reader

Patpong comings and goings

Gonna go out on a limb here and predict that we'll soon know the outcome of the rumor that a new bar was opening on Patpong 2. 10Tazione posted earlier in this tread that a venue was slated to open opposite Hot Male beer bar on July 27. However, not a hint of confirmation since.

Glad to hear all is good in our gay ghetto and things are moving in the right direction.

Hope new bar will be successful and will not share fate of now defunct  New Twilight.

With Chinese owner there's a bit  of possibility that he may turn it into another Dreamboys at soi twilight or BBB in Boyztown , Pattaya with their Chinese  customers marching right to the bar without paying any attention to offerings in rest of the soi but that remains to be seen.

Hope boys at Hot Male are doing well and are as handsome  or cute or both as always had been.

On 9/9/2023 at 10:02 PM, jason1975 said:

I just watched on Moonlight's Tiktok. The guy who used to be the first to walk on runway at Jupiter - he has lots of tattoos - has joined Moonlight last night!

His nick is Mao, he was usually entertaining girls at Jupiter, perhaps got bored and switched to the right side of equation. 

It looks Moonlight added few new guys to their stable of models and this is about time to refresh offerings. Tiger, one of recent additions is particularly impressively handsome , I also like Mean and Jar

An excellent thread, but many casual visitors will miss it since most never realise that there is a separate "Gay Thailand Businesses" section. I have never really understood the logic of that. You do, after all, have people posting about visits to massage parlours in the Gay Thailand section as well as massage place reviews here. There is no natural division.

This thread would probably sit more sensibly in the Gay Thailand Businesses section, particularly since you have had people adding in what are essentially trip report notes rather than actual Comings and Goings of Bangkok venues. Besides, it would definitely be of broad and general interest.

Nice to see the old Dream Boy site coming back to life. I miss having my view blocked by that giant pillar.

11 hours ago, Department_Of_Agriculture said:

An excellent thread, but many casual visitors will miss it since most never realise that there is a separate "Gay Thailand Businesses" section

with 5200 views from May 22nd  somehow this thread finds it's way to the eyes and hearts of visitors to the forum 

1 hour ago, jason1975 said:

Thanks for update and photo, @paulsf Shall definitely go in and check it out next month. @vinapu I shall be in Bangkok for long weekend in 1st week of October!

I'd be happy to join you  for weekend of fun but unfortunately airfares are not coming down to my acceptable level so chances are slim. Checking every day though

10 hours ago, 10tazione said:

But "Sol" in Spanish has the same meaning as "Tawan" in Thai ...

5 hours ago, reader said:

In Roman mythology, Sol was the Sun god.

Spanish, Roman mythology, somehow I don't expect such sophistry from the owner. Wouldn't simple SUN do the trick?

I suspect name has something to do with Peruvian currency also named sol