vinapu

Man hunting in Bangkok - report of trip of June 2016

I've really enjoyed reading your reports Vinapu and although it only 3 weeks since I returned home from my last holiday in Pattaya you've got me thinking about my next trip!

Thanks for entertaining us with some excellent reports of your exploits in the Land of Smiles!

Nantra Silom is good value for money. Some rooms can use more maintenance  but generally over years I had only once issue there with room smelling durian. Location is great too- quiet corner but steps from Silom  

Despite an excellent location, I have repeatedly dismissed the Nantra & booked elsewhere after careful consideration. 

I just cannot remember what the problem was.   Does it have room wifi + in room safe + no joiners fee ?  

I'm fairly sure it would tick all the other boxes - good location, clean rooms with en suite, reasonably comfortable bed, quiet rooms & looks respectable.

vinapu: your reports are never boring. I am in the middle of my trip as we speak so I am using your experience as a guide. For one it has made me want to go Tawan more because of your bar mono diet, and two I am going to be more adventurous like you. I maybe will do a trip report if I don't get into a big BF experience situation. 

Its funny, you had tears at the end of your trip, I had mine at the beginning. And there is plenty of chances of more tears because I have 9 days left.

Thanks vinapu for the wonderful read. I feel like I've just finished a higher class romance novel. Very satisfying! จุบๆ

What's the typical breakfast and price range in foodland patpong.

American breakfast, 62 baht  between 5.30 and  9, 78 baht at other times

two eggs with choice of saussage , ham or bacon

small glass of fruit juice / orange or guava/

tea or coffee

two toasts with orange jam

nothing fancy but filing and whenever I stay in Nantra, Pavillion, Take a nap  or BBB Inn I go for breakfast to Foodland.

They have full range of dishes available at all times  and my boys are usually taking something more lunch / dinner like

Despite an excellent location, I have repeatedly dismissed the Nantra & booked elsewhere after careful consideration. 

I just cannot remember what the problem was.   Does it have room wifi + in room safe + no joiners fee ?  

Since wi-fi is very good and they can't care less about the joiners it must be safe, sometimes not working, you need to call reception to open it etc but for me it's not an obstacle

Toilet gets wet when showering, in room safe not bolted down, extra fee for 3rd towel, big asian style cockroach

lift the seat so won't be wet,

if you place your money in the safe it will be too heavy to lift anyways,

budget hotel must make money on something,

never saw insects there  but one room smelled foul with durian

Orson..can you show me which hotel in this world that toilet not getting wet when you use it..lol

he is right because there no divider between shower and a seat but remedy is presented above

vinapu: your reports are never boring. I am in the middle of my trip as we speak so I am using your experience as a guide. For one it has made me want to go Tawan more because of your bar mono diet, and two I am going to be more adventurous like you. I maybe will do a trip report if I don't get into a big BF experience situation. 

Its funny, you had tears at the end of your trip, I had mine at the beginning. And there is plenty of chances of more tears because I have 9 days left.

as mentioned above  mono diet served me surprisingly well

trying new things may cost more money but many things we don't know how they taste   unless we try - this is my way of thinking. Last year I tried double night and it did not work because I did not consult boy whom to bring , I just did.

This year I did not even think about it but for a change boys came with that idea , Not entirely sure I liked it and it cost much more money but  it was something new and actually each of those 4 nights had a bit of different scenario.

As for your trip report forget word 'maybe' please.

Tears were stupid which I noticed very fast, why to cry at end of such pleasant and fun filled trip instead of smiling all the way to the bank to pay trip debts?

Thanks vinapu for the wonderful read. I feel like I've just finished a higher class romance novel. Very satisfying! จุบๆ

crowding bed with 2 different boys each night you call romance?

I don't have feeling it was anything romantic in this trip, at least not for me  but fun filled she was, days and nights with very little boredom, this is what I like on my vacations  

Guest Looksee

vinapu, I felt as if I was on holiday too reading your post from day one. it was helpful, and gave me ideas on what to try next

- I once read somewhere "do not be sad that it has ended, be thankful that it happened" - 

I read it too and it was comforting thought when my mother died on my hands.

