Gay Thailand
This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.
Subforums
11,067 topics in this forum
-
It is very hard to describe the Sriracha Tiger Zoo near Pattaya. All I can really say is it is a day filled with fun and often unusual things. I love petting the tigers and at this place, you can pet the baby tigers, feed the baby tigers and even pet a full-grown tiger. You can spend time up close and personal with a variety of animals from orangutans to camels to elephants. You can feed the crocodiles. You can ride an elephant. You can hang out with the Scorpion Queen. You can see a fabulous elephant show and a tiger show. Today, there was a group of young kids there from a local school and they were preparing for the running of the bulls in Spain. To do thi…
- 6 replies
- 2.6k views
- 1 follower
-
I have been to Jomtien a few times over the past week and every time I go, the place is full. The chairs at Mr. Rit's chairs are full and all the other gay area chairs are full. I hope this continues as I know the beach chair guys are able to make great money. I did find less boys there walking around offering massages than in the past. Have the police clamped down on these? I love getting a nice cold coconut. It is just too yummy to watch them open it and serve it so fresh. I also love the massage boys in the back. Many have been there for so many years that I find it easy to get a good massage.
- 5 replies
- 2k views
- 1 follower
-
There is so much to see and do near Pattaya. If you visit here, a great day trip with the BF is to the Nong Nooch Gardens. It is really beautiful, relaxing and enjoyable. http://www.nongnoochgarden.com/
- 8 replies
- 4k views
- 1 follower
-
Monday, December 3, 2013 @ 6:30 PM Open Auditions for "An Evening of One Acts" Pattaya Players (Home of Pattaya's Professional Amateurs) is proud to announce their upcoming audition for "An Evening of One Acts" including the two short plays, "Oprah Made Me Do It" and "A Jolly Sinister Jape." There are 7 parts available for 3 adult males and 4 adult females of varying ages. "Oprah Made Me Do It" Synopsis: Two women at a bookstore fight to the death over the last copy of Oprah Winfrey's latest bestseller. Caught in the middle of their feud is a lowly cashier, trying desperately to please both women without becoming their target. However, the more he works his…
-
This post is primarily directed to those posters who only post on the forum occasionally. Most of the posts herein are generated by a handful of regular poster which made me wonder if others are "put off" or overwhelmed by these regulars? This a three part question: a. Does it seem that there is a clique of regular posters who intimidate posting by others? b. Do you feel welcome to post or do you feel ignored or put down by some of the regulars? c. What are your feelings about the frequent banter among the regular posters? Negative or positive or neutral? I visit the other gay forums and, at times, feel like an outsider and that my comments are next to …
- 22 replies
- 4.1k views
- 1 follower
-
Tonight my electricity went out for only about 30 min. But, for me, that was an eternity sitting in the dark. I could not find the flashlight or anything else. The electricity going out in India was almost daily even in great hotels. But, now that I am a bit more settled, I am curious what others keep for their places in case of necessity. For sure items that I need to pick up and keep on hand: 1. Candles 2. Internet Sim Card that is fully loaded with money 3. Flashlight 4. Matches 5. Water 6. Cards to play poker with Anyone else have suggestions?
