Gay Thailand
This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.
Subforums
11,067 topics in this forum
-
Hi Guys In the past I have often quickly walked past and politely ignored the touts at various tailors near Boys town Pattaya or on the Surrawong Road in Bangkok. However I do need to wear reasonable suites in my job in the UK (normally from M&S - sad I know!) and wondered if any of you had any experience of buying a made to measure suit in Thailand, how long it honestly takes as my worry is it not being quite ready and rushing or being posted to me and any recommendations? I am back in March staying at Baan Souy for 8 days so any good tailors in the Boys Town or Jomtian area would be good, then in Bangkok at the Raya for 6 days so again near there on Surrawong or S…
-
- 6 replies
- 1.9k views
-
-
Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone has any info about gyms that are "tourist friendly" i.e. provide short term memberships or even per entry payments. While hotels/condos normally have a small gym, the equipments are often lacking. So, I was hoping to find a properly equipped gyms in BKK and Pattaya that I can frequent during my usual short trips there. Thanks in advance for any info you guys can share. :-)
- 9 replies
- 2.7k views
-
Does anyone know if Soda is still working at Tawan?
- 5 replies
- 2.5k views
-
It is so heart warming to read the condemnations of these stupid farangs who exposed their butts in a temple, and how they deserve lashes and other punishment for their crime... Crime? It just came to my attention an episode in the news that confirms that not all is smiles in this land: "Thai cadet’s death, organ removal spark debate on military’s hazing culture" "When the parents could receive the corpse of their 18-year-old son, he lacked brain, heart, stomach and bladder. Now they demand clarification. The death of the cadet sheds light on brutal practices in the Thai military" One can google articles about this incident everywhere. With the smile…
- 46 replies
- 9.1k views
-
My partner and I will celebrate our 15th anniversary in Bangkok this weekend and are looking for recommendations for a nice dinner place for Thai food in the Silom area which is not too over-the-top pricey or a must-go touristy place like Vertigo, State Tower LeBua etc. Thanks in advance!
- 6 replies
- 3k views
-
I usually leave it to Reader to post info like this, but FYI :- On Dec 23, the Bangkok gay community is taking over National Stadium for a sports day and pride parade. Bangkok Gay Festival 2017 is organized by Bangkokgay, who are claiming the event as "the world's first gay sports day" to take place in a real stadium. The day's highlights include a parade of muay Thai fighters led by Parinya "Nong Toom" Charoenphol, the first ever transgender muay Thai fighter, and a full molam band providing live music. On top of a packed roster of sporting events is the pride parade, which will take place inside the National Stadium at the end of the day. Tickets are on sale now…
- 4 replies
- 2.6k views
-
I visited bangkok mid june this year. After two failed attempts in 2012 and 2014. It was my first time to visit bkk on my own. Here's a rundown of what happened Day 1 -after arriving in bkk , had a quick nap . Late in the afternoon, i made a few rounds around silom area and decided to have a massage at senso. Masseurs were buff and price was quite high. Massage was ok with happy ending. Day 2. After a day tour in ayuthaya, decided to try my lack at prince. There were guys available. All top. I ask the mamasan for advice on who to choose among the five available masseurs. He picked the biggest guys who i suppose has the biggest among them. I ended up choosing anoth…
- 12 replies
- 2.6k views
-
Hi all, very new here. I am still struggling to get the hang of using this forum. By the way, as I went through various threads last week, I was really surprised with the amount of posts and discussions about Cambodian men working in bars in Thailand. This is pretty much something that I have never heard before. To me, talking about Cambodians working in Thailand, first thing that would come up in my head is the millions of Cambodians working both legally and illegally in construction and agriculture sectors there. I am very interested to find out why many Cambodian men end up working in entertainment sector in Thailand. As some of you posted about "barfini…
- 60 replies
- 11.6k views
- 1 follower
-
Hi all, It's been a long time since I've been in Thailand and had free time to enjoy myself. I get to stay in Bangkok for 1 night in transit and looking to make the most of it. Last time I was transiting via Bangkok I got lucky and met a young Chinese couple off Grindr. I'm not counting on such luck this time so eager to get up to date with the best spots. My type depends on my mood. I'm a sucker for twinks but can be partial to a bit muscle too. Are there any specific bars that cater to my taste more than others? Following the funeral of the King is the Sanam Luang area back to normal? Are military boys curbside like in the past? Finally I'm in 2 mind…
- 10 replies
- 3.5k views
-
