Gay Thailand
This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.
Subforums
11,067 topics in this forum
-
I’ve planned a short one week trip to Thailand to relax a bit after some months of hard work in Europe. First part is planned in Pattaya (Agate hotel) and the last days in Bangkok (Raya Surawong hotel). Part 1 : Pattaya I had a very comfortable 11 hour direct flight with Thai Airways. As I had the front row, I had extra leg space and that is nice to have. However, my left feet was itching all the time. Arrived around 6AM at the airport, immigration took only 15 minutes and my taxi to Pattaya was waiting for me. I prefer to stay in the Jomtien Complex, but not in the Zing as last time. Agate Hotel is indeed a lot better, but more expensive. The room is very ni…
- 9 replies
- 3.5k views
-
I'm going to Pattaya - Bangkok for a two week holiday, i'm a 20yrs old student, since i have never been there i was wondering if you guys could tell me some nice bars/cinemas/sauna/massage places for gay people, i'm going to have some sex and i have some questions: 1) I managed to understand that there's an heavy TIP - system, can somone explain how it works for the places ahead? 2) Do Saunas / Massage places include happy endings/sex? Heard that there are some massage with happy ending so can someone advice me some of them? Is there any higher offer such as sex with the massage dude? 3) Will gogoboys stay the night with me? Do they swallow cum? 4) Are th…
- 13 replies
- 3.6k views
-
Excerpts from Nikkei Asian Review BANGKOK -- Thailand will require anyone buying a SIM card in the country -- a central part of mobile phones -- to register fingerprints or facial scans in a government database, a security measure that some worry could be abused to give the ruling junta broad surveillance capabilities . The government launched a biometric registration system for prepaid SIM cards in December. This will be extended in February to include postpaid contracts, covering nearly all SIM cards sold in the country. The fingerprint and facial scans are linked to the SIM cards' respective phone numbers and stored in a database operated by the National Bro…
- 15 replies
- 3.8k views
-
For those interested Two Guys guesthouse is closing as of tommorow Feb. 8th. It came on short notice to many including aek the manager. The owner did not renew the lease ect. I do not know the whole story. New owners are not gay friendly. Let's just say it will be more in line With what is the norm on that soi now if you get my meaning. I was paid up until March 10th. But have gone to a nearby condo. Aek made sure my transition went smoothly.Aek deserves praise for his Handling of a difficult situation. The long-standing cleaning lady Is now out of a job. Aek is very professional and hope he can move on Quickly to a new venture. A Thai lady is the one who sold …
- 10 replies
- 3.7k views
- 1 follower
-
Police raid in Sunee right now. Some boys were quick to dress and flee the plaza. Police car with flashing lights outside Ting tong beer bar.
- 22 replies
- 5.7k views
-
Have heard Eros is Closed tonight ...Very sad day if true ...
- 40 replies
- 8.4k views
-
From Coconuts Bangkok University Student Pakkarapong “Toy” Khuaikhoen, won Mr. Gay World Thailand on Saturday, a contest for gay Thai men that considers more than just beauty. The 26-year-old won for speaking out against cyberbullying, which he said occurs regularly in the gay online community in Thailand. Toy is committed to rolling out campaigns to encourage online respect. “I want the LGBT community to be accepted, and it has to start from the inside. We must stop bullying each other. This is why I decided to compete. I want to be a spokesman for gender equality,” Toy told Dodeden. Toy, who is studying Arts & Communications at Nation University, will re…
- 11 replies
- 3.9k views
- 1 follower
-
Does anyone know the reason why there are not any gogo shows in Jomtien?
- 10 replies
- 3.1k views
-
Rainwalker was a former moderator of this board. A friend posted on Facebook that Rainwalker passed away last night. This is very sad news as he was a great guy and known to many in Thailand. He lived in both Chiang Mai and in Pattaya and drove his motorbike around the globe. He was someone who was always a wonderful dinner conversation companion. He will be missed by many. RIP Rainwalker
- 10 replies
- 3.4k views
- 1 follower
-
Topic has been moved to Beer Bar where it belongs. Now if you want to discuss Make America Great Again etc. Be my Guest.
