Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gay Thailand

This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.

  1. Guest terrychris
    Started by Guest terrychris,

    Can we get a update on Salt and Pepper Cafe? One of my favourite places. As we might all know they had a tragedy recently.

  2. Started by TotallyOz,

    We welcome members to link to any and all sites on this board. However, we will remove any links to sites that actively attack members of this board. What happens on other boards is totally up to them and their owners/moderators. What we allow on this site is up to us. We will not give a heads up when we remove posts or parts of posts. We do not have the time to do this. Please simply post links to boards / sites / content etc that further enhance the knowledge of the posts you are writing about. Others posts/links/comments can and may be deleted without warning. We have had at least 10 complaints in the last week about links on our board to sites and we were a…

  3. Started by TotallyOz,

    I wanted some tech stuff for my computer and I could not find it in Thailand. So, last Thursday night I ordered it from Amazon. The cost for one item was 28.00 USD. The shipping was 35.00 USD and the tax for Thailand was 30.00 USD. Yes, it was 3 times the price as I could get in USA. But, I could not find it in Thailand so I sucked it up. Today, Monday AM, it was delivered. The BF was shocked that it came so fast. That was 2 day shipping. LOVE IT! So, I ordered more today. And, I love being able to order my Kindle Books and read on the IPad. Amazon rocks even in Thailand!

  4. Started by firecat69,

    We just hit 2 Bars. FunnyBoys at 845pm had a full complement of boys although I am sure there were more to come. IMHO the best looking boys were still to come. We were not necessarily looking to buy so after 20 minutes we crossed the Soi to ToyBoys. 28 boys when we walked in and it kept growing during the next 45 minutes to I would estimate at least 40 boys. Definitely something for every one and if you are a face person like me the choice would be very difficult. Not many tattoos and the average age probably around 22 with a few boys of the younger but I would guess legal age. Customers kept coming in so I would say the word is getting out that ToyBoys is s…

  5. Started by TotallyOz,

    I had drinks at 4 gogo bars in Sunee last night and stepped into 2 others. All were pretty slow. I was told it may have been a Buddha holiday but not sure. What I do know for sure was that the night was slow for the bars. Crazy Dragon was really quite with only 2 guys on stage and 3 sitting with one customer. I was there before 10PM so perhaps things picked up a little after I left but usually by 9:30 in this area, you get some good action.

  6. Started by pong,

    about anyone of you will have visited a massageplace. there is always-beside the mattras, either on bed or on the floor, a clock-as you buy it by time and nearly always piped-in music. IN real massage-only shop never missing-even though most masseurs have a set routine set to the time ordered anyway. My regular often exceeds-''program not yet finsihed'' he declares. Fine for me. Not so last time I went: to a m2m place both were now replaced by the hit of 2011 and '12: the Ipad. Boy had himself programmed various of those green music on it. Set to 1 hr cycles-on which he more or less also timed his program. PLus there was the added small ''benefit'' of the ''wallpaper'' (…

    • 1 reply
    • 1k views
  7. Guest thaiworthy
    Started by Guest thaiworthy,

    The headline is a little misleading, but here's the story: http://www.pattaya10...at-local-hotel/

    • 0 replies
    • 994 views
  8. Started by kokopelli,

    "I want snow", that is what the bf said to me today. I had asked what he wanted me to bring to Thailand on my visit in January, 2013. He has never seen or felt real snow and is intrigued. Well, finding snow in January should be easy where I live but how to get it to Thailand? Any cool suggestions?

    • 11 replies
    • 2.4k views
  9. Today, the boys and I made our way to the Rich Man Poor Man Restaurant in Jomtien. It is right off of the beach at Soi 9. It is a great place to eat and I have enjoyed my food there every time. The owner is American and he has some great offerings including meatloaf and spaghetti with meatballs. He has daily specials until they run out. I don't often love places in Thailand that "try" to serve American cuisine. Some people on this board do not like when I cuss or use bad language. So, please don't read any further. This place is fucking fantastic. The food is great. The desserts are great. You can't go wrong with this place. I had a cheeseburger and …

  10. Guest lukgambs
    Started by Guest lukgambs,

    hey there. i'm gonna be in Bangkok on 8 January and travelling around there for almost 1 week. then heading on 15 jan a volunteering project in southern thai. on 18 feb i'm free to travel by myself. have you any advice, any suggestion about what to do or where to go in thailand? thanks

  11. I have yet to see when it is so slow in Pattaya, and esp. Sunee, why many of the boys never move over to the bars in Boyztown. On every night I have been here, Boyztown has a bit more customers and more offs then the bars in Sunee. It would seem like a logical move for many of the boys to move to the area that has more business for them. Yet, it rarely happens. Why? In Rio De Janerio, there is a sauna called Meio Mundo and it is in the central location of the city where all the boats come in from other areas. Most guys from some areas start working at that sauna and they charge there lower rates. The place is not as nice as other saunas and they seem to have a …

  12. Guest PattayaPlayers
    Started by Guest PattayaPlayers,

    Pattaya Players (home of Pattaya's Professional Amateurs) is proud to announce its fifth annual Haunted Halloween at Mulligan's Lakeside (Lake Mabprachan) on Saturday, October 27, 2012. The highlight of this year's ghostly gathering will be the terrifying "House of the Undead" -- an exciting and scary labryinth that takes spectators on a dark journey through a cavernous dwelling featuring demented criminals, creepy crawlies, paranormal poltergeists, haunted coffins, witches' incantations and much, much more! If you successfully survive the “House of the Undead,” you will be awarded the much coveted, spooktacularly special, Pattaya Players, Haunted Experience "Survival B…

    • 1 reply
    • 1.3k views
  13. Guest JamesBarnes
    Started by Guest JamesBarnes,

    I will be doing an interview with Sir Ian McKellen later tonight so if you have a question that you would like me to ask him, please post it here or at www.out-in-thailand.com/facebook The best will be asked and get a free OUT iT t-shirt Warm wishes, James.

