Gay Thailand
This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.
Subforums
11,067 topics in this forum
-
Any suggestions on what are the best gogo shows in BKK right now? I'm not greatly interested in lip-synching ladyboys (their backing boy dancers maybe) or non-stop big cocks ( nothing against them but seen one, seen all) What would be good is variety: a bit of humour, lots of naked flesh, a bit of art, a bit of sleaze, the sort of mix I first saw 20 years ago. Barbiery, or the old Jupiter? Can't remember. (Apologies for asking a question that's already been answered in other places, but searching this one topic among all the other valuable information is near impossible on a tiny not-very-smart phone.)
- 19 replies
- 5k views
- 1 follower
-
I feel this deserves its own topic in the forum. For those of you who have paid off fees for a few boys but only took them out for drinks instead of sex, could you share with us your experiences? What are factors that determine your choices? How many boys? Which bars do you take them to? What drinks do you order and what do you chat about? How long is the drinking session? Finally, how much do you tip the boys? After i found out that some customers do this, i am tempted to try it on next trip next year.
- 27 replies
- 6.8k views
-
Because i cant write in english properly so i just can give this simple trip report (although the real experience is not that simple) just hope you people not laugh...LOL.. Yesterday (08/01) arrived at don mueang airport around 3.30pm due to flight delayed almost 1 hour (you know airasia is suck).. Not many people at checkpoint just groups of mainland china who cant read signboard properly and always jumping que. 30 minute later i already go out from the airport.try to take taxi service at the counter and the price is 850Baht from airport to silom and i think its ridiculous..so i jump to public bus to mochit and from there take MRT direct to silom totally cost me o…
- 11 replies
- 3.6k views
-
They get about 50 baht for each drink that’s bought for them. So they try to get another drink after about 45 minutes from me. I try to discourage it and tell them I’ll leave them more in a tip. Which I usually do. When I explain to them that I’d rather they get the money than the bar they seem to appreciate the gesture. I leave them anywhere between 100 and 3 or 400 baht. The bar bill is usually about 600 baht on average anyway so the bar is making out with me at least. And at Winners I asked if I could get 25 ping pong balls for 400 baht instead of 500 baht, as they go quick and I had already spent 100 baht for five. The staff was insistent on 500 baht. Geez…
- 10 replies
- 3.2k views
-
On January 25th, The @Home Bar in Jomtien Complex will celebrate Robert Burns Night with an evening of traditional Scottish Music, Dance and Food! The fun begins at 8 pm...Kilts optional.
-
- 0 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
Can anyone help with recommendations for car services between Bangkok and Pattaya? I have seen references in the forum in the past but have searched and can't find them. My hotel in Bangkok just gave me an eye watering 9000Bt quote and the driver known to the person from whom I am renting a condo in Pattaya only does airport-Pattaya not downtown Bangkok.
- 38 replies
- 7.1k views
-
This question wouldn't have to be asked if PaulSF was on duty at HM Bar...but he decided it was time to take a sabbatical in the USA. This is a topic close to his heart and I'm sure is being kept informed and hopefully will comment. I had a message from my Vietnamese friend, Van (see trip reports)..I asked if business had been good during the high season and his reply was that the police were active in Twilight and he'd been off work for the past three days while the police were around. This seems to happen regularly and is usually directed toward non-Thai bar and go-go "artists". Update with current information...
- 7 replies
- 2.4k views
-
Heu guys, I'm trying to attach some videos from the party, and it seems like it is not allowed. Is there a way to attach/upload videos to a post? Not a YouTube one, a video file, just like a photo attachment. Thanks!
- 7 replies
- 2.5k views
- 1 follower
-
Hey guys, it has been way too long since my last visit to BKK! Now that I have setteled into parenthood, I feel again the need to visit my favourite city in the world. My partner and I have a new agreement in which I am entitled for 2 solo sex trips a year. After returning last week from Barcelona I am now planning my next one, preferably to BKK. I have for this a long weekend which I will dedicate fully to BKK. Trip goals are circuit parties and sex. My question for those experienced in sex and party BKK travel: which is better, White Party or Songkran? Any thoughts or advice? I know it is a little early for this but I need to start planning if I am going for new y…
- 42 replies
- 11.1k views
-
From Travel Gay Asia https://www.travelgayasia.com/event/white-party-bangkok/
- 11 replies
- 3.3k views
- 1 follower
-
...should I be worried about entrapment and extortion by the police? Contact seems very friendly with good English and prices...
- 46 replies
- 23.6k views
-
Spending a month in where I feel the the most stunning scenery in the world exists . This trip has nothing to do with gay things but for those of you who enjoy travel, you need to make this trip sometime in your life. At the present the exchange rate is fabulous for $US , not sure about other currencies as the Rand is weak. This is my 3rd trip to South Africa and I have included a few photos from the first 2 days. The first 2 photos are from the balcony of our apartment and the rest just driving around. The restaurant photo is the inside of a small breakfast place in the Wine Region of Stellenbosch Innovative breakfast selections at ridiculously low prices even …
- 56 replies
- 15.6k views
-
and Happy Holidays. Hope you all get the boys you are hoping for in 2018!
