Gay Thailand
This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.
Subforums
11,067 topics in this forum
-
I will be staying in Bangkok for 5 nights at the Hotel Babylon. I have been told there is a train that goes from the airport to the city. I can't seem to find out if it puts me in the area for my hotel. Is this the best method of transportation? Is this a safe way to travel in Bangkok?
-
An international production of "Phantom of the Opera" is scheduled to open at the Rajadalai Theatre in Bangkok on 7 May 2013. Based on the original London and Broadway productions by Andrew Lloyd Webber's company and Cameron Mackintosh, it will be in English with Thai subtitles. Presently only two weeks of performances are on sale, but the show will run for at least four - if not more. Tickets are from Bt. 1,500 to Bt. 5,500 and can be purchased now. Full details at - http://www.thaiticketmajor.com/performance/performance-detail.php?sid=1605&la=en
-
- 3 replies
- 1.6k views
- 1 follower
-
-
The Pattaya Players (Home of Pattaya's Professional Amateurs) are gearing up for their third-annual Christmas Pantomime production of "Goldilocks and the Three Bears” on November 16th and December 1st, 2nd, 6th and 7th. This production will feature free admittance to the show as a "thank you" for all the support and dedication audience members have shown during the last five years of the Pattaya Players' existence. Therefore, tickets are not necessary. Some venues are offering food and drink specials and should be contacted directly for reservations, however those venues with no menu option will not accept advance reservations. Due to the popularity of our Pattaya Pant…
-
- 4 replies
- 1.9k views
- 1 follower
-
-
The Boyztown Street Party was a great deal of fun. There were some great shows and the hostess Ms. Jim was funny and colorful. They had a wide variety of show performers from ladyboys to drag stars to trannies to sexy show boys. The atmosphere was lively and fun.My favorite was the Thai ladyboy with big tits who performs on Chanel 3. She sang live and was fabulous! I really would pay to see just her in a show.The event entrance fee was 100 baht and went to charity. There was a lucky draw which raised 150,000 baht for the Pattaya Pride group. Over 570 tickets were sold. Donations were also collected. All in all, I guess they raised over 220,000 baht but I didn't hear…
- 4 replies
- 2.7k views
- 1 follower
-
After the executive chef was head hunted for a Top job in Canada, then a stream of nit so good replacements one if my previous favourite restaurants has closed it's doors on SaturdayThe ALOIS restaurant the had the right idea but not the continuity of staff!!!But all is not lost as they are now going o concentrate on their other very successful restaurant in Naklua Soi 31 LOUIS your love it give it a try.
-
I know this isn't specifically an inside Thailand topic, but this morning I read about Travel & Leisure magazines 2012 Best Airlines Awards. Since so many of us do a lot of (at least to get to LOS) flying, I thought I would pass the info on. http://travel.yahoo.com/ideas/world-s-best-airlines.html
- 15 replies
- 2.8k views
- 1 follower
-
A friend who is a volunteer US Embassy Warden received a request from the US Embassy in Bangkok to let folks know that there is an American expat in a Pattaya hospital who is in dire need of "A" Negative blood, and it seems that there is almost none available in Thailand. Normally, blood donors in Pattaya must go to Bangkok or Chonburi to donate, but the Embassy has advised that the Chonburi Blood Bank will be in Pattaya this Wednesday, Dec 5., at the Big C Extra on Pattaya Klang(Central Road) on the second floor from 11 am to 2 pm. No appointments are necessary. All blood types will be accepted, but the Embassy especially encourages donors with "A" Negative or …
-
- 0 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
I love college football. I also love the Alabama Crimson Tide. I want so badly to watch this game live for the National Championship. I don't think my TV with True will have it. If not, if anyone hears of where I can go in Pattaya or Bangkok for a party to watch this event, PLEASE let me know!
- 4 replies
- 1.4k views
- 1 follower
-
This was made from my apartment tonight. I hope you like it!
- 5 replies
- 2k views
- 1 follower
-
One of the boyfriends went home to his family near Korat and celebrated Loy Krathong. He really enjoys taking photos and he gave me permission to share these with you. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do. (yes, the photo of him and the lady with the lantern is his girlfriend/wife for many years)
-
- 0 replies
- 1.3k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Great night for a party in Boyztown!
-
- 1 reply
- 2.3k views
- 1 follower
-
-
I'll admit that I love Breakfast and I think it is a very important part of my day. I get up early and I like to eat early. Pattaya is a gay party paradise. There is simply no place on earth like it. It has every thing a gay man can desire here: sexy guys, great gogo's, a plethora of like minded falangs, an infinite number of secret little hidden gems that people know only by word of month or just happen to wander by. Well, for a few months, I'll try to find some of these little gems in my desire to find a great Breakfast place. I'll test many. I'll love many. I'll hate many. My opinions are only that. They are opinions. I hope everyone realizes that I grew u…
- 41 replies
- 9.7k views
- 1 follower
-
It may just be the start of an incredibly busy weekend but the traffic today, even in daytime, was horrific. Driving a motorbike, it took me over an hour to get down one area. Be careful!
