Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gay Thailand

This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.

  1. Guest travelerjim
    Started by Guest travelerjim,

    Minibus-Jomtien Beach 1,500 baht a day including Driver :-) Minibus & Services Company ... in Jomtien Beach Area available for travel in Thailand I stopped by and talked with the owner-driver who had his very nice - well kept - large minibus van with leather seats... parked in front of the Jomtien Thani Hotel .. on Soi 5 ...as I walked to the Pattaya Immigration Office. His sign placard in the opened tailgate of the minivan said Minivan with Driver is 1,500 baht a day... Plus gas & toll fees, if any and if overnight...plus driver's lodging, meals. I thought this to be a very fair rate for a nice - well kept minivan with drive…

    • 0 replies
    • 1.3k views
  2. Guest travelerjim
    Started by Guest travelerjim,

    NEW PG Weekly Report for September 18, 2007 on-line... The NEW PG Weekly Report for September 18th is now on line.. http://www.pgreport.com/index.shtml . (select Sept 18th date and click to read)... FOR THE 7 DAYS ENDING SEPTEMBER 18th 2007 PATTAYA NEWS & FORTHCOMING EVENTS. . . Oscars Quiz Night PGF Diary: Party Pattaya 2007 Notice of Auction PGF Grand Charity Fun Quiz Night Bar La Cage Beach Party Double Birthday Party at Googie's Sunee Plaza & Soi Day Night news Now showing in Pattaya: "One to see and remember . . ." Pattaya Airpark: yes it does exist! AROUND THAILAND NEWS . . . "From the Bangkok Post and watch…

    • 0 replies
    • 1.2k views
  3. Guest noy9000
    Started by Guest noy9000,

    I'm accepting a last minute invitation from a friend to visit Pattaya tomorrow, and I don't have much experience in the scene. Humbly seeking anyone who can help provide some of the informations below; 1. Accomodations, there're informations on the thread.. but is there any hotels that has 3 bedrooms? like a suite, or something. 2. Differences between Boyz town, and Sunee Plaza. Why the price difference? (I'm just worrying if the Sunee Plaza is the mafia zone... 3. This 1 is abit difficult. Is it easy to find newer boys working? I want to find somebody relatively new to the bar scene, and bring him back to Bangkok with me. Far fetched? 4. Is the off …

    • 11 replies
    • 3.9k views
  4. Guest GayPattayan
    Started by Guest GayPattayan,

    I have been advised by several friends that they have received mail from a "meeting place" board saying that I was inviting them to join that board. I'm afraid it was my fault -- sincere apologies !!!!! "MEA CULPA", guys. (I am at fault!) I am doubtless guilty of letting them access my address book, though I don't remember doing it specifically, and had no idea so many people were listed. That I was using my computer at work at the time makes it doubly bad, but I don't know how they got as many names as they apparently did. I apologize sincerely. I haven't been back to the Quechup board since I "accepted an invitation" from someone else ... I'm so…

    • 1 reply
    • 1.5k views
  5. Guest buaseng
    Started by Guest buaseng,

    Phuket plane crash A passenger jet of One-To-Go Airlines with 128 people aboard crashed while landing at Phuket Airport in southern Thailand late Sunday afternoon and rescue workers said the death toll could be high. The plane of the budget airline skidded off the runway after landing and crashed into trees, bursting into fire, said Channel 7 TV. Initial reports estimated that at least 60 passengers died in the fiery accident. Chaisak Angsuwan, director general of the Air Transport Authority of Thailand said the aircraft broke in two as it attempted to land at Phuket airport in bad weather. Chaisak told TITV that there was heavy rain when flight OG269 o…

    • 3 replies
    • 3.1k views
  6. Guest travelerjim
    Started by Guest travelerjim,

    NO RESERVE AUCTION-Over the Rainbow (oldMonty's) Sept23rd Monty has asked I post this notice There will be a... Massive End of Lease... AUCTION - NO RESERVE - at Over the Rainbow (Old Monty's) Jomtien Complex Sunday September 23rd at 12:00 NOON. Over the Rainbow was recently located upstairs over the Old Monty's Gayote Cabaret which is also closed due to end of lease and building is FOR SALE! Sauna, Gym, Cabaret, Bar 8 man Pine Sauna, Steam Machine, Pool Table, 7 Air Conditioners, 10 Ceiling Fans, Bar, Timber and Mirror Paneling, Chairs, Tables, Stage Lighting, Disco Show Lighting, Show Costumes, 3 TV's, Rattan 4 piece suite, Bed…

