Gay Thailand
This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.
Subforums
11,067 topics in this forum
-
One of the most beautiful festivals in Thailand occurs this weekend. It is a beautiful event. I had friends last year that spent it in Chiang Mai and had a fabulous time. Stef and I spent it in Pattaya last year and loved it. If you want to see the best place for the festival, be sure to book your favorite chairs on Jomptien beach as they are selling tickets for the food part of the evening now. I had friends last year that didn't get to sit where they wanted because they waited too long and the tickets were sold out. Here is a little history of the event: http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Towers/5265/loykrath.html Here is the link to the pictures we t…
-
- 4 replies
- 3.2k views
- 1 follower
-
-
What is the legal age for male to male sex? Do we have any Lawyers here please. I am told it is 16.
- 5 replies
- 3.1k views
- 1 follower
-
Every time I visit Thailand, I use the same sim card and I use the 12Call. If I don't put a "plan" in place on the phone, it sucks up the minutes. However, every company offers many options. For example you can get 199 baht plan that is unlimited from 5AM morning to 5PM evening with 12Call customers. As most that I know use this service, it is pretty good. You can then have your BF or others give you free days and nights. I have gotten about 50 free days of calling in the last month. I can't explain how it works other then you call the call center and order a special. You then get options. I have the BF do this and it always saves me money in the long run. …
- 10 replies
- 2k views
- 1 follower
-
I love Thailand. I love Gay Thailand. I love Pattaya. I also love photography. The boys and I are going to try our best to add one photo every day to this thread for the next 30 days. It will be a photo that we have taken randomly in or around Pattaya, Thailand. Some of the photos will be just a bit of fun and some will be serious. Or, so we hope as we will choose these together each night for that day's photo. I hope you enjoy seeing Pattaya through the lens of our camera! Photo 1: Pattaya at night
- 76 replies
- 15.3k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Anyone know what current upstairs policy at Happy? Is there a cover charge or are you only required to buy drinks for you and your boy(s). Not talking about tipping, just the bin. Thanks!
-
- 1 reply
- 1.3k views
-
-
Taken from Today's Bangkok Post Life section Karnjana Karnjanatawe writing in Think Box: and she concludes by saying: http://www.bangkokpost.com/opinion/opinion/323240/thai-flying-in-the-face-of-progress
- 1 reply
- 1.1k views
-
Dear American Citizens residing in or near Pattaya, The Consular Section of the American Embassy in Bangkok is pleased to inform you the location for the scheduled consular outreach visit to Pattaya on November 28, 2012. Consular staff will be available to provide services on: Wednesday, November 28, 2012 from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. at the: Dusit Thani Hotel 240/2 Pattaya Beach Road, Pattaya City, Chonburi 20150, Thailand Phone: +66 (0) 3842 5611-7 Fax: +66 (0) 3842 8239 http://www.dusit.com/ The following consular services will be available during our outreach visits: Passport renewal applications ($110.00 or Baht 3,520 for adult passports, and $105 or Baht 3,…
-
The Pattaya Cross Bay swim in a charity swim every year. It is usually a great deal of fun. It is for a good cause. We went today to cheer on these fine young men and ladies and they were brave to swim in the busy bay! I hope you enjoy the photos!
-
- 3 replies
- 1.6k views
- 1 follower
-
-
The US President visiting Burma has made me even more interested than ever to visit Burma. I have been there in the past but just across the border. Does anyone know how easy it is for American's and Thais to get Visas? How is the travel once you there? Are the hotels, etc. nice? Do they have high speed Internet in the hotels?
- 19 replies
- 3.4k views
- 1 follower
-
If you think you are too fat to old to ugly or just too shy to go where very handsome guys are or you don't think any of them will be interested in you for free so you don't bother I have got a day for you. Well let me change your mind the best party in the world will be held at the 25th Anniversary of BABYLON SAUNA. Don’t worry if you have never been go a Sauna before on your own, the eye candy here is astonishing and its just not all if you go into the dark steam hall you can even feel and okay with these handsome hunks. Forget about the sleaze of bar boys some of these guys are training to be Doctors, Lawyers or working for fathers business, no one us interest…
-
- 5 replies
- 2.3k views
-
-
Howdy, Last year I was there in Pattaya around october-november, the closed LaCage was supposed to open under new management. For me it has been a good bar always, first with David, and later with Mike. However, it didn´t open before I had to return home. Now I am soon coming there again (together with my bf, as we are now married and he lives here) arriving on christmas eve. I suppose the bar is up and running?