-
- 1 reply
- 1.4k views
- 1 follower
-
-
JOIN US FOR THE MAYAN "END OF THE WORLD" PARTY ON DEC 13th FREE BUFFET ROAST PIG LIVE MUSIC
-
- 5 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
I need a 1000 watt power adapter for my Vitamix blender. Does anyone know where I can pick one of these up in Pattaya?
-
- 14 replies
- 4.6k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Anyone here have much experience with Thai boys. Are the best bars in Bangkok to anal fist a boy. Is there anyone else here who likes to anal fist?
-
With the collaboration between Pattaya Council, Minitry of Defence, and Chonburi Administrative Organization, Pattaya International Fireworks Competition 2012 will be presented on 30 November 2012 - 1 December 2012. The purpose for organizing this event is to celebrate 85th birthday anniversary of the present King of Thailand. I have seen this event in the past and it is pretty great. There are many great places to sit and watch this and you can see from may apartments and restaurants in town.
-
- 6 replies
- 1.8k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Last night it rained as it has so many times in the past few months. I was in the Boyztown area and as I was walking down past Funny Boys and that area, the streets were cleared of water puddles and rain. Yes, I have watched many times in the past this process sitting at Cafe Royale and the doormen and workers of all the various bars on that street as they sweep the water into the drainage areas to clean it up for customers. In stark contrast, the other soi is filled with water after a rain all night. They never sweep or try to make the area easy for people walking in the area. It was not just one night but I have noticed this 10 times over the past 2 months. Wh…
- 7 replies
- 1.8k views
- 1 follower
-
PHUKET: The World Justice Project (WJP) ranked Thailand 80th among 97 countries in delivering effective civil justice in its international Rule of Law Index 2012 report issued on Wednesday. However, despite the low ranking in dispensing civil justice, the report also recognized Thailand’s strong performance in the control of crime and in serving criminal justice. According to the report, “Thailand earns high marks on absence of crime and effectiveness of the criminal justice system (ranking 35th globally and seventh among its income peers). However, civil conflict and political violence are significant problems… “The country’s lowest scores are in the dimensio…
-
- 0 replies
- 1.2k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Half a million have Aids virus |but numbers adding up every hour; campaigns hamstrung by government indifference In Thailand, at least one person becomes HIV-positive every hour, joining a million others who have been infected with the Aids virus in the country over the past two decades. Despite the national campaign launched more than 20 years ago, HIV infections have been growing steadily. The Public Health Ministry estimates that more than a million people have been infected over the past two decades, and only about 464,414 of them are still alive. The key reasons for this increase are that many people still indulge in unsafe sex and not many undergo tests. …
-
- 1 reply
- 1.3k views
- 1 follower
-
-
We are at the end of the best kiss contest. You can "vote" by liking any photo. You can live as many as you want. Voting ends soon! Vote while you can! Topic is pinned at the top of this forum!
-
- 0 replies
- 909 views
- 1 follower
-
-
I sat down for breakfast this AM to the Bangkok Post and read the story about the rainy season and how it is going to continue for a while. I have never seen it last this long. I have friends that are avid golfers and they have been golfing the last few weeks and they said this was the worst year in their memory (over 20 years) coming to Thailand this time of year for golfing. Yesterday, in Pattaya, the rains keep pouring down as Loy Krathong was about to get started. Walking about Boyztown later, the water was still on the streets in puddles! http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/local/323598/unusually-heavy-rain-to-persist-into-winter
-
- 0 replies
- 966 views
- 1 follower
-
-
I visited TUK.COM today for the first time ever. I recall seeing past posts where residents have recommended going to TUK.COM for electronic needs. When I arrived in Thailand I discovered that when Frankfurt security went through my camera bag they forgot (or chose not to) put my digital media and camera battery back in the bag. My camera uses the less popular and more expensive XD media and I finally found one at T.C. Since it was my first time visiting, I walked around looking at different things including phones. One of the vendors offered to sell me the new Apple iPhone 5S dual sim card Android phone for 1650 bht. What a deal! Well, as they say, if it looks and sounds…
- 13 replies
- 2.9k views
- 1 follower
-
I hope everyone has a fantastic Loy Krathong this year! What are you plans? Where are you headed?
- 3 replies
- 2.2k views
- 1 follower
-
Here are a few photos from the beach. Most of them my boyfriend took for me. Some of the guys I don't know as he went around snapping left and right and came back with over 300 photos of just fireworks. I guess that shows what he really likes about the night. I hope you enjoy!
-
- 4 replies
- 3.1k views
- 1 follower
-