-
- 0 replies
- 1.3k views
- 1 follower
-
-
-
Got to love how Soapy Massage gets the blame for this rather than anything else going on in the city https://news.sky.com/story/bangkoks-mega-brothels-are-causing-the-city-to-sink-11222202
- 7 replies
- 4.1k views
-
So after reading the previous post on screw boys especially the reports of twinky Vietnamese boys working in there I was out the door like a shot and in the bar by 8:45pm just to make sure I didn't miss anything interesting. There was around 10 boys on stage but I entered anyway as one Vietnamese boy was absolutely stunning. I'm sure I've seen him before working in soi twilight. I ordered a drink and the nice Mamassan guy was talking to me the usual chit chat about where am I from etc. He asked me what type of guys I like and I said I'm a big fan of Vietnamese boys. He said in around 30 minutes more boys will arrive. The guy who had initially caught my eye …
- 142 replies
- 29.5k views
- 1 follower
-
After almost three decades of visiting Thailand this is the first time I have made it outside Bangkok. So far, if I was forced into the artificial choice of "pick one only, Bangkok or Pattaya", I would pick Bangkok. Artificial, as they are two quite different flavors. Bangkok is sophisticated and urban to an international standard (in parts), Pattaya is laid-back beach party town. However, so far, I prefer the gay scene in Bangkok over Pattaya. This could just be the result of a lot of experience in Bangkok - good and bad - versus a single snapshot of Pattaya. From experience I know the scene is very changeable, so I plan to visit both in future and see if fir…
- 55 replies
- 12.9k views
-
Are there any taller building in the Silom/Rama 4 area that have roof top observation posts open to the public to take a look at the city? Thanks
- 10 replies
- 2.5k views
- 1 follower
-
So I've been lurking around the forum for awhile but have never done a trip report. I'm in Bangkok for three months, so that seems a bit more than a "trip," having arrived here with Dear Husband on December 1st and planning to stay through the end of February. I don't think I would recommend arriving at Swampy on December 1st. For much of this year, there were unbelivable sales to Asia from the North American west coast, with some round trip fares as low as $490, and that's Canadian dollars! DH and I got tickets on Korean Airlines (our favorite) round trip from Vancouver for $790. The catch is that all the prices went up, doubled in fact, on December 1st. This m…
- 32 replies
- 9.3k views
-
From Bloomberg News Thailand Just Got the Most Tourists Ever as Boom Continues - December foreign visitor arrivals reached a record 3.5 million - Holidaymakers are supporting growth and bolstering the baht Thailand received a record number of foreign tourists for a single month as a boom in arrivals continues. Arrivals jumped almost 16 percent in December from a year earlier to an unprecedented 3.5 million, the Tourism Ministry’s Permanent Secretary Pongpanu Svetarundra said in a briefing in Bangkok on Tuesday. He predicted a fresh high in January amid the traditional peak season for tourism. "We will continue to keep breaking records," Po…
-
Uranus has been bending down too much, and is in need of a chiropractor. In Bangkok. Any suggestions?
-
- 0 replies
- 1.3k views
-
-
I heard from one of the boys working in Eros that the bar is now closed. Any others with information?
- 21 replies
- 6k views
- 1 follower
-
Hey everyone, starting to write this at the plane back home. I want it done while all is as fresh and accurate as possible. Starting again with an introduction. I'm a 33 year old Israeli, married + 1. This is my 4th trip (and trip report) to BKK. I love travelling alone for sex and party adventures. With the recent addition to our family, I felt an on going, growing desire to feel independent, self centered and have a trip that focuses entirely on MY needs. Don't be mistaken, I love my husband and daughter. But, I needed the break. My husband is well aware of all my needs and thoughts and while he does not accept them happily, he understands them and we find a way to…
- 44 replies
- 12.9k views
-
From Khaosod English BANGKOK — The announcement of the nation’s first legal marijuana cultivation facility presages changes to the nation’s drug laws that will soon allow medical use of cannabis, Thailand’s top drug enforcement agent said Tuesday. A recent rewrite of the nation’s strict narcotics laws will allow marijuana to be sold legally over-the-counter with a doctors’ prescription, Narcotics Control Board director Sirinya Sitdhichai said Tuesday. “For medical purposes, they will be able to get the marijuana, but only on a doctor’s orders. They can’t grow it on their own,” Sirinya said. “This is what we have put in the draft.” http://www.khaosodenglish…
-
I arrived in Bangkok after a long flight from Osaka. I took a straight friend with me to Japan so there was no action there for me, but I did enjoy the eye candy - incredibly handsome guys in every direction. My friend was anxious to try the ladies so I took him to a girlie bar and left him there while I went off to a coffee shop and waited for him. An hour or so later he turned up with a huge smile on his face. No, he didn't get laid but he did get a hand job. I gave him 20,000 yen to have some fun and got less than 5000 yen change. With the girl, drinks, snacks, cover-charge and the hj it cost over 15,000 yen. And to think some complain about the prices in T…
- 28 replies
- 6.7k views
-
What is the proper protocol when your masseur from a Bangkok massage establishment is fantastic and you want him to join you at your hotel for either a short time or even long time encounter?
- 11 replies
- 3.2k views
-
Hello just booking the next flight.... i will be in pattaya on 20 for 10 night, and i will stay in jomtien....after...2 years....of unhappy life in farangland...is time to be back in the sin city... i will stay in Baan Souy resort.....someone wanna share a couple of beers....???
- 8 replies
- 2.6k views
-
He was arrested for drink drive and insulting a policeman at Sala Deang yesterday. https://m.youtube.com/watch?sns=em&v=v2T88Nfy4vU http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/breakingnews/30332901
- 26 replies
- 8.3k views