- 12 replies
- 2.5k views
- 1 follower
-
As I have some fun friends visiting who want to eat the best and do all the things most tourists and locals only dream about, I'm just sick of hearing from some most boring guys there is nothing happening much in thailand, but when you analyze their life style they are the most boring negative people living here. When you Mix with fun go getter people who are full of life it's so addictive, some have been before others new to thailand, after an amazing night out Saturday see bitch board for details we thought we wanted to find the best Hamburger in Thailand, no not one of those hidious American disgusting rubber pattys made in a factory or the plastic Hot Dogs they j…
-
We love Mini Siam. It is a bit goofy but it is fun to see and an enjoyable afternoon. Plus, I love telling stories to the BF of the places I have been and hope to show him one day on our great Tuk Tuk adventure. 387 Moo 6 Sukhumvit Rd., Pattaya City Naklua, Banglamung , Chonburi 20150 http://www.minisiam.com
-
- 0 replies
- 2.3k views
- 1 follower
-
-
This week Travelzoo has an offer for the 5-star luxury Hotel Muse which opened in 2011 on Lang Suan (5 minutes from the Chidlom BTS station). On agoda, reviewers give the hotel a “90 Fantastic” rating. The hotel’s design is called “whimsical” and so it is not your usual type of traditional 5-star luxury. The offer is available right through much of the peak season till 28 February 2013. Nightly rate is A$117 and includes – Daily Buffet Breakfast for 2 Guaranteed Upgrade to Corner Deluxe Room Free in-room WiFi (usually $13 per day) Tax and Service charges Conditions: Validity: now to 28 February 2013 Vouchers must be purchased by Wednesday 29 August Room…
-
- 13 replies
- 3.6k views
- 1 follower
-
-
At last they are tracking down people who visit places like Thsiland and whi taking suspect photos and sending them to themselfvand others. Be Warned you are being watched now, so if you have anything your not sure of delete it from phone or computer now? http://mobile.news.com.au/national/aussie-denies-thai-child-porn-claims/story-fncynjr2-1226514007820
-
I have wonderful news from Dr Philippe Seur of the HIV CHARITY HEARTT 2000? Dr Philippe was asked to either find up to 5 million Baht to buy his. Clinic or move out by the owner who has generously allowed him to work there for free of charge but now needs to sell. As many of us have been trying to solve the problem of purchasing the property a Guardian Angel has now been found , even though I am Not at liberty to announce who he is, but what I can tell you is he is purchasing the property for The good Doctors Clinic the only stipulation is he must find all the exspences, legal and others. As the PGF MONEY has now days gone from a waterfall to Now a monthly …
-
This week Travelzoo has two offers – for the Courtyard by Marriott Hotel (5 minutes from Rajadamri Skytrain station) in Bangkok and the Radisson Blu Resort in Phuket. Bangkok Courtyard by Marriott Hotel The offer for this very centrally located hotel is for A$69 per night which Travelzoo suggests is 55% off regular high season rates. Agoda reviewers give the hotel an “8.4 Fantastic” rating. The offer includes – * Guaranteed Upgrade to Corner Deluxe Room * Free in-room WiFi and wired internet * Tax and Service charges * 20% off all F&B Conditions: * Validity: November 19 2012 to 31 July 2013 * Vouchers must be purchased by Wednesday 14 November * …
-
- 8 replies
- 2k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Big-scale projects being delayed is very much a Thai tradition. But rarely are these issues aired publicly around the world. Now, though, the country has been shamed by none other than the international soccer body FIFA. When Thailand won the bid to host the 2012 World five-a-side Futsal Competition, it promised FIFA that a new 12,000 seat indoor arena would be built to accommodate the event. Thanks to delays, floods, government shilly-shallying and, no doubt, endless greasing of palms, the arena was not ready for the opening ceremony last week-end. Bangkok’s governor then promised it would definitely be open in time for all the matches from the quarter-finals onwards…
-
I have a nice TV that has speakers throughout the apartment. However, they are not working and the DVD isn't working properly. I am looking for a Thai guy that is good at electronics. Does anyone have any recommendations? Suggestions?
-
- 11 replies
- 1.9k views
- 1 follower
-
-
This mornings BKKpist had an article about a new law that is to ban alcohol on working premises-it was mainly about clothing sweatshops, where it seems common to keep up ''spirits'' by that stuff later in the day. Now I wonder how this (if it has any real effect-we all know how things work here in TH) may apply to customersbuying boys drinks (or the 19 times as much str8 sector for the Isany working girls) etc. Or even a cordial offered round of drinks by daBoss to his staff....
