Vessey

Winner Boys Pattaya Re-Opening 1st June

Boys there last night were mostly sitting outside with customers at one huge table. A couple boys came inside with me for a while and danced . I was more happy with my favorite blue kamalazes with three getting downed rapidly. They didn’t have a chance 😛

20 hours ago, siriusBE said:

Some of them are quite pushy and aggressive (Foxy Smile for example). Soda on the other hand are friendly. Sitting in O Delices you can watch them coming and going 😉

The presence of so many cute guys around the Complex is really cheering. When I was a Boyztown regular I recall wandering through the JC after an afternoon at the beach and thinking how dull it was; not now. 

And I agree about Soda. The guys there are always so friendly even to those of us just passing by. And there are invariably plenty there, even in the early afternoons.

Older Post on Facebook from Winner Bar:

Ring the bell in Winner boy bar - online! 🔔
During this difficult time with travel restrictions very few tourists arrive to Thailand. Winner boy bar and our staff are struggeling for survival and we would kindly appreciate your help to keep the bar open and the staff employed.
If you want to ring the bell in our bar and buy a drink for all our gogo boys for a 1000 thai baht donation, we will send you a personal video in messenger of ringing the bell in the bar. All boys in Winner boy bar would be very grateful 🙏🙏🙏 And it would help to keep the bar and the wonderful gay area of Sunee plaza still open ready for you on your next holiday to Thailand and Pattaya. Please send us a message if you are interested for more information.

I was there a few weeks ago and tipped every boy in the bar at when I stopped in. I am sure they could use the business now also.

12 hours ago, t0oL1 said:

Well I've never noticed an owner there but it seems he's providing a valuable service. A place for some gays to work (and sleep?) also.

Or maybe some are renting a room somewhere. Or both. 

The cocktails are a plus also.

The owner, Paul, can be seen sitting outside of Winner Bar most nights. Ten boys on stage tonight.

1 hour ago, kokopelli3 said:

The owner, Paul, can be seen sitting outside of Winner Bar most nights.

he knows that mice play when cat is away.

When many years ago one of Boyztown bars "Happy something" closed there were comments that Neil the owner was too often absent and boys ruined the place by themselves

"Happy Place." Pattayaland Soi 2. It had many good features- clean toilets for one. It was a personal request from Neil to P and me to visit and so we couldn't turn him down although being "past" bars by that time. It must have been the last time the two of us were in a go go bar together!

Neil was in poor health and wanted to semi-retire. He left the bar in the hands of an old friend, one of the dancers from Throb.  Apparently, this guy rented the premises to associates for  out- of- hours parties. Neil was told and, in  in the small hours, went there and  sacked the mamasan on the spot. He was replaced by yet another friend who had previously been dismissed from Neil's entourage after some unacceptable behaviour ( don't ask) in one of Bangkok's swankiest hotels. Very cute , as I recall.

As for the bar, the music was too loud for sensitive souls like me  and nor were the guys to to my taste....too macho. Neil put a lot of money into the project.

I loved Neal , Roseanne 's husband as he liked to be known.

No one actually knew where he is interned 

On 4/5/2024 at 7:35 PM, vinapu said:

he knows that mice play when cat is away.

When many years ago one of Boyztown bars "Happy something" closed there were comments that Neil the owner was too often absent and boys ruined the place by themselves

I remember reading a book about Sunee Plaze written by Micheal (forget his surname) who was the owner of Top Man Bar at the entrance to the Plaza. It was directly opposite Forest House. 

In it he describes how he went away for a week or two and left his bar in the hands of some of the staff. When he returned he found similar things had happened and had to get rid of the stuff too.

Sorry cannot remember the title or the Authors surname 

The author was Michael J Burchall, and the Book was:

"Boystown, 1982-2008, My Life and the History of Cockpit Bar, Le Bistro Restaurant, and the Story of Boystown Pattaya".

It was more about Boystown than Sunee Plaza - he had the Cockpit Bar in Boystown for many years, and then later Topman in Sunee Plaza, for a much shorter period.

9 hours ago, Olddaddy said:

I loved Neal , Roseanne 's husband as he liked to be known.

No one actually knew where he is interned 

if memory serves me well he died on the flight to USA so likely found his final rest somewhere there

9 hours ago, forrestreid said:

The author was Michael J Burchall, and the Book was:

"Boystown, 1982-2008, My Life and the History of Cockpit Bar, Le Bistro Restaurant, and the Story of Boystown Pattaya".

It was more about Boystown than Sunee Plaza - he had the Cockpit Bar in Boystown for many years, and then later Topman in Sunee Plaza, for a much shorter period.

Yes lovely man

I recall he went back to the UK eventually.

Of course he had passed now , but ran a fantastic go go bar .