    • 0 replies
    • 1.2k views
  7. Guest wowpow
    Started by Guest wowpow,

    Why Vietnam matters - Bangkok Post Costs and exchange rates have put Hanoi ahead of Thailand on investors' maps This is the first of a two-part series on why Vietnam has emerged so rapidly as an important investment destination and how Thailand and its investors should adjust to the new environment. Over the past few weeks, Thai media have shown disgruntled employees of various companies either protesting to close down streets or stripping in front of Government House to demand that authorities intervene and help sort out their compensation problems. The news reports about companies including Thai Silp, a garment manufacturer, and the footwear unit of one o…

    • 0 replies
    • 1.2k views
  8. Guest Boxer
    Started by Guest Boxer,

    Sunset over Koh Larn from my Condo Pattaya

    • 0 replies
    • 1.8k views
  9. Started by Gaybutton,

    I've been doing some traveling around lately. Having never been to Hua Hin I wanted to give it a try. I'm sure there are plenty of people who have been there several times and can tell you much more than I can, but here's what I have to say: In my opinion, if you're looking for a getaway spot that is everything Pattaya is not, then I would recommend a trip to Hua Hin. It is a very clean, beautiful little city without any of the "honky-tonk" style of Pattaya. It is a quiet place with clear waters and white powder sand beaches. It is easy to get to beaches that are set up similarly to Pattaya, with loads of beach umbrellas and concessions and just as easy to get t…

    • 10 replies
    • 3.7k views
  10. Guest GayPattayan
    Started by Guest GayPattayan,

    Several friends have let me know they were puzzled to get an "invitation" by e-mail supposedly from me. The invitation was to "join me" on a particular "meeting place" board, quechup.com . "MEA CULPA", guys. (I am at fault!) I'm afraid it was my fault -- sincere apologies. I am doubtless guilty of letting them access my address book, though I don't remember doing it specifically, and had no idea so many people were listed. That I was using my computer at work at the time makes it doubly bad, but I don't know how they got as many names as they apparently did. I apologize sincerely. I haven't been back to the Quechup board since I "accepted an invita…

  11. Guest wowpow
    Started by Guest wowpow,

    • 1 reply
    • 1.5k views
  12. Guest travelerjim
    Started by Guest travelerjim,

    To celebrate passing the 10,000 hits and views on gaytingtongs fabulous photo collection... as posted notably by Wowpow & Aunty, and others... Wowpow has posted Bonus 10 Pics.... Celebrate - Celebrate - 10,000 hits and beautiful :-) http://www.gaytingtong.com/topic1653-135.h...a92819b6bf0581e . Here is a sneak peek of 3 of the 10 ... Wowpow's Bonus 10 Pics: Let's Celebrate - 10,000 hits and more beautiful hot bods :-) Congratulation to gaytingtong website for hosting such a wonderful and beautiful collection of (as our dear departed friend, David in Pattaya would so often say) "eye candy"... To Wowpow, …

    • 0 replies
    • 1.3k views
  13. Guest travelerjim
    Started by Guest travelerjim,

    NEW PG Weekly Report for September 11, 2007 on-line.... The NEW PG Weekly Report for September 11, 2007 is now available... http://www.pgreport.com/index.shtml (select September 11th and click to read) FOR THE 7 DAYS ENDING SEPTEMBER 11th 2007 FEATURES . . . Chao Phraya – The ‘River of Kings’ – bright, clean and clear PATTAYA FORTHCOMING EVENTS . . . PGF Diary: Party Pattaya 2007 Amor Restaurant September Specials Throb Splash Birthday Bash September 18th Panorama Quiz Night - September 25th Ozz Cafe Bar Jomtien offers Thais4Life Bookshop "Branch" Preview of the next (October) issue of Spice Magazine for PG Report Reader…

    • 0 replies
    • 1.2k views
  14. A Pattaya Gay Festival (PGF) dinner will be held at the Amor Restaurant on Sunday, October 28. Please click the following link for details: http://www.amorrestaurant.com

  15. Guest travelerjim
    Started by Guest travelerjim,

    A Special Thank You to both Monty and Billy for the nice evening of entertainment, free food snacks and drinks during the soft opening of the NEW Monty's Enchanted Hut. My Thai friend and I were greeted by Monty and many Expatriate friends as we entered Monty's. The new club is a comfortable venue with sofa and chair comfy seating and a center stage risers for music and stage performances. The sound is also pleasing to me as I could chat with friends and hear them too :-) The musical trio who perform on stage for Monty are very talented - playing guitar, flute, drums, mouth organ and the such...very distinctive and play Thai cultural …

    • 0 replies
    • 1.5k views
  16. Guest TOPMAN
    Started by Guest TOPMAN,

    You wanted it, so here it is. Happy Hour All standard Drinks only 90 Bt between 8 p.m. and 10 p.m. on Monday 3rd September only.

