jason1975

Things are back to pre-Covid (trip report June 2023)

17 hours ago, jason1975 said:

Maybe other forum members can provide insight on why and how guys change bars.

from few boys I asked it was usually following friends or not liking mamasan or boss. In 2016 or 17 few boys at Tawan were asked to leave because they did not met their  quota of  drinks or offs. Not sure that practice exists anymore anywhere but somehow I doubt, bars need crowded scene because even most attractive guys after a while will be losing their luster.

50 minutes ago, jason1975 said:

I  went to Tawan to off tall dark twink with glasses whom I had seen a few days ago. Very young only 19. Thai. Horny like crazy and kept begging to fuck me. Enjoyable session. Only downer is he asked for extra for taxi.

hope all those members who swear never go to Tawan because they don't like big guys read your report and  try something they never did, twinks of Tawan

50 minutes ago, jason1975 said:

Overall not as sexciting as previous trips (nothing can beat the days of Soi Twilight) but this was a leisurely enjoyable holiday as I got to know some new people (the owners and staff of Coffee Grinder) and met several forum members. Next trip in December!

Have a safe trip home. it was fun to meet you there for dinner at G's and drinking with boys at Jupiter. Thank you for your time and reports, till next time !

Thank you all for your kind praises. I cannot compare to our famous fellow forum member in his trip reports. Now I am deciding whether to go to Bangkok again in early December or mid-December until Christmas. Once I confirm my work schedule by August, will make booking.

5 minutes ago, jason1975 said:

Thank you all for your kind praises. I cannot compare to our famous fellow forum member in his trip reports. Now I am deciding whether to go to Bangkok again in early December or mid-December until Christmas. Once I confirm my work schedule by August, will make booking.

why wait till December, don't you have long weekends there ?

6 hours ago, vinapu said:

blessed are those whose flight time is only 2.5 hrs

I went for a weekend once, I asked my  boss if I could go out of town for a weekend  (I was in Dallas) , he said sure....I left BKK Sept 11, 2001 to go back to the US (was still Sept 10 there), when I told him I was stuck in Vancouver and didn't know when I'd make it back, he said, I knew you were going out of town,  I didn't think you were going to the other side of the world for the weekend!

Better to go for a weekend than not and wish you did.

for me it's usually about 24 hours one way. So at least 2 weeks and more like 4 makes it worthwhile

I thought week long trip was idiocy until I tried it in 2018 and repeated in 2019. Actually enjoyed it chiefly because boys I met were outstanding and in 2019 my long leg on return was in half empty Eva aircraft so I had all 4 seats in the middle section to myself. First class for the poor