Pantherz

Geriatric Australian in Black and White Button Down Shirt

28 minutes ago, Pantherz said:

The waiters look so uncomfortable and it is certainly disgusting to watch. 

Poor judgement on his part for sure. Probably pointless to take him aside and have a word, that would just make it worse.
I doubt it is the first time the staff have had to deal with poor standards but I agree, it can be pretty disgusting to witness and not be able to recitfy the situation.
Maybe you could buy the waiters a drink later....

5 minutes ago, EX Navy Dad said:

Poor judgement on his part for sure. Probably pointless to take him aside and have a word, that would just make it worse.
I doubt it is the first time the staff have had to deal with poor standards but I agree, it can be pretty disgusting to witness and not be able to recitfy the situation.
Maybe you could buy the waiters a drink later....

I actually thought of saying something but he fancied himself so much walking around with duck lips dancing I was almost sure it was going to end up in a big argument so I held back. 

1 hour ago, Pantherz said:

Yes both were. Which is why it’s disgusting because he is wasn’t and it was not consensual. 

Find the time to buy them a consensual no strings drink, not that you should have to apologise for anyone else, but it might make thier day to know someone is on thier side. 

2 hours ago, scott456 said:

You could take a video of this B&W button down shirt guy and publicly shame him on IG or Tiktok.

No point, move along, nothing to see here.
Tik Tok? I mean no.... don't do it.
don't even have Tik tok on your phone.

Go back the day after, buy the boys a drink and let them know someone cares about them

Don't do that tick tok shit. no one benefits from that riubbish. 

2 hours ago, scott456 said:

You could take a video of this B&W button down shirt guy and publicly shame him on IG or Tiktok.

And you could like like a real proper arsehole farang on your youtube channel.
Good luck with that.
Do us a favour, leave the forum.... 

You have no respect for the boys. 

• Members
4 hours ago, forky123 said:

That depends how it escalates. The two waiters may not appreciate their assaults trending. In fact they may not appreciate the assault on them being filmed at all given their loss of face. 

3 hours ago, EX Navy Dad said:

And you could like like a real proper arsehole farang on your youtube channel.
Good luck with that.
Do us a favour, leave the forum.... 

You have no respect for the boys. 

You've never seen videos with some background people blurred out?  There are tons of videos on YouTube filmed on airplanes, on streets, on Walmarts...etc, with blurred people or backgrounds.  I am shocked you don't know this.

In some Thai venues a situation like this would be very quickly dealt with with  a bottle to the head of the twat.

Here is a particularly satisfying video of a pair of idiots getting their due for bad behavior.

I particularly like how everyone else carries-on with business as usual.

The bouncers are a pretty hot bunch as well...

I think it's fantastic a older man is dancing ,forever young ! 

In fact I started dancing in jomtien last time I was there carried a boy on my shoulders doing squats , you aren't here long enjoy life I'm 60 I would rather see a old guy dancing than sitting there miserable at a bar table as I walk past all with sour looks on their face 

Better than the old wannabees miserable looking farangs I used to see in Sunee years ago , thankfully most have died off.

7 hours ago, scott456 said:

You've never seen videos with some background people blurred out?  There are tons of videos on YouTube filmed on airplanes, on streets, on Walmarts...etc, with blurred people or backgrounds.  I am shocked you don't know this.

I have seen people blurred out. I've also seen how many times people don't bother. 

Personally if I saw two people being assaulted in this manner and another person filming it I'd just assume the two arseholes were together.

5 hours ago, Olddaddy said:

I think it's fantastic a older man is dancing ,forever young ! 

In fact I started dancing in jomtien last time I was there carried a boy on my shoulders doing squats , you aren't here long enjoy life I'm 60 I would rather see a old guy dancing than sitting there miserable at a bar table as I walk past all with sour looks on their face 

Better than the old wannabees miserable looking farangs I used to see in Sunee years ago , thankfully most have died off.

Interesting that this was your takeaway from the post. Dancing wasn’t the issue. When I saw all of that going on yesterday I actually asked myself … could that be Olddaddy?