Gay Thailand
This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.
Subforums
11,067 topics in this forum
-
Early next week, possibly as soon as Monday evening, Pattaya's newest gay go-go bar, Jungle Boys, will open in Sunee Plaza. This evening the owner invited me for "the grand tour." This is going to be a bar like nothing you've ever seen in Pattaya, or anywhere else in Thailand for that matter. It is a totally innovative concept. The bar is owned by the same people who own the Don Plaza Hotel and the Clubbing Clubbers restaurant. You'll realize you're in for a whole new experience the moment you walk in the door. The bar has loads of private little cubicles, where you can watch the go-go boys and/or have a boy sit with you. There is no stage. The boys wi…
-
Apparently bars are being held responsible for the behavior of their employees even when they aren't there. As a result of a raid a few weeks ago several boys from various bars tested positive for the presence of drugs. Now, because of it, some bars are being forcibly closed for as long as three months, according to what I have been told. Kaos has closed as a result. I understand that a few other bars are set to be closed as well, although I also understand that they have not yet closed because they are trying to fight it. I don't blame them. This is yet another one I'm adding to my "I don't get it" list. These boys aren't doing drugs in the bars. They're doin…
-
Before starting out, I'm not suggesting ways for anyone to rival Bill Gates, but given that Thai construction workers and waiters in restaurants generally make between 3000 to 6000 baht per month, I think there are a lot of ideas that potentially provide a lot more money for considerably less work for those with the energy to develop the little side business. My ideas are hardly all inclusive or particularly thought out, but I'm hoping others will add to the list and suggest ways some enterprising Thai could make a go of it. Please refrain from pointing out all the reasons it won't work - suggest ways it will work! 1. Newspaper Delivery Service. When I wake up in…
-
- 1 reply
- 2.1k views
-
-
FOR THE 7 DAYS ENDING SEPTEMBER 25th 2007 http://www.pgreport.com/index.shtml . (select September 25 and click to read) PATTAYA NEWS & FORTHCOMING EVENTS. . . PGF Grand Charity Fun Quiz Night - Stop Press !!! PGF Diary: Party Pattaya 2007 Bar La Cage Beach Party Double Birthday Party at Googie's Sunee Plaza & Soi Day Night news Oscars and Panorama extend members cardholder privileges Thais4Life Get Together and News BANGKOK NEWS . . @Richards Taste of Thai Telephone Bar Weekly News Update Photos from Richard's Birthday @Richards October Events Silom Soi 2 -1 Long Yang Club October Diary Bangkok's 9th Inte…
-
Heya I am coming over to Thailand in Nov/Dec for 10 days, 5 in Bangkok and 5 in Phuket. I plan on spending most of my time in BKK shopping, and want to relax more in Phuket, but with lots of sex in both places Blue Dolphin looks like a nice place to stay, has anyone been? Cheers Jules
-
i try to find some GOOD escort service for gay in Bkk
-
-
I know the following story is not from Thailand but I do think that monks in mainly Buddhist countries have the same power. I know of few guys in Thailand who are not very respectful of monks and those that work with the temples. BANGKOK, Monday, Sept. 24 — The largest street protests in two decades against Myanmar’s military rulers gained momentum Sunday as thousands of onlookers cheered huge columns of Buddhist monks and shouted support for the detained pro-democracy leader Daw Aung San Suu Kyi. Winding for a sixth day through rainy streets, the protest swelled to 10,000 monks in the main city of Yangon, formerly Rangoon, according to witnesses and other…
-
- 0 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
Tuesday night and this refurbished bar was packed. The outside as you can see above ( That's Mr Tan enjoying and ice cream ) and the inside boasts a stage built of glass bricks with underlights mostly pink but can vary. The central stage goes back to a couple of gilded part female, part animal deities behind which is a glass door to the shower area. The stage still has sequined rushed curtains which raise and lower for no apparent reason. The seating is tiered so there are good views from everywhere. There are three podiums adjacent to the stage where boys actually go-go dance enthusiastically. Service seems deft and drinks are 220 baht - maybe more Fri and Sat…
-
Until now, if someone managed to get your ATM information and clean out your Thai bank account, there was little you could do about it. The bank might tell you they're sorry it happened, and that's about all they would do. If you felt that your money should be restored by the bank, you first needed to give them a few minutes to have their little laugh before they made it clear that they would not be responsible. Now a landmark court ruling has changed things. The following appears in the BANGKOK POST: _____ Banks Tighten Screws on Fraud Landmark Court Ruling on ATM Fraud Could Force Changes at Banks DARANA CHUDASRI Local bankers are reviewing…
-
- 0 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
The following appears in the PATTAYA CITY NEWS: _____ Plans to form Transsexual Association of Pattaya discussed at City Hall Meeting. Khun Wootisuk, Deputy Mayor of Pattaya chaired a meeting at the VIP Room at Pattaya City Hall attended by a group of Transsexuals who were supported by Khun Nayanar from the Office of the National Human Rights Commission of Thailand. They would like to set up a transsexual association in Pattaya which will allow them limited powers to “Police” themselves. The meeting was convened in response to a number of media reports detailing the arrest of transsexuals by local Police Divisions. It was mentioned that not all transsexu…
-
The following appears in the BANGKOK POST: _____ Pilot Sent 'Mayday' to Tower Second One-Two-Go Plane has Crash Landing By Achadtaya Chuenniran and Thai News Agency The chief pilot of the ill-fated One-Two-Go airliner sent a distress signal to the control tower just before it crash-landed Sunday, said Pornchai Ua-aree, director of Phuket international airport. The pilot used a ''mayday'' signal to ask for help just before the plane veered off the runway and crashed into an earth embankment. Meanwhile, another One-Two-Go flight from Bangkok to Hat Yai yesterday had a minor crash landing, but the pilot managed to control the aircraft. On…
-
- 0 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
Cathay Pacific is pleased to announce the new triple-daily service from New York (JFK) to Hong Kong beginning November 15, 2007. To celebrate we're offering special fares to Hong Kong starting at $784* and other cities in Asia from $811*. Flying to Hong Kong and the rest of Asia just got more convenient! Departure Dates: November 16 - 30, 2007 Sample Roundtrip Economy Fares JFK - Hong Kong $784* JFK - Bangkok $811* JFK - Shanghai $811* JFK - Penang $811* JFK - Manila $811* JFK - Phnom Penh $811* JFK - Bali $811* JFK - Singapore $811* Hurry, offer ends September 30, 2007!