Life is too short to look at empty half of glass and vacations are too short to worry about wasting money here and there or inevitable poor choice of companion from time to time.

just go , enjoy  and remember that in order to return we need to leave first.

You wrote that: "Other than breakfast included I did not see much difference between Ambiance and Le Café Royale". Which hotel included breakfast in their daily room rate and what site did you book the hotel through? Some think that the Ambiance is a bit jaded. How did you find the hotel? Thanks.

You wrote that: "Other than breakfast included I did not see much difference between Ambiance and Le Café Royale". Which hotel included breakfast in their daily room rate and what site did you book the hotel through? Some think that the Ambiance is a bit jaded. How did you find the hotel? Thanks.

Ambiance had breakfast included. It was my first stay there, so far I always used Le Cafe Royale but this time crossed the soi enticed by offer on Agoda website of less then 30 USD per night with breakfast for two. I don't remember exact figure but it was a steal.

I found both hotels equally pleasant and very good value for money. I did not notice anything jaded about Ambiance but truth is , other than night we spent very little time in the hotel. A/C was working perfectly , room was on smallish side but comfortable enough. I recommend both hotels equally with clear conscience, ideal for somebody like me who likes to be close to the desired action and Pattaya biggest attraction, Boyztown in absence of Louvre and Colliseum  

Wow..seems like you offed boys from tawan almost every night and days..are you bill gates cousins?..lol..

yes , with exception of night 3.

no I'm not but fact that I got bonus at work equivalent of 10 long time off tips  just 2 weeks before departure helped to a great degree.

My reasoning is , I don't spent 18 hours flying to economize and spend lonely nights. I do it with great success at home, LOL  

I am constantly amazed by comments that Vinapu must be Bill Gates Cousin or very wealthy.

Most of us who visit Thailand for Sex is because it is so much cheaper then our home country.

Just imagine if Vinapu spends 10 days and spends $200 per day (7000 baht). Add on a cheap airfare and maybe he would spent $3000. In USA that would get you 2 overnights with a Hot Looking Boy.

What other reason could there be to spend 26 hours or more in a silver tube and suffer all the things that go along with time zone travel.

I have travelled all over the world being a non- sex tourist and I enjoy those trips. I could and have gone to Prague, Barcelona, Madrid etc and have on average spent on average 5000 baht for 1 hour with cute boys.

Of course Thailand also offers many opportunities to meet boys for sex, (Apps, GoGo Bars, Massage Parlors etc) Much more varied choices then other countries.

Prices are comparable in Brazil but the scene is mainly Saunas and certainly not Twink Heaven.

So overall Thailand continues to attract Sex Tourists because the selection is wide and the prices are cheap. Along with that decent clean Hotels can be had far cheaper then all the countries I have mentioned. Food is cheap !

Yes it is possible to visit Thailand and have Sex daily of some kind ( Massage, Hotel etc) and only spend 3000 baht a day plus airfare.

The question would be why. Save up a little more and have the kind of trip Vinapu has even if it means less trips.

Guest abang1961

I have been in Thailand for the past 2 weeks. Except for the visits to House of Male, Chiangmai and Sansuk, Pattaya, I was practically sex-less. It was a decision I took when I started my trip.

Yes i was on Grindr and Hornet a fair bit.. and I did get lots of attention but none materialised...

I agree that the fee and gratitude given by some forumers are justifiable... it is Economics 101..demand vs supply.. so continue to boost your satisfaction and the guy's wallet.. Bravo...

Guest abang1961

I have been in Thailand for the past 2 weeks. Except for the visits to House of Male, Chiangmai and Sansuk, Pattaya, I was practically sex-less. It was a decision I took when I started my trip.

Yes i was on Grindr and Hornet a fair bit.. and I did get lots of attention but none materialised...

I agree that the fee and gratitude given by some forumers are justifiable... it is Economics 101..demand vs supply.. so continue to boost your satisfaction and the guy's wallet.. Bravo...