reader

Apollo massage Bangkok

18 minutes ago, jason1975 said:

I haven't been to Apollo but I have their Line account and I receive their daily messages. Lo and behold, I recognise a Cambodian guy in today's message from Apollo. He used to be at Jupiter but he stopped. Now I know where he's working!

Was he one of the "superstars" asking for bigger money there?

5 hours ago, floridarob said:

You've helped Foodland out so much, they've built a flagship store nearby to handle the overflow 😉

Thank you, truth to be told I, m bit worried as it seems that days when restaurant there was full are gone, now whenever I pass and I do often there plenty seats available. No idea whom to blame

When it comes to the LINE app, I'm a technical klutz since I have no reason or opportunity to use this app unless I am in Thailand. So, here's hoping someone can help me out here.

I have the friended Apollo Massage on Line.

They sent me a mosaic of boys pictures all with Thai names, no English names (see attached) All the pics are in a single image file, not separate image files.

I ask them how do I choose and tell them whom I have chosen. They reply to say Capture a picture 

What does Capture a picture mean? How is it done? I think maybe it means screenshot (am I right? perhaps I'm wrong making this assumtpion) but to do that on a single face, I need to able to zoom massively to only have one face on my screen, but the composite photo will not zoom sufficiently large.

I must be doing something completely wrong. Can anyone advise me on this?

1700054360358.jpg

12 hours ago, Marc in Calif said:

I don't use Line either, but I think I know what to do with a screenshot. On my phone, I can choose to Edit a screenshot after I've snapped and saved it. 

Here's what my Android phone can do with a screenshot:

1. Open the saved screenshot.
  2. Press the Edit option.
  3. Press Mark or Arrow.
  4. Do one of the following:
    With Mark, draw a circle around the face of the masseur you want.
    With Arrow, insert an arrow pointing to the face of the masseur you want.
  5. Be sure to save the edited screenshot.
  6. Send the edited screenshot to the massage spa. 

I already know who will get Nobel Prize next year

19 minutes ago, macaroni21 said:

@Marc in Calif yes, that should work. Why didn't I think of it? 

Apollo hasn't really thought through its sales and marketing. It's sending a few pictures, always in aggregated sets,  with no info about physique or expected tips. Hardly the most user-friendly set-up.

from time to time they send individual pictures with description and min tip stated , I collected several, last one from Oct 29 but I agree that their marketing is all over the place.