Gay Thailand
This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.
Subforums
11,067 topics in this forum
-
Apart from saunas, are there any other places to see naked boys during the daytime? As some of you may know I'm a massive voyeur and love a public setting rather than offing boys to a hotel room or getting a massage! Thanks :-)
-
- 12 replies
- 5.2k views
-
-
-
This has been moved to the Pattaya Forum in a truncated form where I am sure Pattaya visitors might find valuable?
-
- 0 replies
- 1.3k views
- 1 follower
-
-
From The Nation Government spokesman Lt-General Sansern Kaewkamnerd said on Saturday that the mourning period for the passing of His Majesty the late King Bhumibol Adulyadej will end on Monday, October 30. Sansern said the official end of the mourning period has been agreed upon by the Cabinet. He said that people would not be required to wear colourful clothes on that day, despite rumours to that effect on social media. The spokesman also denied that the government had instructed the Prachuap Khiri Khan governor to tell residents of all districts to wear yellow on Monday. No instruction on clothing has been given, the spokesman added. Meanwhile, areas around…
- 33 replies
- 7k views
-
Gay chat rooms have a history of coming and going at the moment after looking at Sawadtee Gay it appears to be the later.
- 15 replies
- 3.9k views
- 1 follower
-
Just back from my holiday and I want to inform you that one of the best places for massage by nice twinks is defunct. "Health massage" in Silom 64 building is closed. A notice on their door says that since June 2017 they have relocated to a location nearby Ekkamai station. But when I went to the new location it was clear that their business model has also changed: only women. Was my favourite massage place the few times I have been in Bangkok now. Luckily I saw some nice boys in the massage places on Thanon Surawong.
- 17 replies
- 4.3k views
-
Good evening all, I'm visiting Pattaya next week for the first time, can anyone please recommend a good starting bar for a beginner please, all help greatly appreciated, thank you.
- 33 replies
- 7.6k views
-
Starting my third week of 4 today nothing much to report really just same old, same old combination of happy ending massages and sauna visits. There have been rainy days sunny days and dull days but in the whole not so bad considering it's still monsoon season. I had a couple of days in Bangkok but didn't stay in Si Lom I stayed the in Sukhumvit area near to Ekkamai MRT Station so no gay scene around that area. I took the Skytrain to Surasak and spent an afternoon at Heaven Sauna it was quite busy with many middle aged overweight Asian guys and me as the only Farang but around 5.00pm a nice 31 year old black Australian guy turned up looking for a sponsor so I…
- 42 replies
- 9.7k views
-
I see this all the time on Grindr and other social network sites. But, I don't understand that it is and how to use it and why? What is the point of these 2 things?
- 23 replies
- 15.2k views
- 1 follower
-
Hi guys I have been an avid reader of these forums for some time now and I am becoming very excited now as I have a one way ticket booked to tour around Asia and I will be starting off in Bangkok. I have been a few times with friends on holiday doing a few touristy things but only for a couple of nights at the start of each holiday. I'd like to do as much of Bangkok as I can in Feb for say 2-3 weeks before moving on possibly up North towards Laos. As my ticket is one way I would like as many tips as possible to maximise opportunities everywhere. Can I begin by asking what is the best location to be based for the gay areas and does someone know of reasonable a…
- 26 replies
- 6k views
- 1 follower
-
Hi everybody. Wonder if this has ever happened to you ... I had a boy staying over while I'm staying in a Pattaya resort and when the housekeeping checked the minibar next day they claimed one whisky bottle was missing. Of course I didn't check when I arrived (stupid of me!) so I can't say for sure if it was there in the first place or the boy really took it. What do you guys think and did you have similar experience? Anyway, thanks for a great forum and apologies if I posted this in the wrong board. Cheers!
- 151 replies
- 25.4k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Anyone here has Netflix? I just watched this series on Netflix. About a English comedian, Jack Whitehall who goes on a trip to Southeast Asia with his father, Michael Whitehall. 6 episodes. The first 3 episodes are on Thailand while the other episodes are on Cambodia and Vietnam. Very funny and I think most fellows here who love Thailand will like it as well.