    • 5 replies
    • 1.5k views
  14. Guest Eros
    Started by Guest Eros,

    Happy Boys Bar Halloween Halloween Party Drinks available 90 Baht October 31, 8 PM till the ghost wake up

    • 0 replies
    • 1.4k views
  15. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    Thailand is already way behind many countries in introducing 3G technology. Last week there was outrage in the media that three companies won licenses with what were assumed to be very low bids, Rumours of collusion and a rigged bidding process abounded. As the Bangkok Post says today, “the auction had a bad smell.” Only the three top local mobile providers were deemed elegible to bid – out of 17 applicants! Well, this is Thailand, after all Now, though, the broadcasting and telecom regulator has said the three winners must slash voice and data services by 15%-20% before they can start providing the new services. At 15%, this would save users Bt. 54.8 billion per yea…

    • 0 replies
    • 876 views
  16. A friend sent me a list of things to do in Chiang Mai as he is from there. He said that some things might be for my 80 year old Grandmother and not my 27 Year Old Boyfriend. I can find the bars and massage places on my own. All I need to do is walk out the door and follow the cute boys. LOL Anyone has other things to add? Here's a list of a few things that you can use as a starting point for web searches as to what to do in Chiang Mai… (Also have a look at Chiang Mai Life magazine on-line) Ping River boat tour Galae Restaurant Night Safari Khun Cheun restaurant Mrs. Pa's smoothie stall at the Chiang Mai Gate Night Market after 4:30. Zoo Flight of …

  17. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    Oh dear! The spammers have started work on the Messages section. I just got a mail from Pet002 which says this –

    • 2 replies
    • 1.1k views
  18. Guest HeyGay
    Started by Guest HeyGay,

    Beware of Fat German on the prowl on jomtien Beach. Maybe I'm Prejudice but I think my boy is a stunner. Don't we all with boy special? Well I was sitting at my usual chair on the beach this German comes up asking for my boys phone number and what Bar he works. As he works hard for his money in Bangkok and no way ever looks like a prostitute, he ware japan type cloths. My boy got up and was going to whack this stupid guy, I said f... Off before you have big problem, he said all boys here for sale what's the problem, what is it with some if these guys with there head in the sewer, this is the second incident I have had in 2 week with a guy wanting to pick him up, A…

  19. Guest HeyGay
    Started by Guest HeyGay,

    Yes if you have never been to a thai/ laos dance show, now is your chance tonight Soi 3 between North pattaya road and pattaya klang, ask any taxi driver MOLUM SHOW SOI SAM they will take you to the cheapest best show in town? For 100 baht you get many of the Bar boys, boys from all over Thaialand come to see there show, steeped in Thai/ Laos tradition, looking for a guy like you,? Come alone or gather a few boys to go with you, your have the best night of the year, go up the front and dance or just watch all the fun, after 10 pm better with an amazing colorful show, see you there?

    • 0 replies
    • 946 views
  20. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    I have read various comments about Pattaya suffering during this low season. Not a new complaint as it seems to happen almost every year. But this year seems to be a little worse than usual. I haven't been to the usual gay haunts in BKK for quite a few weeks. I am wondering if there is also evidence here of a slowing down of business in the bars.

  21. I got this information from a friend and am seriously considering going for the night. It is the last of November. Has anyone been to this event? http://yeepenglanna.net/index.html

  22. Started by TotallyOz,

    I have a few questions about Medical Insurance in Thailand and I'd love to hear some first hand experiences from others in Thailand. We had a great discussion about this in 2009: http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/topic/4432-medical-insurance-for-someone-living-in-los/ I am curious how things have changed or stayed the same since then. I am looking for a policy that will cover me in Thailand. I have good coverage in USA and it does extend to Thailand but for a 6 month period. I'd like to have additional coverage in Thailand just in case. What plans, companies would you recommend?

  23. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    We all know that Bangkok suffers from a degree of annual flooding, partly due to heavy monsoon rainfalls, partly because drainage cannot handle the volume, and partly because the meeting point for the water inflow from the high tides in the Gulf of Thailand meets the downflow from the north at Bangkok. The Nation has an article today which reminds us we sometimes forget the other reason. Bangkok is situated virtually at sea-level. On average, roads in the capital are just one meter above sea-level. As a result of subsidence, though, land in some parts of the city is bowl-shaped and therefore below sea-level. And subsidence continues at a rate of 1 to 2 centimeters per…

    • 8 replies
    • 1.7k views
  24. Started by firecat69,

    I was checking West Coast fares to BKK for March and April and getting fares out of SEA as low as $821 RT and Business Class fares for $4300. These are the lowest fares I have seen in years. Slightly higher out of LAX. Time to book your First or Next Trip!

  25. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    If you are in the mood for a bit of luxury, Travelzoo’s latest offer can save you more than US$500 on a three nights’ stay at the 5-star Renaissance by Marriott Koh Samui Resort and Spa. Agoda reviewers give the resort an 8.7 “fantastic” rating. The 3-night package is A$381. The deal includes – * Guaranteed Upgrade to 51 sq. m Deluxe Sea-view room with private balcony and outdoor whirlpool * Daily buffet breakfast for 2 * Free WiFi * Various F&B and Spa perks Conditions: * Validity: 25 October to 20 December 2012, and 1 April to 15 July 2013 * Blackout Dates: 26 – 29 November * Vouchers must be purchased by 24 October * Rooms booked no later than 1 June…

    • 0 replies
    • 956 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.