 follower
-
Speaking to the owner of Sawadee Bar Sunee Plaza last night, he said I have the man boys you love, waiting in the MicMy outside lobby, come and tell me if you think they will be good to work in the all new Sawatdee open air Bar. I went to look and Wow man boys amazing, Im slowly getting through to the Thai Bar owners. If you want your till to ring, not fem boys but man boys are the only way to go, same as BoysBad that I told you about a few days ago, these guys are all 18 and over very handsome and waiting foPr you, hopeful opening tonight so give this all new host Bar a go go your be glad you did? Im always being sent mail asking me what bars do I think are the…
- 7 replies
- 2.4k views
-
This year, the most attractive, most beautiful transgender ladies from more than 20 countries will join this pageant for the chance to be crowned the 8th Miss International Queen. First, for those that have never been to Tiffany's, it is a true must see if you are in Pattaya. If you have been, these events are always a great deal of fun.
-
- 0 replies
- 1k views
- 1 follower
-
-
I grew up on a farm and while in Thailand, I still love farm boys. So, in honor of Farmer's Day, I am going out on Friday Night and I'm going to pick up a Rice Farmer.
- 5 replies
- 1.6k views
- 1 follower
-
Leaf for Drug Cocktail Adds to Thailand’s Woes So what can the Thai authorities do to combat this? http://www.nytimes.c...?pagewanted=all
-
- 10 replies
- 2.9k views
-
-
One of the things I love about gay Thailand is that no matter what size, age, etc. you are, you will always easily find someone who loves you for you in Thailand. It really is a magical place! Now, I realize that love/fetish/desire is often bought and sold in LOS, but that is OK too. I hope that everyone that has never been to Thailand knows that anything is possible in Thailand. I have had so many friends who did not want to visit Thailand because they were not "into Asian" guys. But, everyone one of them had a fantastic time and loved the Kingdom and the boys inside it. I had one kid (college guy) that spent this Junior year of school in Thailand with me a few …
- 1 reply
- 1.6k views
- 1 follower
-
What happens Have you planned ahead A new and good question posed on ThaiVisa.com today... http://www.thaivisa....eceased-expats/ tj
-
- 13 replies
- 2.6k views
-
-
Low & behold... Micheal has been spotted in Phuket... scouring the mangrove forest for his next Thai meal. Rare... Hairy Leg... Mountain... & a Crab... http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/589751-rare-hairy-leg-mountain-crab-spotted-in-phuket/ A rare find indeed! tj
-
I'm amazed no one has mentioned one of the latest most handsome man boy bars, if your looking for fem boys you can go to Magic Bar, if you want lady boys and young twinky boys, you have got mic my bar, if you want man guys and fem boys, you have got NICEBOYS, but if you just want a handsome nice boy next door guy, 18 to 21 try the all new BOYBAD next to Ben Mansion B &.B Sii VC it's really a karaoke where you can sing a song and off a boy? Very nice boys indeed? Wow after going to a good friends 65 birthday Saturday night we all went to THE VENUE SHOW, we'll even the owners of the COPA were there enjoying the amazing costuems, an updated show very poppy and fun, i…
-
Some friends and I went to Copa tonight to get out of the rain. It was delightful. The show was great. The atmosphere was fun and lively and the place has really been decorated fabulously. The performers were really great and the costumes have obviously been given a great deal of thought and money spent. If you are in the area, drop by the Copa bar and show them some love! I really enjoyed my time there and I am sure you will as well!
-
- 0 replies
- 1k views
- 1 follower
-
-
If you have. Never Been to the most amazing Molum show now is your chance, it's not only a wonderful show with many young boys dancing in the audience, plus in the show in fabulous costumes for 100 baht, but you could not find better looking Boys thousands of them some nights, coming from all over thailand, loOking for fun and may be meet a guy like you, go up the front near the stage if you want to hook up with a boy, it's like a massive free GoGo bar with better looking boys in many cases, all drinking and having great fun, wanting you to also? See details here for Friday 5th October show? 10 pm best time to arrive? Take a few. Boys with you, your find it's one o…
- 18 replies
- 3.3k views
- 1 follower