Vessey

Winner Boys Pattaya Re-Opening 1st June

August 2022 I visited and it was just a table in the street, 2 dancers and a bartender the second time I visited. It appeared Win was busy with younger falang owner or bf or both. 

Just mentioning this because I assume(hope) he is taking good care of him as he recovers. I just lose it when I hear about a sick cute boy.

39 minutes ago, peterholland said:

I think i will take 5 and 38 together, but don t know it's possible or not. Do boys want to have a threesome?

I've found 3somes not that popular. Maybe I've been unlucky, mainly tried on Grindr. Members here have suggested selecting your boy from a go go bar, and asking him to nominate a 'friend' whom he likes.  

Thank you Vessey for the photos, particularly appreciated by such as I, whose bar-going days are over. Happy memories of  twink-bars.....the photos we usually see tend to be of "the other sort" of bar. Cockpit, Moonlight, City, Sawatdee and (for personal reasons) the old Dream Boys. They cheered me up on a grey London morning.

Hi..I  come to Venue hotel on 20 February for 5 nights...I just am wondering  which bars near this hotel have some cute,slim, feminine  types of boys. It has been 3 years since I last visited during covid and I know everything  changes. Any recommendations  would be greatly  appreciated..there was a bar/restaurant  in the middle of complex called Divarium or something  similar  to that..open air place...it was good then. Still good?

Edited by davidmelba
Added info

On 2/16/2024 at 2:05 AM, davidmelba said:

Hi..I  come to Venue hotel on 20 February for 5 nights...I just am wondering  which bars near this hotel have some cute,slim, feminine  types of boys. It has been 3 years since I last visited during covid and I know everything  changes. Any recommendations  would be greatly  appreciated..there was a bar/restaurant  in the middle of complex called Divarium or something  similar  to that..open air place...it was good then. Still good?

There are many bars close to Venue with the type of boy you like. One is DoDo Bar, across from Venue, with boys actually dancing between the seated customers. A new bar, Best Bar/Boy just next to Venue plus many others. Divarium no longer serving food to my knowledge. There is a German restaurant across from Divarium, Dolce Vita, which is reasonable and popular. Plus Poseidon and Yupins. Near Soda Massage on the next soi over, there are several Farang and Thai restaurants.

1 hour ago, Londoner said:

Plenty of cute guys in that area. The massage places are open during the daytime too. The guys sit outside and so it's easy to choose.

Some of them are quite pushy and aggressive (Foxy Smile for example). Soda on the other hand are friendly. Sitting in O Delices you can watch them coming and going 😉