-
- 3 replies
- 2.4k views
-
-
Most recent trip I went as usual up to Patpong soi 2 beer bar opposite the entrance to Screw Boys where i usually start my evening's trail with a nice cool Leo, I sit here every trip because the barman is a nice cute chatty lad. Then I usually just head to Soi Twilight. For some reason I decided to pay Screw Boys a visit for the first time in years. Bt300 per drink, reasonable compared to Twilight. Two mamasans were the usual irritating types but less so than the Classic Gogo leaches/beggers, and the other Katoey waiter/mamasan was polite even, and unobtrusive. So all plus points compared to Classic already. There was one katoey mamasan who could easily have passed a…
- 24 replies
- 6.6k views
- 1 follower
-
Having more time on my hands than usual, I recently opened up new accounts on grindr, Blued and Hornet. After experiencing a no show, I realized need more preparation if I attempted further meetings. My no show never bothered to explain and the next day wanted to set up another meeting. I told him that I only saw a face photo and wanted to see body photo. He said no. He said he didn’t have good body. I told him I was only interested in good bodies. He replied ‘whatever’. Seemed like something a farang would say when being criticized. A second experience with a 23 y.o. Colombian sexy lonely bottom which went no where except in circles. After a few days, …
- 33 replies
- 8.3k views
-
-
Last night Balcony sent out a newsletter to their members re. arrangements this week. Here is the text from last night's newsletter from Balconypub which I opened this morning: Dear Balcony Member, "We have just spoken with the police about the arrangements for the coming week. They are: Normal service Monday 23rd, Tuesday 24th and Wednesday 25th including the Pasta Night on Wednesday. Closed on Thursday 26th. Normal Service resumes Friday 27th. There will be a Halloween Party on Tuesday 31st October. As usual, the arrangements are subject to change at short notice. From the Management & Staff The Balcony 86-88 Silom Soi 4 Bangkok 10500 www.balconypub.com …
- 5 replies
- 1.9k views
-
Ciao a tutti.Spero che qualche Italiano mi legga ,ma va benissimo anche un tailandese che capisca l'italiano o l'inglese. Comunque,,,,a Gennaio 2018 per il mio compleanno vorrei regalarmi un viaggio a Bangkok.Qualcuno che puo'darmi delle informazioni? Preferirei essere informato sullo stile di vita della Tailandia anche se mi sono gia'docunemtato.Se qualcuno mi fa la gentilezza di stare in contatto con me gli sarei veramente grato.Possibilmente Confido nell'aiuto di qualche italiano che conosce gia la citta!Per sicurezza lascio anche il mio contatto facebook Massimo Pibia. P.S. Carco compagnia per muovermi nella citta. Grazie in anticipo e..non vedo l'ora di essere a …
- 3 replies
- 2k views
-
Hi gentlemen Finally, I long-awaited trip to Asia is coming soon on Thanksgiving week and I'll have one night stopover in Bangkok on Nov 22. I've been to several gay massage places before but I'm interested in having a masseur delivered to my hotel room this time. I’ve searched a lot but didn't find much useful information. My hotel is about 10 mins walk to Banana Club and I found on their website that the outcall service starting at 2,500. Is the price for only one hour? Is overnight optional and how much that’s gonna be? Compared to going to a go-go bar and take a boy back to my hotel, which will be cheaper or you recommend? Thks a lot.
- 38 replies
- 13.7k views
-
-
Not sure, does this apply to tourists too?? I was in Cuba when Fidel Castro died....was 10 days of mandated mourning, included EVERYONE, even tourists....most boring time I ever had there....
- 17 replies
- 3.9k views
-
Just seeking some advice about the best apps at the moment. I already have Gayromeo and Hornet. I was debating whether it's worth while downloading another one - I don't want them all but I think perhaps I will try a third. So, for those of you that have them, which is best out of Blued, Jackd or Grindr? I am thinking specifically for meeting Thai guys in Bangkok and Pattaya. Is there one of them which is particularly good for meeting money boys? Just about the apps in general, do people have a feeling that amongst those apps there are some currently on the up in terms of popularity, and maybe one which is on the slide? I get the impression t…
- 15 replies
- 6.8k views
-
Day 1 This trip, the 16th I decided to take in supposedly low, rainy season. Assured by few members that as long as I have my umbrella I will be ok and bars are still full of boys I landed this Sunday morning excited as always and curious how it will work as all my trips so far were either May / Jun or Nov / Dec. Hot but bearable and skies hazy but still sunny , nothing like rainy season at 10 in the morning. Immigration was breezy, no more than 10 minutes to clear and luggage arrived promptly as I approached the conveyor. Exchanged some money in the last booth on the train station and was pleasantly surprised by the low spread between airport rate of 31.19 and…
- 211 replies
- 37.4k views
-
Just wanted to ask people's opinion on this question. I have been looking at the two places for a stay and they seem very similar, but as the Cafe Royale is a bit more expensive though so I was leaning towards the on Ambience, but then somebody told me that the rooms in the Ambience are not quite as as nice as the Cafe Royale. Also I believe the food is better in the Cafe Royale. Anybody able to offer an informed opinion on this? Or even an uninformed prejudicial one?
- 15 replies
- 4.5k views
-
Has anyone used Uber in Thailand with a Thai mobile number/SIM card? I tend to buy a Thai SIM card when I go to LoS rather than pay astronomic charges. Does anyone else do this and use Uber? Do you have to set up a new account or how easy is it to change numbers for your holiday? Any information appreciated.
- 23 replies
- 5.3k views
- 1 follower