-
Ikea delays Thai plans as government moves to tighten foreign ownership laws Last Updated: 12:51am BST 23/09/2007 WHAT price flatpack furniture in Bangkok? Ikea, the Swedish retail group, has put plans to expand into Thailand firmly on the shelf amid an increasingly uncertain environment for multinational investors. The Daily Telegraph can reveal that the lingering after-effects of last year's military coup and a series of tougher laws on foreign ownership have prompted Ikea to postpone a move into one of south-east Asia's most important economies. The delay reflects growing nervousness among overseas investors following Draconian revisions to Thailand's Forei…
-
to find some young model boy... i am Itali... stay in Baqngkok until 24/09.. only with big d***
-
Asian Men are HOT! Check this You Tube video out... ASIAN MEN ARE HOT! I agree 100% .... Now for your weekend viewing pleasure over 6 minutes of HOT Asian Men ...with music. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnsDakFY9kc . Enjoy... :-) TravelerJim
-
Monty has posted on other board about special event tonight... ANOTHER TALENT DISCOVERED AT MONTY'S SOM SONG, a street singer, has recorded his first ever CD at MONTY'S, Jomtien Complex. This young man's singing voice and musical style has waited too long to be discovered. The launch of his first ever CD will take place at MONTY'S on Saturday night, Sept 22nd at 9.00pm. He will perform live and sign special copies of his CD which features a number of original compositions. You are all welcome to attend this event. See you there' Take care, MONTY. My reply: Som Song Live at Monty's Saturday night! It's tonight - Saturday night at Mont…
-
I had a sinus infection last week. I finally broke down and went to the doctor in NYC. The office visit costs 300 USD. The pharmacy cost another 400 USD. I am sure that I would have been treated at Bangkok Pattaya for the sinus infection for a fraction of what I paid.
-
- 10 replies
- 3.2k views
-
-
This week we have two sets of pic’s for you. Our Boy of the Week is’ Oh’ from the Go Go and we have updated pic’s in the Cabaret Staff section. http://www.topmanpattaya.com
-
Looking at thailiciousboys.com blog website today... http://www.thailiciousboys.com/ Steve - their blog/website owner - recommended looking at a new website he had found... Thailand Guys & Hunks ... and so I did..and I suggest you give it a look too :-) http://thai-hunks.blogspot.com/ Many fine photos and links... Check it out... and here is a sneak peek... Happy Reading :-) TravelerJim
-
I DID IT MY WAY !! Pattaya Daily News I,at the age of 12, became a child prostitute so that my parents could earn 20,000 baht, a mere 800 US dollars. But to them, poor debt-ridden peasants of Kalasin, it meant get- ting out of debt and survival for at least a year. Many sold their children as unfeelingly as they did their buffaloes. I was born in a village thirty kilometres from Muang Kalasin, a male by birth, if not by nature. I‘ve had a skirt on since I was a small boy. Girls in the village accepted me as one of them, and the rest called me kratoey...Mana the kratoey... my identity. I cannot change it. I don't want to change it or hide it. One thing I wouldn…
-
-
NEW Gay website: "Thailand Scene" ... A NEW website... "Thailand Scene" is now on-line http://thailandscene.com/ . Many features and pics too :-) http://thailandscene.com/On_The_Town.html http://thailandscene.com/Sleepy.html http://thailandscene.com/OutandAbout.html http://thailandscene.com/GroupsClubs.html http://thailandscene.com/Services&Events.html http://thailandscene.com/Picture_This.html . http://thailandscene.com/Articles&Media.html Good Luck to your new website... and Thanks for sharing the good information :-) and Special Thanks to Gay Boy Thailand for posting info and link about this n…
-
Thaivisa.com has sent an e-mail regarding: 3m Baht Investment Visa Not Fully Grandfathered A poster stated: "I have just returned from attempting to extend my permission to stay for another year, based on owning a condo worth more than 3M baht. As everyone probably knows, this was abolished for new applicants last year and intially it was stated that existing aliens in this category would also not be given any further extensions. However, after a lot of panic, this was changed and existing users were "grandfathered" in. Subsequently, I extended my permission to stay by one year. Today, I was not expecting any trouble, but I was refuse…
-
Thailiciousboys has update their website... with a new slide show: Asian Potpourri http://www.thailiciousboys.com/ Here is a sneak peek :-) and more are on the website link... http://www.slide.com/r/rRB5bnio7j_2EaBKWX7...230376363035426 Thanks Steve for sharing... TravelerJim