-
- 1 reply
- 1.2k views
- 1 follower
-
-
The Nation has news of a special all-inclusive return fare of Bt. 3,390 between Bangkok and Chiang Mai. Flights are said to be available from December 1 to February 28 and must be booked on or before November 16. The fare is slightly higher than lowest fares of the low cost airlines, but permits more luggage and flights depart from Suvarnabhumi. One problem, though, is I cannot find this fare on the Bangkok Air website where the lowest fare is quoted is a less restricted on at Bt. 4,300 round trip. Does anyone have more information? http://www.nationmul...i-30193322.html
-
- 1 reply
- 1k views
-
-
-
Interesting Stickman article on coyote dancers. Many bars,although he's talking about girlie bars,are using "agency" girls and calling them coyote dancers that is very beutiful girls who sometimes dont even go with customers. Never saw any "coyote" boys? http://www.stickmanbangkok.com/StickmanWeeklyColumn2012/coyote-dancers.htm
- 6 replies
- 3.6k views
-
After taking me 3 hours with all the traffic to get to Pattaya from Bangkok the other day, I tried to get a seat at my usual beach chair it was packed to exsploding, so many farangs of all sorts Rusxian Gays, I met the director of Chinese Idol who sat with a gaggle of Chineseidrls so nice to hear the Chinese version of life from a local. There was so many you g boys peddling there skills from massage to selling ice cream to what ever your dreams desire you would never need to go to the Gay Bars if you want a nice guy go to the beach as long ad it's not pattaya beach that is insane so Many tourist nit enough space I know thailand is exspecting 22 million visitors with…
-
Since California Wow is now closed and all are screwed out of their money by the company, Pattaya has few options left. I did visit Fairtex and it was nice with a pool and gym and Muay Thai classes. The prices were reasonable and I have the information should anyone want to know. But, I have stayed at the Marriott many nights and I love the place and the gym is nice. I inquired about their fitness center membership and was told it was 38,000 baht per year. They didn't say if they had any specials. I am curious if anyone has ever joined this place? Do they have other specials during the year?
- 4 replies
- 1.8k views
- 1 follower
-
I had a friend in town last month and we don't have the same tastes too often but occasionally we do. We can usually find guys we both like at Funny Boys or Toy Boy. But, he refused to go to Boyz Boyz Boyz with me. I tell him it is a good show. I tell him they have some great gogo boys. He refuses. So, tonight I thought I'd wander over and see the men at this famous showroom. All I have to say is wow, things have changed there since my first visit. It is not the same exciting show as Ms. Jim did and the routines are not as exciting either. While the place looks wonderful and is very comfortable to sit in, the show is just not up to what it once was. I really e…
-
- 1 reply
- 1.3k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Arrived in Bangkok yesterday and what a welcome change in many ways. I lived in BKK 2009-2011 and then this year returned to my 4 trips a year of 1 month each. If I was to live full time again in Thailand I would definitely choose Bangkok. But for 1 month trips I have become comfortable with 3 weeks in Pattaya followed by 1 week in Bangkok and once in awhile a few days in Chiang Mai. I arrived at my hotel Grande Centere Point on Ratchadamri which is 300 meters from the same named Skytrain. 1 stop to Silom, 1 stop to Siam Paragon and 2 stops to MBK. A perfect location. My first time at this Hotel although I have stayed at other Centre Points. It is a serviced ap…
- 17 replies
- 3.6k views
- 1 follower
-
There is so much to see and do in Pattaya and I love the gay areas. But, occasionally I like to venture into the Walking Street area for a bit of nightlife. There is a great jazz bar the boys and I like, there are several restaurants that we like and I just like the crazy scene that is there. When you visit Pattaya, or if you live here year round, taking a night to see the sights and sounds of this area is something that everyone should do at least once. Plus, if you are really adventurous, stop be and see some of the Ping Pong Pussy shows and you will remember why you like gay guys.
-
- 1 reply
- 1.8k views
- 1 follower
-
-
For anyone coming to Pattaya, you need to go to see the Sanctuary of Truth temple. It is beautiful. I have seen it several times and always enjoyed it. I have also rented a boat for a day or two over the years and love the view of this place from the ocean. It is stunning. My photos don't do it justice, but we hope you enjoy. http://www.sanctuaryoftruth.com/ http://en.wikipedia....ctuary_of_Truth
-
- 0 replies
- 1.8k views
- 1 follower
-
-
My boyfriend has a 9 year old son. He spends weekends with us and I enjoy spending time with him. He is a great kid but all he wants to do is play online games (like his dad). He does not speak English. He can say hello and goodbye and some basic words but not too much. He is not doing bad in school but he is also not doing great. I would love for him to have some great learning experiences but Private School is out of the question as I had offered to send him there years ago and the grandmother would not have it. She wanted him in a public school and it may be too late to transfer him and I am sure he is behind others in his grade. So, what can I do to get …
- 31 replies
- 4.6k views
- 1 follower