Alaskabear

Hmmmm

18 hours ago, Alaskabear said:

I think I’ll check out a massage place but I’m not sure where to start.   Masculine big cock guys are my thing.  And Thailand provides on that front.     

please share the details with us if you find one. 

16 hours ago, pong2 said:

Most of the 20+ massageshops that BKK has will also have the odd guy with big equipmt. These places are very much spread out over the city, those in outer suburbia will be Thai for Thai mostly, as hardly any farang will even know how to find them. Some of them advertize on a special site thaimassageboy.com.

Frequent poster vinapu-find his well earned prized report from a 2 week stay last dec.- seems to have roughly same liking and he, as for BKK, rec. Sabaidee (in the garage just off a soi off Ram IV east of Silom toward the Klong Toey slums.

Famous just moved Tawan bar also runs/ran? (sorry, not been there since covid outbreak myself) a massageshop in that soi.

And there is still-reopened again, Arena in Silom plaza-upper floor.

Just ask receptionist-he has heard the request many, many times. Very often those with big guns are not the most handsome men-in fact thats the reason why they are there!

Or just scroll down a little- there is a longer post on musclemen massage a few weeks ago

'thaimassageboy.com' seems to have disappeared. 

• Members
16 hours ago, vinapu said:

both bars share the same owner and often also the boys, 18past19 just reported other day that few HotMale guys showed in Monnlight after most moonlighters were offed

Oh that is interesting as for me the two couldn’t be further apart.  Well, Imguess it does make sense if you want to offer different products.   I prefer the hotmale for sure.   

I actually just came back from another night there.   I would say close to 20 boys and probably 25 customers during my time there.    Another great night and a lot more of a typical party atmosphere.     

My date and I actually stopped in Tawan since it was near my hotel (The Quarter). There were probably 5-6 boys .  Though one I wasn’t sure if he was a boy or a customer. Which isn’t a good sign.   However there were three young and cute guys there dancing.   And it was a lot more intimate not just in size but also interaction.   I saw some naughtiness happening between customer and client which was a welcome sight.