Spent a pleasant week in Pattaya at the end of October, stayed in the Poseidon in the Jomtien Complex in a very nice and recently refurbished suite for the first few days. I then decamped to an apartment just across the road in View Talay 2 for the remainder of the stay. The apartment was on the top floor, and very nicely furnished, complete with a jacuzzi. Stepping out of the lift one evening I was greeted by a boy who looked vaguely familiar. I may have seen him at one of the bars at some point. A bit taller than me but quite slim, not bad looking, probably in his mid twenties. I stepped aside to let him into the lift but he showed no interest in leaving the flo…
- 30 replies
- 8.5k views
-
Been here a week and staying till march. Went to Toy Boys, only about two guys i liked, those being thin to normal size twinks. 220 baht for a drink. This was a Tuesday night so probably fewer boys than normal. Prism Bar, on other side of soi,the old Funny Boys, had almost same amount of twinks. I stayed there for an hour and no one came in the whole time. Some boys are from Power Boys, as well as the mamasaan. As well as a boy from Nice Boys. On to Cupid Dolls where they had to me the most interesting ones. They must be trained to smile a lot and keep looking at you. Id say medium twinks there. I noticed when i left my hearing was worse and still have ringing in my …
- 23 replies
- 6.3k views
-
Pre-announcement-for those who may be interested: from the last issue of magazine ThaiPeuan/Desire. In Hall 4 of that giant exhibition complex in Muang Thong Thanee (a big skyscraper comnplex-where a lot of Burmese have found home)-quite far out of town (somewhere near DMK-Airport, Cheang Wattana rd-where der christian started his career in BKK). No idea what it will show- i guess mostly expensive beauty treatments and financial interests?!
- 1 reply
- 1.3k views
-
Any suggestions would be appreciated...I love massages and I am looking forward to experience Thai massages...
- 33 replies
- 10.6k views
-
generally I am a short to medium time. When longtime has happened by chance or design there often is a reluctance for round two in the morning. Do u get two pounds of flesh so as to speak? Do some literally what the company till morning with only one round? I do require two lots.
- 11 replies
- 3.8k views
-
I've paid for a room on the barracks floor at the Babylon Hotel in Bangkok and I have a few questions and certainly could use some advice from anyone who has stayed there. I'm older (74) and have recently sold 2 gay clubs and bars in NYC and West Hollywood, so I'm used to being around gay guys of all ages and dealt with dancers both clothed and fluffing themselves before getting up on the gogo boxes. In other words, I've been around the block. That said: 1. Can anyone tell me what the floors are like? 2. Does each room have a door for privacy? 3. While the idea, as I understand it, is to encourage mingling among the guests with the opportunity to play with e…
- 15 replies
- 4.4k views
-
Didn't want to post off topic on the tragic Lurker thread so made new thread. It relates to a comment by floridabob below on the Lurker thread regarding contact info on your person when in Thailand. It's always good to bring the topic up every so often as a reminder. When abroad anywhere, but especially Thailand I carry a credit card sized passport page copy, which is the passport page photocopied laminated and folded in half. Before laminating I use the blank side to print out contact number for bf and best friend in Thailand, then next of kin in UK. Also my travel insurance company name, policy number, tel no and email address. Below that any medication I might be …
- 5 replies
- 2.4k views
-
Michael has informed me that Lurker passed away in his Hotel. I have no other information. Very sad that after spending so much time planning and thinking about his first trip to Thailand, that this would happen to him in a strange country. RIP Lurker
- 23 replies
- 6.1k views
- 1 follower
-
Hi everyone, A topic I wish I wasn't discussing but wondered if anyone has had similar experiences and could offer any advice. I flew into Thailand just under 2 weeks ago and after spending one night in BKK headed to Pattaya. I went straight to Sansuk sauna and guesthouse where I stayed in one of their guesthouse rooms. Each morning at Sansuk I was waking up with what looked like rashes on my arms and thighs and could not work out what was causing it. I asked at reception a few times who said they had never seen this before. Luckily I had my trusted tea tree oil with me and so used that on the rashes which took them down in no time. What I began to notice…
- 83 replies
- 17.6k views
-
What do you normally pay for short time in Pattaya ? ie Your median tip. Tip ONLY. That's median, not average. Select the nearest number. The mind your own business option is selected by not participating. The same goes for people who never off in Pattaya. Also, this is a private poll, so whilst I will participate, I'm not going to be the first to do so, as that would be too obvious. I may run a long time poll shortly, but let's see how this one goes first.