    • 4 replies
    • 2.3k views
  17. Started by TotallyOz,

    Vonage just came out with a new International Plan that is 15USD a month and includes unlimited calling to Thailand even cell phones. This is a good rate and I have used Vonage for years. It is easy to use on your computer when you are away from home and you can also use it the same as a land line when you are home. http://www.vonage.com/popups/intrates_pop....v_intratesplans

  18. Guest wowpow
    Started by Guest wowpow,

    Smoking ban due soon - The Nation - 7th September 2007 Smoking will soon be banned in night entertainment venues, once a new Health Ministry regulation takes effect, a seminar in Bangkok was told yesterday. But Dr Seri Hongyok, a deputy head of the Department of Disease Control, said patrons of karaoke bars, pubs, nightclubs and cafes would still be allowed to smoke in designated areas. "Smoking will be barred only in air-conditioned areas or in other public places where non-smokers are." The department would enforce a regulation under which violators would face fines up to Bt20,000. He said there were now 10 countries that impose no-smoking rules in night …

    • 3 replies
    • 1.6k views
  19. Guest TOPMAN
    Started by Guest TOPMAN,

    Topman The’ Pattaya Diary’ in the Topman Website has been updated and contains all the forthcoming events that we know about. If anyone has any additions for this please send us an e-mail and we can include your event. Also’ Boy of the Week’ – Gor – is now included. http://www.topmanpattaya.com

    • 1 reply
    • 1.6k views
  20. Guest Aussiesado
    Started by Guest Aussiesado,

    Hi guys, expats and locals. Just want to know if anyone has any contacts , clubs , bars or knowledge of the kink scene, or of any escorts or masseurs that will play kinky.. Nothing too weird or extreme, just want a change from the usual and to ad a bit of adventure. You know like Light bondage, Nipple Play, Ball play, etc. Get back mates. Thanks

    • 3 replies
    • 6.4k views
  21. Guest wowpow
    Started by Guest wowpow,

    So they can't spell but they can cook. I had a superb dinner at Gian's last Saturday. The restaurant has moved to another location in the same building and is now opposite to Bruno's. It is a nice room with a small bar area and service is very good. I hear that there may be a few seats left - book soon!!

    • 0 replies
    • 1.3k views
  22. Guest GaySacGuy
    Started by Guest GaySacGuy,

    I would like to know if anyone has had experience or information on any language training in Pattaya. I am looking for both English training for my boyfriend, and Thai training for myself. Any information on the subject in general would be very helpful.

    • 4 replies
    • 3.3k views
  23. Started by TotallyOz,

    Well, it is not ready yet and it will not be started for a few years if ever. However, I did see the concept that I would love to do this week in Rio. A new sauna here called Carcalaclus at 329-331 Mem da Sa in Lapa. Phone: 2232 8966 Some guys from Italy spent a fortune to make this amazing sauna with marble floors, greek statues, open air, roomy, a shower show that would fit 10 guys and a host of other amenities. The place was simply incredible. I have not seen anything done so well in Thailand or any other place I have visited. It is a sauna so there are huge differences in the offerings there than at a gogo bar but the concept would be incredible. A…

    • 5 replies
    • 3.2k views
  24. Guest wowpow
    Started by Guest wowpow,

    Tourist Police reunites Korean Tourist with his lost wallet. A nice story now from the Tourist Police Mobile Unit located at the northern entrance to Walking Street in South Pattaya. Just before Midnight on Monday, Police Captain Chirawat, the officer in charge of the Walking Street Unit received notification from two Thai Tourist Police Volunteers that they had found a wallet full of money on the back of a Baht Bus. The wallet was received by the Police Captain and a total of 350,000 Korean Won which equates to approximately 12,000 Baht was found inside. ID Cards inside the wallet including a Police ID Card suggested the owner was Mr. Jeoung Aar Noong aged 38, a Po…

    • 0 replies
    • 1.2k views
  25. Guest ear wig
    Started by Guest ear wig,

    As many of you know Ben Masions is a very popular and understanding Budget Hotel to stay if you want to bring back a Boy and not be charged a joiners fee. This Guest House in nearly Opposist White night in Soi VC Sunee Plaza 400 baht a night and is on a par but slighty more sparse then TwoGuys ex Montys, up the road. It was burning well last night but only 200,000 bahts worth of damage, which is amazing and no one hurt. If you wnat to bring a boy for short time you can do it here also as they are very understanding im told by many people. More details here:- Fire at Ben Mansion Soi VC South Pattaya In the first few minutes of 4th September we…

    • 1 reply
    • 2.6k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.