Travellerdave

Pattaya in Low Season

I will insist to see his ID in advance I am not sure he's 19 yo as he declared on GR. his refusal to give his phone number and the fact he 'forgot' his ID seems to me very suspicious.

Yes, thank you for warning.  I am always very careful with age of my young friends and my hotel security is uncompromising. No ID...No entry ."forgot" his ID, not so surprising. They often forget something. If i meet him, i take care about that. To be continued...

When it comes to age, you can't take anything for granted.

http://news.thaivisa.com/article/9481/teenage-boys-offered-oral-sex-for-foreigners-at-chiang-mai-massage-shop

PUBLISHED ON WED, SEP 13, 2017 8:58 AM

Teenage boys offered oral sex for foreigners at Chiang Mai massage shop

CiHZjUdJ5HPNXJ92GO23O1QpnLJvPOPWS6.jpg

Picture: Thai Rath

CHIANG MAI: -- Police and child protection agencies who raided a downtown Chiang Mai massage shop found that it was just a front for sexual activity

Yes, thank you for warning.  I am always very careful with age of my young friends and my hotel security is uncompromising. No ID...No entry ."forgot" his ID, not so surprising. They often forget something. If i meet him, i take care about that. To be continued...

Even if I'm not in camp offing younger crowd , before I taker my guy I always ask him if he has his ID whether my hotel checks it or not, just to create and cultivate good habit.

I will insist to see his ID in advance I am not sure he's 19 yo as he declared on GR. his refusal to give his phone number and the fact he 'forgot' his ID seems to me very suspicious.

The kids 17. That's why he doesn't have ID. This stuff is pretty easy to find out if you ask around in Pattaya. All the boys know each other/drink at the beach together.

don't want to sound rude but would you guys shut up ?

I agree, 

We all know that it is a case of cavet emptor when it comes to choosing our barfines, but why derail an otherwise interesting thread on Pattaya in Low Season by pointless speculation about the age of a boy in a photograph? And not for the first time by some either!

I have just finished 3 weeks in Pattaya from mid-August to early September, and it has felt a very low, Low Season.

I find it quite intimidating to wander into an agogo and find myself the only customer and the boys clambering onto the stage putting on their best winsome smiles to try and get my attention - especially when I am there just to look around. Happened several times and my instinct is just to leave quickly.

There are always the one or two really cute boys who probably find less difficulty getting customers than the rest of their companions. But some really have no money at the moment and I feel so guilty ignoring them. 

Made up for it in Winner Boys over a couple of nights. The first time I was the only farang and I these boys were hovering looking desperate. I told the nearest boy that if he dropped his pants and showed me his cock I would buy him a drink. After a few moments hesitation he did just that and he duly got his drink. Only a flash - but he had 'earned' his drink.  

Over the next few minutes I was assaulted by the sight of five or six cocks being waved at me - they all got drinks. Interesting there was very definitely one 'winner boy' - although I never followed it up by taking him.

A couple of days later I did the same, I was quickly recognised and the cock-flashing began again without me even having to ask LOL. 

Drink prices there are not huge at Winner Boys and my bins were just over 1k baht each time

I have just finished 3 weeks in Pattaya from mid-August to early September, and it has felt a very low, Low Season.

Drink prices there are not huge at Winner Boys and my bins were just over 1k baht each time

Winner is true winner when comes to drink prices- 75 baht, like you said one can enertain whole bar for 1000.

As for low season I'm not disputing although must say  I peronally don't see much difference between Dec , I was here last time and now when comes to bars. But it was shocking to walk along Dongtan beach on Thursday , very sunny pleasant day , 1.30 p.m. and in some concesions hardly anybody, same same on the stretch without concessions. This made me beliving it is low season , pleasantly surprised with the weather though.

Since last Sunday one serious mid-day rain , few late at night and some drizzles. At home we would be complaining about very dry summer  with such days .   

I find it quite intimidating to wander into an agogo and find myself the only customer and the boys clambering onto the stage putting on their best winsome smiles to try and get my attention - especially when I am there just to look around. Happened several times and my instinct is just to leave quickly.

There are always the one or two really cute boys who probably find less difficulty getting customers than the rest of their companions. But some really have no money at the moment and I feel so guilty ignoring them. 

100% my sentiment too. I feel very uncomfortable too in such a situation. I also feel sorry for the less attractive boys, but they are in the wrong profession.

They often look good enough for sex, it is not that they are unattractive, but in this business when a tourist pays for sex, he will settle for the top of his taste. Why settle for less? While in normal live if you look for a date you take home anyone who looks good because it is free, you can settle for your number 2 in looks also. But when I have to pay for sex, then I settle only for the best obviously.