- 17 replies
- 5.2k views
-
What is your median long time tip in Pattaya ? PIck the number closest to your choice.
- 5 replies
- 2.7k views
-
Hi It has been more then a year ago sibce I last visited Pattaya so I ask your fellow-members for some advice/help . December 2017 I will visit Pattaya and Jomtien for 1 week. I have decided that this time I will stay in Jomtien and /i managed to book myself a nice 3 persons max.-appartment in one of the resorts there I come to Pattaya with my own car so I can easy travel to Pattaya and back. I love femme twinks and hope you fellow-members can give me advice of the Go-Go's/bars/massage joints I should visit to find a what I am looking for. Boystown I visited last time and I found many cuties in Toyboys; kawaii and cupidol. Are this still the bars to go to…
- 54 replies
- 12.6k views
-
Let me start off with a little background.. I am a heavy set 56 year old guy (turning 57 on my last full day in town). In the last couple of years, my body is not keeping up with my mind as far as youth..I have had a bulging disc in my lower back for almost two years now.. It pinches on my sciatic nerve, causing pain down my right leg, from hip to knee. Nothing has been of much help as far as improvements. I have had numerous epidurals, and visit a chiropractor regularly, but no real, long term inprovements. And the surgeon says I am not a candidate for surgury. My latest ailment has been some pretty intense heartburn/acid reflux. This has been going on for a few weeks,…
- 61 replies
- 15.1k views
- 1 follower
-
Do you prefer short time or long time ? Do you end up often doing short time because your boys prefer it ? And for the discussion, do you have any tactics to make sure you get long time and to make sure the boy does not agree to long time & turn it into short time ? I have of course encountered this. Also, the opposite, which is boys who try to hang around hoping for a multi-day off. However, this is less frequent. Some of the ones like that end up with boyfriends & are off the scene.
- 9 replies
- 2.8k views
-
I decided that the US's Thanksgiving holiday would be better spent in Pattaya and Bangkok. I'll be in Pattaya 22,23, and 24 November. I'm staying in Jomtien at the Poseidon. Planning on exploring Sunee - which I've not had the chance/opportunity to visit/sample time for on past visits. Then in Bangkok at The Raya from the afternoon of the 25 until I depart on the 30th. Mac from Siamroads has designed some day trips to parts obscure (to me) during the day on 26th and 27th I'd enjoy meeting other Forum members and if schedules might coincide, send me a PM.
- 1 reply
- 1.5k views
-
Looked in at Screwboys early Tuesday evening (around 8.00pm). Was the only customer, but boy, what are you guys missing! Some great boys - in their blue and white striped speedos - a really friendly and helpful mamasan, and good prices. There's a new boy - Thai twink 19 y/o, no. 2- who I sat with for a bit (and tipped), and would have offed him 'cept I was pushed for time. Was going to go back last night for a short time with him, but got delayed. The difference between Screwboys and Classic (which apparently is closing) is huge! Classic has (or had) pushy mamasans, higher drink prices, pushing for tips, and an 'OK' ish group of boys. Screwboys is the opposi…
- 30 replies
- 7.3k views