Frippe83

Visa on arrival

On 8/27/2023 at 4:16 AM, Boy69 said:

If you have return ticket it shouldn't be a Problem to receive another visa on arrival but if you do it too many times in calendari year the Thai immigration can refuse to let you in.

They CAN refuse and do. Meet all requirements. Fucking yanks and their entitlement. 

On 8/27/2023 at 6:55 AM, Ryanqqq said:

Just to be pedantic, sorry. A lot of western and neighboring Asian countries do not need visa on arrival In Thailand. It is 14-90  days visa exempt. Most gets the 30 days as I suppose it’s due to a bilateral agreement with each of them. 

Notable countries needing visa on arrival are China and India. They immediately pay some fees coming to Thailand.

Some of the lucky countries getting 90 days visa exempt are South Korea, Brazil and Argentina.

Just to correct you, try doing them back to back, leaving and re-entering, and see how the Thai/Viet/Cambodian/Lao  immigration officers look at you. The question wasn't about availability. It was about frequency. I'm surprised some of you managed to access the internet and talk here. 

5 hours ago, gayinpattaya said:

Just to correct you, try doing them back to back, leaving and re-entering, and see how the Thai/Viet/Cambodian/Lao  immigration officers look at you. The question wasn't about availability. It was about frequency. I'm surprised some of you managed to access the internet and talk here. 

I'm surprised you did not read the OP. He has returned to Sweden and will be departing again from Sweden. He is not doing a border run! With an onward ticket out of the country he will have no problem.

3 hours ago, Ryanqqq said:

Just to correct you, there’s absolutely no suggestion about back to back re-entering in what I said. There’s actually no suggestion at all. It was just about the difference between visa on arrival and visa exempt. 
I suggest you re read my innocuous post. Or perhaps, don’t bother, neither would I ever with you 😂

Good to know. 
Thankfully Pattaya's rotten old regulars are dropping off at 1 or 2 a week at the moment. 
Couldn't be happier about that. 

10 hours ago, gayinpattaya said:

Good to know. 
Thankfully Pattaya's rotten old regulars are dropping off at 1 or 2 a week at the moment. 
Couldn't be happier about that. 

There's a betting pool going on about when it's going to be your turn,  on one of the private member boards.

I'm not as optimistic as others, since I know you.... But I've picked "accident" while drunk within 2 years. Some of the other ones are quite creative.....

1 hour ago, floridarob said:

There's a betting pool going on about when it's going to be your turn,  on one of the private member boards.

I'm not as optimistic as others, since I know you.... But I've picked "accident" while drunk within 2 years. Some of the other ones are quite creative.....

Can i join the private member boards? Lol