So good looking guys who are not in the very top of looks (but still nice looking boys) they just are in the wrong profession. I would love to have them for free, and I would even pay for them if it was all there is on stage, but mostly there is always something better available, if not in this bar, then in another. Why would a customer pay them 1500 for short time, while for the same prize he can get someone in the top of his taste?

My news is 11 years old! The guy is now 28.

I certainly was not suggesting anything untoward happening these days in Sunee.

Sex with 17 is not untoward. In fact it is legalized in as good as every country on the planet. Paying for sex with a 17 year old is untoward and illegal and should therefor not be done. It is not worth the jailterm.

But the simple fact that an adult has sex with a 17 year old is - when looked at it on itself - not something amoral when it happens in free will and there is no power inbalance (like teacher - pupil). In fact it is legal in every jurisdiction I know about and was even very common in past centuries all over the world.

Sex with 17 is not untoward. In fact it is legalized in as good as every country on the planet. Paying for sex with a 17 year old is untoward and illegal and should therefor not be done. It is not worth the jailterm.

if you don't mind I'd like to add you to a lists of posts/ posters I rudely suggested to shut up on a previous page

Sex with 17 is not untoward. In fact it is legalized in as good as every country on the planet. Paying for sex with a 17 year old is untoward and illegal

This poster has an abnormal fixation on under legal age young men. The legal age in Thailand for almost all liaisons discussed on this Board is 18. I suggest abidismaili shuts up on this subject before he suffers the same fate as on the other Boards he has tried to raise this subject - being banned!

This poster has an abnormal fixation on under legal age young men. The legal age in Thailand for almost all liaisons discussed on this Board is 18. I suggest abidismaili shuts up on this subject before he suffers the same fate as on the other Boards he has tried to raise this subject - being banned!

Do you think you are a good man? In fact all I ever say on this topic is to NOT have paid sex with underage guys. I advice strongly against it

In fact I want guys who do it to be arrested and put in jail. As I have said many times.  You can not quote anything else from me. And I would report them to the police. And the strange mystery is why guys like you Peter, who visited Pattaya in the era when it was possible to have underage sex, did NOTHING to stop it. Saw it and did not report on the men who took these boys. Because if fellow gay tourists made secretly pictures of these men, reported them to their embassies, it would have stopped because upon returning home they would be arrested.  But everyone knew about it and the men got away with it. How is that possible? Because the other men let it happen. 

I wonder why. You have an idea why you let criminals get away with it while it was so easy to stop them? Why Peter did let you let it happen back then (assuming indeed you are a veteran traveller to Pattaya)?

Why are you so afraid topics and interesting questions like this pop up now and then and then accuse the people who do it with an unhealthy fascination.  I just reply, I didn't start it. I never start it. You are the one fascinated about it and you have a big big fear obviously it is discussed. Why Peter? Guilthy conscience? 

You could namely not have replied. Yet you did. That reveals a big thing about you.

I wasn't speculating anything. I was posting fact. I was in pattaya for the main part of this thread.

So no. I won't shut up, sorry.

I think it's healthy, especially for newer members here to adopt good habbits of checking IDs, securing valuables and ultimately enjoying their time in Thailand without finding themselves in any kind if trouble.

what I suggest is to take bar hopping tour with few other people like our members and very fast you will learn that it's no such thing like less atrractive.

I'm of firm believe that even Hunchback of Notre Dame would find his takers.

While I understand what do you mean, it's fact that attractive for one is just warranting glance over for otheres and plian ugly for others still . By then grace of God we had different tastes so all have a chance.

As for settling for the best it depends on hornines level. Even on this trip barely 1 week in the making i got involved with some I'm not sure will be looking for repeats. Sometimes we need to go with what is available to stave off that lonely chak wow / spelling ?/ session in the cold room in front of TV.

Beauty of Thialand is that is easier to realize dreams but even here not sure thing.

From my last trip on July-August I learned not to be judgmental and that personal taste on boys is just a usless fixation of mine : I invited a boy to my hotel from Grindr based on the pictures he posted once he arrived it seems that the pictures were about 2 years old and he was less attractive than he used to be but still handsome boy but not exactly my type we had sex and it was OK but not amazing after 5 days I invited him again and the sex was great also I found out that he speaks resonabale English,very nice and polite and fun to be with and we met every night till the end of my vacation. I still in contact with him via Whatsapp and we are planning to meet again on my next trip .