- 14 replies
- 3.4k views
- 1 follower
-
4 day trip for me. Last trip was in September. What a change in mood in the city. Christmas trees and lights everywhere. Last year, there were very few of them as the country was observing one year of mourning for the King. Reached Bangkok from Singapore at 4pm. Bumpy flight with turbulence. Surprisingly no queue at immigration. Collected baggage and hopped into taxi but massive traffic jam meant i only reached hotel at 5:30pm. Dumped my things and off i went to meet some friends from Singapore for dinner. After dinner, i headed to Soi Twilight. Saw Paulsf at Maxis and chatted with him. Found out lots of info. T, a Vietnamese waiter at Freshboys whom I had been wi…
- 39 replies
- 8k views
-
To celebrate the opening of our recent Bar Expansion, the @HOME BAR is throwing a 70's Night Disco Party on December 29th! JUST CONFIRMED!! Australia's premier Transgender Illusionist, Singer, Comedian and Cabaret performer, SANDY BOTTOM will be performing for this Event! Join us for this great show as part of our 70's DISCO PARTY! Come dressed in a 70's Costume and your first drink will be free! Prizes will be awarded for Best Disco Dancer and Best Costume! The @Home Bar is located in the Heart of Exciting Jomtien Complex https://www.facebook.com/Athomebarjomtien/
-
- 2 replies
- 2.1k views
-
-
A short and sweet update of a recent trip. Short on time and typing skills. Two nights in Bangkok. The banana bar I enjoy for cheap drinks and good interaction. Took a staff member from there on the first night as felt too tired to look much further. pretty enough lad with a reasonable effort made but not to be repeated. was a Saturday and looked relatively slow. Second night took a boy form hotmale. A thai gogo dancer in black briefs. was a super cute adorable young man who could dance exceptionally. A pleasant time worth repeating. looked in Jupiter. not so model looking to me - dark not light lads. unlike some report i was getting interaction from some …
- 11 replies
- 4.4k views
-
Saw that Michelin start grading Bangkok restaurants. Are the Bangkok Michelin Starred restaurants worth paying the extras for? What would be a better local food guide that is value for money?
- 8 replies
- 3.1k views
-
I have a last minute impulse to book a trip to Bkk from 12/28 through 1/1/18. Now i see lots of good hotels either fully booked or the prices have skyrocketed
- 21 replies
- 5.1k views
-
May i know if any fee hike at my favourite places in BKK? or any new things or bad things happen
- 18 replies
- 3.8k views
-
Anyone knows where to go for laundry and ironing service in Silom area?
- 7 replies
- 2.4k views
-
Am thinking of staying there soon.Is it gay friendy.Any advise?
-
- 14 replies
- 3.2k views
-
-
November Visit This short - 10 day - end of the month visit while similar in some respects to earlier trips that I’ve reported on was a bit more bland…but I’ll get to that. For a change, I’m using a bullet point system to report rather than my usual narrative. No reason other than to see how it works. · Using miles for a business class round trip, I learned that required me to travel on partner airlines (I’m Star Alliance). Round trip booking: United to Hong Kong, then Thai to Bangkok, and on the way home Thai to Taipei and then Eva to home. This mandated long layovers in Hong Kong and Taipei. · Left San Francisco on 20 November. United P…
- 43 replies
- 11k views
-
Apologies if this was already posted, but Bangkok peeps FYI, the movie "Call Me By Your Name," which has been getting rave reviews, opens in Bangkok at House RCA on the 14th of December. https://www.facebook.com/houseRCA/ (Their Facebook page seems to have a bit more information than their website.)
-
What's with theese signs at both entrances to the area always before called Jomtien complex now proclaiming the area as "Supertown - Jomtien walking street"? They've been up already for about 6 months (?) but I still never seen or heard anyone referring to the area as Supertown... Is it some kind of PR-stunt to lure unsuspecting straights in to the area and spend money in the restaurants and bars?
- 3 replies
- 2.4k views
-
Just thought I would mention this place since it doesn't get much attention. Last Saturday, late afternoon, finished shopping and in the mood for a beer. Stopped in here because I knew I would be the only customer, and also because these boys don't get much business and so are always eager to please. Three guys on duty, all in good shape and reasonably good looking. I bought them all a drink, and they quickly pulled up chairs to join me. They seemed happy to have an afternoon customer and someone to talk to. I asked them if they wanted to have some fun and they said yes. So I gave them each 400 baht to take off all of their clothes. They quickly complied. Two of …
- 32 replies
- 12.2k views