TotallyOz

A Walk Around Gay Bangkok - August 15, 2020

25 minutes ago, Michael said:

..... they were both great with me. But, with each other, ouch! Let's just say they must have thought the other one had poison ivy......

this is what usually happens when we try to force two  guys we like on each other. It may work but usually doesn't, better to pick up one and let him to chose  other one subject to our blessing. That way we may avoid ' poison ivy " syndrome

4 hours ago, vinapu said:

this is what usually happens when we try to force two  guys we like on each other. It may work but usually doesn't, better to pick up one and let him to chose  other one subject to our blessing. That way we may avoid ' poison ivy " syndrome

My intent was to go back and pick up the lad from 2 weeks ago. But, sometimes eyes wander and you just have to have a piece of candy you see in the store. And, I knew this would be the result so I was not upset. I wanted the guy from before to have an off as I know few customers. However, I also knew I would regret not taking the guy from Tawan area.

Great report Michael. A few questions come to mind. There seem to be plenty of boys available but what is the customer situation on a Saturday night in the various bars? 

7 hours ago, Michael said:

We ended up in HotMale and they had a nice selection of guys. Something for everyone.

I recently had a look at the new Hot Male FB page. Seems like the owner is trying to replicate the formula of Moonlight, hunk types, slickly taken social media photographs, and highlighting a few as the “stars”. I hope they don’t go too far though as it would be dull to have two almost identical bars. Does the actual line up now skew towards hunks or are there some twinks? Were there customers? 

The mamasan tried to get my date to order more beer and I left. I told him to never trust a mamasan. :) He is fairly new, or so I was told. Who knows?

Times must be hard if drink sales are being pushed on a boy from another bar. Mamasans even less trustworthy now than ever, so you gave him good advice. But the level of confidence he displayed in your report does not suggest a newbie :lol:

He even took one of my expensive face masks without asking.

I was surprised to read this, it seems very bold. Was this a disposable mask, or a cloth reusable mask? 

But, finally, they did a bit and it was fun. They both left happy.

As I already know from your other reports, you are a generous tipper so I am sure they were left happy, other endings not withstanding! 

5 minutes ago, hank75 said:

Great report Michael. A few questions come to mind. There seem to be plenty of boys available but what is the customer situation on a Saturday night in the various bars? 

I recently had a look at the new Hot Male FB page. Seems like the owner is trying to replicate the formula of Moonlight, hunk types, slickly taken social media photographs, and highlighting a few as the “stars”. I hope they don’t go too far though as it would be dull to have two almost identical bars. Does the actual line up now skew towards hunks or are there some twinks? Were there customers? 

Times must be hard if drink sales are being pushed on a boy from another bar. Mamasans even less trustworthy now than ever, so you gave him good advice. But the level of confidence he displayed in your report does not suggest a newbie :lol:

I was surprised to read this, it seems very bold. Was this a disposable mask, or a cloth reusable mask? 

As I already know from your other reports, you are a generous tipper so I am sure they were left happy, other endings not withstanding! 

Thank you! There were few customers. None in Golden Cock, None in Super A, 1 in Screwboys, 3 or 4 in Hotmale, None in Freshboys. It was quiet when I was there. The boy from Freshboys said last night only two farangs and the rest were Thai customers and only a few of those.

Hotmale had some hot guys but surly not the "stars" from what I saw. Maybe they came later or were outside. The lineup is more hunks but one twink I liked. Freshboys was mostly Twinks and cute and I'd say better than any other bar. Tawan was, well, let's say say, a lot of handsome older daddies on stage but a few younger late 20's and 30's roaming around.

He is not a newbie but worked in the massage area for a bit. He is a massage boy but high energy. I am sure if I had something for him to drink or smoke, he would have loved it.

The mask was a surprise. I wash them after use. I order from https://style-seal.com/collections/air-masks and they are around 300. I don't think he thought he was doing anything bad. It was just revealing to me. He also tried to gag me on his dick so he likes to be in charge.

They left happy with money but the lad from 2 weeks ago messaged all night to see if I was OK and was not angry with him as he knew the 3 way was not on par with his capabilities. :) I told him it was OK. Honestly, it was better than I expected as I have seen this 1000 times in Thailand. Most don't go well. But, this was two gay guys. They made up for it in the kissing department. I think I had my throat tongue wiped and sanitized.

2 hours ago, Michael said:

The mask was a surprise. I wash them after use. I order from https://style-seal.com/collections/air-masks and they are around 300. I don't think he thought he was doing anything bad. It was just revealing to me. He also tried to gag me on his dick so he likes to be in charge.