-
Maybe, instead of passports, money and other valuables, one might want to keep the knives in the safe. Read it here: http://www.guardian.co.uk/education/2012/nov/19/improbable-research-thai-women-cut-off-penis/print
-
- 3 replies
- 1.3k views
-
-
Great report with some amazing photos. http://gaybuttonthai.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5282
- 1 reply
- 972 views
- 1 follower
-
Please note the hotel is the RENAISSANCE RAJAPRASONG - not the Ramada as in the thread title!! This week Travelzoo has an offer for Deluxe Rooms in the 5-star luxury Renaissance Rajaprasong Hotel on Ploenchit (5 minutes from Chidlom BTS station). On agoda, reviewers give the hotel a “90 Fantastic” rating. The offer is available from December 1 to 30 April (but there are blackout dates between 28 December and 1 January). Nightly rate is A$119 (Bt. 3,800) and includes – * Tax and Service charges * Free in-room internet (usually $10 per day) * Early check-in at 10:00am and late check-out at 4:00pm * 30% off F&B (excluding alcohol) and laundry * 50% of certai…
-
- 1 reply
- 2.1k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Anyone been around the Grand Palace in the late evening lately? I did do it a few years ago but wasn't overly impressed.
- 4 replies
- 2.7k views
- 1 follower
-
Where are you headed for Thanksgiving this year? I always went to Amore in Boyztown but it is now long gone and I have to find another place to eat a bit of American style turkey and dressing. I know of Brunos and Le Cafe Royale. Any other suggestions?
- 5 replies
- 1.7k views
- 1 follower
-
I had a very nice dinner last night at Le Cafe Royale. I always have a good time when I am there. The waiters are very professional and attentive. The food is consistently good and the eye candy walking by is pretty great. I saw they had a big stage set up for their grand 22nd Anniversary Party. I asked for a flyer for it but did not find one. However, it looks to be a very fun night.
-
- 2 replies
- 1.8k views
- 1 follower
-
-
The new Ganymede Resort Hotel in Jomtien Complex will officially open on December 24th. As a special Grand Opening promotion, all rooms (excluding Suites) are available for only 1200 Baht a night through January 31st, 2012. Elevator access, free WiFi, free admission to Sauna & Spa, 40"+ flatscreen TV's in all rooms. Long stay rates are available too! Coming soon - Coffee Shop and Jacuzzi Bar!! For more information, visit the website at http://www.ganymede-jomtien.com[/size]
-
I love the ladyboy contests in Pattaya and they are the best in Thailand IMHO. I have also seen the Jumbo contests before and they are usually great. If you are in Pattaya, for 200 bath, this should be a fun night.
- 3 replies
- 1.2k views
- 1 follower
-
We were in Funny Boys and X Boys last night and they had many new boys in each place. The bars had a nice group of customers and sexy boys filled the stage. It was nice to see so many new boys around town and it seems like high season is upon us! The boys have made their way down from the farms and villages and decided to give the 3 sois in the gay mecca of Pattaya a chance. I wish them all great luck! Xboys has a great show and very enjoyable. The special show underneath the blanket last night had one of my favorites getting pounded like I had never seen. Also, the B Boys break dancers were awesome!
-
- 0 replies
- 1.4k views
- 1 follower
-
-
I have lived in both houses and in condos in the LOS and both have advantages. A house can be larger and have lots more space. You get tons of privacy and in the ones I lived in, never had to deal with neighbors. I had a private pool at my homes I rented so I loved being able to go out and swim alone. A condo to me has become more convenient and easy. I love being able to get anything fixed really fast with maintenance and not having to leave the building to get laundry or get items needed from the store. I had food poisoning for the last few days and I will admit that being in a condo made things pretty easy for me as I never had to leave the building to…
- 14 replies
- 2.8k views
- 1 follower
-
This is right outside Central Festival today. It had not rained that much and for only about an hour. We saw this and thought we would take a few photos for those of you that miss LOS!
- 7 replies
- 1.9k views
- 1 follower
-
I had a great time at The Avenue's newest Pool hall, VIP Pool. It is great and a wonderful place to take your Thai boyfriend or a group of sexy guys for a relaxing day or evening. The new pool hall boasts 14 pool tables, and is open from 11 am – 2 am, and offers drinks with reasonable prices. The hall is open daily, and the hourly fee from 11 am – 6 pm is 150 baht, and from 6 pm – 2 am is 200 baht. It is on the ground floor of The Avenue right across from the Closed California Wow (which betrayed it customers and closed). The Avenue use to be fabulous to hang out at before Central Festival opened but still the area is nice and has this great pool hall and M…
- 11 replies
- 3.1k views
- 1 follower
-
Be sure to add your photos in the right thread! Also, be sure if you like a photo, to click "Like" at the bottom of that thread to "vote" for it. You can vote for as many as you want. Come on, this is fun. Vote and add!
-
- 0 replies
- 949 views
- 1 follower
-