Keithambrose

Suvarnabhumi arrival

Forgot to mention that when I arrived, the airport was not that busy. I was surprised, as I arrived at 4pm. I used the fast track, and went straight to a booth, but the main immigration are was not at all crowded. Maybe I was lucky. No luggage so in hotel car 25 mins after touchdown.

Just now, Keithambrose said:

Forgot to mention that when I arrived, the airport was not that busy. I was surprised, as I arrived at 4pm. I used the fast track, and went straight to a booth, but the main immigration are was not at all crowded. Maybe I was lucky. No luggage so in hotel car 25 mins after touchdown.

Don't forget it's the low season now ...

I arrived at Savanabhumi last Wednesday at about 9 pm and also went through Fastrack.  Quite quick and my bag was waiting for me.

However there were lots of people in the ordinary queues.

It didn’t do me much good though because the flight was nearly two hours late arriving but the Pattaya Limo taxi waited for me …bless him! 

7 hours ago, dellboy said:

is it in the centre of the gay area ?? i hope to stay in the area shortly and would love advice on where best to stay for two days .. thanks in advance 

(sorry for the threadfuck ) 

Great hotel, not sure what your budget is, but I'm a fan of the Tarntawan Place hotel, inexpensive and perfect location. get their Executive room, they are on the front side of the building and a little nicer.

1 hour ago, floridarob said:

Great hotel, not sure what your budget is, but I'm a fan of the Tarntawan Place hotel, inexpensive and perfect location. get their Executive room, they are on the front side of the building and a little nicer.

thanks foridarob, Im willing to spash (the cash) for a change !!!

5 hours ago, dellboy said:

thanks foridarob, Im willing to spash (the cash) for a change !!!

14 hours ago, dellboy said:

is it in the centre of the gay area ?? i hope to stay in the area shortly and would love advice on where best to stay for two days .. thanks in advance 

(sorry for the threadfuck ) 

Le Siam, Furama Silom , Furama Sathorn .

4 hours ago, Keithambrose said:

I am at the Meridien, Surawong, very nice, no problem with joiners. 

Wow, just looked....3 nights £423 with breakfast or £375 without breakfast 🙄 

I have just booked 3 night for £69 in Trinity Silom Hotel and looks great 👌