To me this would be a red flag. This is not the same as a disposable paper mask, but clearly an expensive mask that you bought for your own use and not a souvenir he can help himself to. 

25 minutes ago, hank75 said:

To me this would be a red flag. This is not the same as a disposable paper mask, but clearly an expensive mask that you bought for your own use and not a souvenir he can help himself to. 

Yes, but he saw 40 of them on the table. He is from Issan. I don't think he knew anything about them other that it was cool. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt (yes, I know nuts). But, if he had asked, I would have offered it to him as I don't wear after someone else uses anyway. :)

Agree with you though. Red flag on the play! But, that doesn't stop the game. :)

11 hours ago, Michael said:

Yes, but he saw 40 of them on the table. He is from Issan. I don't think he knew anything about them other that it was cool. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt (yes, I know nuts). But, if he had asked, I would have offered it to him as I don't wear after someone else uses anyway. :)

Agree with you though. Red flag on the play! But, that doesn't stop the game. :)

I don't it's a big deal boy taking a face mask he didn't steal it and if he saw 40 of them on the table he probably assume it's OK to take only one .I don't think he made any wrong here.

On 8/15/2020 at 5:13 PM, hank75 said:

Hot Male and Moonlight have an "identical" owner.  Or as the boys say "same-same".

58 minutes ago, ggobkk said:

Hot Male and Moonlight have an "identical" owner.  Or as the boys say "same-same".

Yes I am aware of that. Moonlight has been very successful but there are some downsides too. It would be a pity to clone the same formula when Hot Male has the chance to have more fun, casual vibes. 

Wondering if the Moonlighters are "guesting" at Hot Male as its more economical of a place to operate and the crowds haven't yet bounced back...given that I'm in California and travel is impossible wondering and speculating is then ighlight of my days.

Haven't noticed anyone mentioning that former Moonlight personality Babe is on Instagram, Twitter, and Tik Tok.  He also has a separate Instagram fashion page (b.babe) where he models apparel.  Apparently from one of his Instagram videos he is willing to dance for groups (in this case women).  

Back to wondering and speculating...

Well

11 hours ago, ggobkk said:

Wondering if the Moonlighters are "guesting" at Hot Male as its more economical of a place to operate and the crowds haven't yet bounced back...given that I'm in California and travel is impossible wondering and speculating is then ighlight of my days.

Haven't noticed anyone mentioning that former Moonlight personality Babe is on Instagram, Twitter, and Tik Tok.  He also has a separate Instagram fashion page (b.babe) where he models apparel.  Apparently from one of his Instagram videos he is willing to dance for groups (in this case women).  

Back to wondering and speculating...

Certainly it will only be "guesting" as Moonlight remains closed. Assuming things return to normal at some point AND the business is still afloat by then, then I'd assume that Moonlight reopens in it's former form, and Hotmale also returns to it's previous style. That's the only thing that makes sense given the same-same ownership. 

As for Babe, there is a funny and in some respects interesting clip with Babe here: 

I'll have to watch it again (at home rather than on the beach) and listen more closely, but from watching the first time I understood Babe claiming to never had anything sexual with a guy, and that yes, he used to be for hire, but only for women. Again, I'll have to watch & listen again to confirm those statements. Interesting though, isnt' it...? ;) 

6 hours ago, anddy said:

I'll have to watch it again (at home rather than on the beach) and listen more closely, but from watching the first time I understood Babe claiming to never had anything sexual with a guy, and that yes, he used to be for hire, but only for women. Again, I'll have to watch & listen again to confirm those statements. Interesting though, isnt' it...? ;) 

I understood something about only “eating dinner” with customers? I’m surprised he would speak openly about working go go. Not a fan of his new nose, the old one was much better. 

9 hours ago, muscfair said:

I didn't know we can just take a guy off without seeing the A-go-go show first.

How much did you pay the Tawan bar and how much did you pay the boy?

I want to know the current market rate as I am going there soon.

He didn't work inside Tawan. He was a massage guy from the same area. He was in the Tawan Bar only because I was staring at him when I went in. The mamasan translated things for me when I left the bar. I gave him 2000 baht plus tip for being sweet.

4 hours ago, muscfair said:

Is he a massage guy from nearby Tawan massage? Most of the boys there are quite twinkish.

Did you pay Tawan bar (Mamasan) any money at all?

You must have missed my first post in this thread. The cost was 500 baht for the off. Yes, I paid the 500 baht to the Tawan Mamasan for the massage boy next door.