Alizizou

Moonlight Gogo Bangkok

12 hours ago, jason1975 said:

Let me know when you are in bangkok and I shall fly there even just for the short weekend to meet you and go bar hopping with you!

12 hours ago, spoon said:

Can i join? Lol

And new model announced, much much hotter for me. Ohm. All i can say is ohhhmmmyygooddd.

I surely will keep you posted.

That new model!!!:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

21 hours ago, Jasper said:

It seems Moonlight’s  new year party will be held between 25-27 Jan and they will have three special guest models.

According to the photos, Roma appears on 25th,

Ohm is on 26th. 

So yes I am pretty sure Ohm is a special guest, not a permanent model.

F0828D6D-A619-4518-B8B0-77A806D5FE8D.thumb.jpeg.ad035c8169d5c04d23e1bef2cee30ad7.jpeg

Whoa...who's the 3rd model, I'm so excited!!!

14 minutes ago, GWMinUS said:

And it looks like he is Married???  ;-)

it may create problems with LongTime as he may be seeking spousal  approval.

Speaking from experience. One of my first offs in Pattaya was massage boy from Scandic, in the room I asked him about long time so he picked up phone and talked to a voice which sounded girlish. Answer was 'yes', so I asked 'did you talk to your girlfriend?"  and he said smiley 'wife". Sadly he was NOT a good long timer.

Whatever Sam's  marital status is , his lips look highly kissable so lucky girl she is and hopefully not jealous

On 1/11/2020 at 12:04 AM, spoon said:

Omg, another guy ive followed for so long lol. 

THIS guy gas many names and must be very long in the trade as his pict. is since many yrs on some of the  free ´gay maps´ (some postied listing also yrs out of date, but TITs) GB guide. Always advertises for ML. Assume from the pix its a look kreung (half child). Hope I did not distrub you too muth, nah/la? Sorry, where I now sit I cannot make the copy of that last pic Ie beside me, its for the upcoming Ch.Nw Yr this week.

And for your report in the making, esp. looking to read abou Laos experience.

9 minutes ago, pong said:

THIS guy gas many names and must be very long in the trade as his pict. is since many yrs on some of the  free ´gay maps´ (some postied listing also yrs out of date, but TITs) GB guide. Always advertises for ML. Assume from the pix its a look kreung (half child). Hope I did not distrub you too muth, nah/la? Sorry, where I now sit I cannot make the copy of that last pic Ie beside me, its for the upcoming Ch.Nw Yr this week.

And for your report in the making, esp. looking to read abou Laos experience.

Yup, he does look like he has been modelling for a while. Still love his look and he got very nice body too lol